Thread of Hate :o

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Spam God

Postby Monstrkill » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:21

Panza and rifle I hate itttt :bad:

Official Member

Postby Samuraii » Fri Aug 15, 2008 13:03

Audio wrote:What I wrote is what annoys me, not the truth about the game :roll: but it seems no one else has anything else to add to the list. :)
I suppose its a rotten team that makes me quit more then the rest, Medics a close second :|

Samu.. corpse bashing = knife dead bodies you know...what British kids do to random people at night.

uhm british ? :lol: i know british ppl as good nice ppl

so i think u mean America :P :twisted:
"Better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness."

Spam Pro

Postby Audio » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:51

Nope, I very much mean England. There has been a recent stabbing of a 64yr old man outside my old house. No one knows who or even why :|

Anyways I get abit annoyed with slow people at spawn too xD or when you try to double jump down somewhere and someone behind pushes you; sends you flying into a wall and everyone passes you u__u

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:59

Samuraii wrote:
Audio wrote:What I wrote is what annoys me, not the truth about the game :roll: but it seems no one else has anything else to add to the list. :)
I suppose its a rotten team that makes me quit more then the rest, Medics a close second :|

Samu.. corpse bashing = knife dead bodies you know...what British kids do to random people at night.

uhm british ? :lol: i know british ppl as good nice ppl

so i think u mean America :P :twisted:

The brittish youngsters all stab each other. Especially in London! ;s

btw... lovely, lovely original post! :banana:
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Veteran

Postby tukker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:20

I cannot agree with the objective thing really. NQ is imo all about making frags and rambo medics. It's no offence to the NQ players, but I just don't like that. That's the reason that I don't play NQ very often :). If you want to play NQ and in stopwatch (objective) style, I think you need a server which uses the PS Funwar config. But since not many people like that I think, it's not very smart too make a server for that. That's why I play more etpro than NQ, I really like playing in a team, and with ventrilo/teamspeak the fun is complete!

Lol looks like I'm making propaganda for etpro :lol:

But this is the thread of hate, right? Well I hate the playing style which is used in NQ.

Official Member

Postby Blasius » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:34

i can only 1 thing about panzer and framethrower: i hate...so i play on ps2 :banana: more couse heavy weapons are (except mortar) unavailable

so i offer ps2 who also hate it :D
thx Wolf

Veteran

Postby Ferocious » Sun Aug 17, 2008 0:38

I hate it when your in a fight and your opponent suddely prones i think thats lame. Also i agree with Arasan i hate it when players start losing and they get aggessive and start pushing as soon as they spawn. Nevertheless i love this game.

Bronze Star

Postby castdead » Fri Aug 22, 2008 13:24

I have nothing against panzers, just aim for the tube's end and you will blow the projectile when it just comes out, effectivly killing the panzershooter :) Maybe this is easier on PS1 as panzer nade is slower there?

Neither I have something against objective runners, I prefer to take part in that, that's where, as quoted before, rambo medics are annoying.

Previous

Return to Enemy Territory Talk