NO QUARTER SERVER| How to enable only pf?

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Server Owner

NO QUARTER SERVER| How to enable only pf?

Postby stephan » Fri Jun 27, 2008 17:26

hi mates,
i want to know if you maybe have an idea how to disable all weapons on a nq server except panzerfaust/bazooka?

its needed for the big pf war on ps3 tomorrow :)

and i tryed already to empty all weapon scripts except panzerfust and bazooka and after that didn't worked i tried to replace all weapons with bazookas but didn't worked too(all weapons looked like pf and shooted pf bullets but still like originally weapons)(it locked really nice, maybe i can upload some screenshots if you want). its possible in nq to allow as only class the soldier and that worked good i get even all heavy weapons locked except thompson/mp40 bar/stg44
and these weapons i want to lock too.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Fri Jun 27, 2008 19:49

Not possible.

Soldier only and standard weapons, with all heavy weapons locked except the panzer, is the best you can get.

Set the soldier skills to 0 and enable 'unlimited charge' and 'unlimited ammo' for more fun ;)
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Server Owner

Postby stephan » Fri Jun 27, 2008 20:36

that we already done

Talented Spammer

Postby IndyJones » Fri Jun 27, 2008 21:03

just put a warning that PF is allowed only.. but allies have bazooka, not panzerfaust ;)

Server Owner

Postby stephan » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:02

yeah i know hehe nice idea and for everyone who dont use pf or bazooka even then too he/she will get banned for the half of the pfwar

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:23

Well, simply use the PS1 Panzerwar script you got from Seby, all you have to need is run it. It was tested numerous times and it works well, and ja for those mongolians who don t get after warns that they had to use panzer in a "panzer war", well guess you know what to do :) . Have a nice week end and panzer party.

Return to Enemy Territory Talk