Flamethrower or Panzerfaust tactics?

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Spam Kid

Flamethrower or Panzerfaust tactics?

Postby Limitbreaker » Wed Aug 06, 2008 19:50

Hello,

Please post your flamethrower and panzerfaust tactics, with emphasise on the first one, as panzerfaust on PS#1 isn't so strong as flamethrower if good used. I'm used to rambo flamethrower with adrenaline on but I often end in an ultra kill or enemies falling back and shooting me, then I die coz of my own fire wall... I often run into it and die... I would like to know how to avoid this and such.

Greetings!

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Wed Aug 06, 2008 20:54

Well my tactic is this.
If i use flame then i always use adre too because then i can run faster and usually i kill enemy + kamikaze myself.
And If i use panza then i always kill enemy + kamikaze, but i don't use adre with panza because i waste my shooting power.

Well i use same almost same tactic for both weapons. Kamikaze is good because you don't get death's but you will get kills.
Limitbreaker wrote:I often run into it and die... I would like to know how to avoid this and such.

Don't run into it, you need to move right/left.

Talented Spammer

Postby Antigravity » Wed Aug 06, 2008 21:46

When PS#2 is empty I go to PS#5 and there I choose panzer for fun :D
So my tactic for panza is always shoot at the ground. e.g: when I'm axis in oasis with panza I go to the corner of the tunnel, allies can't see me and when someone come I follow her and then I shoot on my feet, we both die. At the end of the map I can get ~30/~5 and the Darwin Award :oops:

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:32

I use panzer and flamer rly often but if i use panzer i will run there where is ppl then i just try to shoot them. But if i use flamer i try to get behind corner and w8 if some1 comes.
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40

panzer is really good when ps1 is full just jump twice and shot your leg and you will anle to have ultrakill too :P

Spam Lord

Postby mephir » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:44

Best tactic for me with panzer is to avoid shootin' against corners, windows, trees and all the other small annoying things (including teammates) in front of me. :roll:

Perhaps a good tip:
If you see a crowd of enemies, dont shoot on first player. Wait until you'r shure to hit 2-3 with one shot - even if the first one escapes. :D

Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:32

If you can in 1 v 1 without dj, shoot behind the enemy (on the ground)
My cousin said this to me but coz I havent played much on non-dj servers I dont know how well it works.

When panzering and going around corners, always fire. If theres no one, quickly hold lean button (q or e for def.) It will stop the firing. Also when firing panzer, never shoot head :D It WILL miss (unless you are against a mortar (and you are the person behind))

I dont like flamer so I dont have tactics for it.

Spam Lord

Postby mephir » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:42

GoldenBullet wrote:If theres no one, quickly hold lean button (q or e for def.) It will stop the firing.

Thx, i never knew how to stop firing. :wink:

Spam Kid

Postby -Motoshi » Thu Aug 07, 2008 14:43

Well with panzer i do :
First lean if nemy is getting closer i run up to him double jump over him and shoot.

with flame i havent got any tatics to share :D

Spam King

Postby LuXoFluXe » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:56

just wan to say same thing as Bullet :p
(stop ifring by "e" or "a")
lick dem´ pussies.

Return to Enemy Territory Talk