Profile problem

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Spam Kid

Profile problem

Postby Goldwic » Thu Jan 31, 2008 14:52

I'm playing Wolfenstein ET on my friend's PC, because my internet is not very good! And my friend's brother plays ET too, same server as me with my friend! We play in PS#5 and i got admintest 2 there...And if my friend's brother plays there then he got same admintest like me! Is this fixable? and if it is how? P.S we are not using same profile!

Greetz JimMy

Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Thu Jan 31, 2008 16:37

Not profile but ETkey.
If U dont want ur levels to be with his bro, go to ETmain, find file named ETkey, save it somehwere (memory stcik for exsample) and everytime U stop playing, remove the ETkey in ETmain and everytime U start playing again copy ur ETkey from safe back to ETmain. If there already is ETkey and the bro has levels too, ask him to do same thing or replace the key with ur own.

but if the brother gets banned U will get banned too so remember: Ur account :arrow: ur responsibility.

Spam Kid

Postby Goldwic » Thu Jan 31, 2008 16:58

yeah okey thx Golden Bullet

Spam God

Postby Ajdija » Fri Feb 01, 2008 14:21

GoldenBullet wrote:Not profile but ETkey.
If U dont want ur levels to be with his bro, go to ETmain, find file named ETkey, save it somehwere (memory stcik for exsample) and everytime U stop playing, remove the ETkey in ETmain and everytime U start playing again copy ur ETkey from safe back to ETmain. If there already is ETkey and the bro has levels too, ask him to do same thing or replace the key with ur own.

but if the brother gets banned U will get banned too so remember: Ur account :arrow: ur responsibility.

or if your friend have empty Gb/2Gb on Hd
copy Et to other adres np. c:\second ET\Wolfenstein....\..
on second folder delete Etkey and create second icone [ open second et folder, right click on .exe/launch ikon and use option " send to> background(I don't remember good translate)- create shortlaunch ikon" ]
and tell his brother " use this Wolfenstein ikon " but u use first ikon from instaled first Et.
it's all work, I do it on all 4 computers in family, all good

p.s. my brother is Varins [play on only ps4]

Return to Enemy Territory Talk