Tips, tricks and tactics for newbies and for the progressive

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Spam Lord

Tips, tricks and tactics for newbies and for the progressive

Postby 3o6k0 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 21:14

I suggest to post some tactics, tricks and tips for newbies and for the progressive one :P

3o6k0's:
For newbies:
  • When u fall in battle 1 on 1 (or 1 on 2 or smth) I suggest u always to use one adrenaline syrnige then u have move left and right (A and D) fastest as u can :) U have to aim in the head or more if ur accuration is not good in the body, BUT NOT IN THE LEGS (cuz u will never kill anyone ;) )
  • When u do the first tactic i suggest u to aim only in one place.

• When u fell in battle 1 on 1 try to get behind ur enemy.

Tips:

• Always after battle reload ur weapon.It's recommended if u want to have a success in ur killing career :P
  • Make ur reaload button the right key of ur mouse(it wil be much easier :P )

Scit257's:

Tactics for ladders e.g.

Long ladder:
  • Let lose of the ladder. fall down alonside and shortly before the ground grab the ladder again.

• Enemy on ladder under you: Let loose of the ladder and jumpon enemys´ head = kill

• Enemy on short ladder you on the ground at the upper end of the ladder: Always stand that he enemy cant see/shoot you and if he climbs up you can kill him easily.

uni0n's:

• 1. Learn to pull the mouse down when hit (first it won't work because you're out of sync, then some day it'll become a reflex...maybe :P)
  • 2. never reload during a battle, pull out your guns and shoot (if they're empty you're generaly screwed)
  • 3. never doublejump when in battle, this only makes you an easier target (as you can't strafe while in air)
  • 4. conserve your stamina (i never do this becouse i'm a braindead dolt :P ) so you can use it in battle
  • 5. during a battle use sprint every now and then (this generaly confuses the enemy)
  • 6. when you feel that your gun is not hitting where it's supposed to, do a quick duck (enough to just tap the key), this will increase your accuracy

Harp's tips:

• Be different then the rest of the bunch: Learn the maps by heart and always search ways to surprise the enemy. Take uncommon roads rather then massattack with the rest... many teammates attracks to many enemy's-> confusing battles. Know the common camping spots to chase them out.
  • Be surprising in 1vs1: Dare to do crouch and to prone in battle, move from side to side, jump over him, on him, stab him,...
  • Listen to footsteps (use headset, not speakers)! Listen to the firing of guns! Lean around corners
  • Gib ur enemy. Even in battle against a new enemy jump on your dead victim.
  • If you take the same road as a teammate and both of you cover an other place, know the name of him so you know when he's killed, so the enemy cant backstab u...
  • Be smart with capturing the flag--> take it just before spawning time
  • Tune up your ET: -make your dream crosshair, dont stick to the old one
    -turn off annoying graphic effects like bloodspatter

Afterlife's tips:

• 1. avoid (low)water/ladders/jumping infight, it gives u a disadvantage in aiming.
  • 2. always try to hide somewhere when u reload.
  • 3. turn autoreload off u dont wanna get reloading in a battle (or ur screwed)
  • 4. with multiple battles, take out the medic first otherwise itl just keep reviving everyone.
  • 5. always gib the enemy(do this as fast as possible), otherwise ur enemy will get revived, not only that but the enemys ammo might get in hand. just shoot at his dead body untill u see his gun, or use knife when u dont
    feel like wasting any ammo.
  • 6. when your in a battle and ur enemy takes a run get ur lazy ass after him, this means he's low in hp and thinks he cant win it anymore, get as fast after him and make the kill.
  • 7. use selfkill at any time ur low in HP or ammo, as long as it isnt in battle its ok, besides who would take the time and ask a medic or fops.
  • 8 . dont be a girl and use knife to backrape when ur close to a enemy with low hp or when he doesnt see u
  • 9. this is a tactic for engineers, when u plant at a map like fueldump and u wanna blow the fueldump defences, put a mine in front of the dynamite to protect it.
  • 10. the first 3 shots are the most accurate on where ur crosshair is, when u feel ur not hitthing any good just stop shooting for a sec
  • 11. when u see a mobile gun on the floor, try to move around him since mobile guns cant turn more than 90? degrees
  • 12. when u revive ur teammate just stay behind him till his spawnprotection works out, in the meantime u can just reload or heal 1. avoid (low)water/ladders/jumping infight, it gives u a disadvantage in aiming.

Mafisto's tips:

• 1. When you listen sound of gun or knife check the map maybe this is yours teammate
  • 2. When you are ingeneering and make sth obj try hide behinde this objc (lay down) this boxes can rescue your live
  • 3. If you arent very good in a battle never try be a hero or rambo just go with yours friends to the battle (chose this good like a Henry or Buu) Very Happy
  • 4. dont shoot to yours friends when they finght, when they dont kill enemy try help him and kill this ppl an rescue friend (if you are madic ). If there is more than 1 enemy and u think u cant kill this ppl and you are medic rescue yours friends at first they will gona help you.
  • 5. When you see ppl and sth is wrong (not normal) like a red wrote (enemy) or live belt disapiered for a moment that can be covert. You can shoot for him but maybe that is yours friend, that better try to jump for him if he is escape and shooting that is covert (if you are sure in 100% dont try jump just kill bastard). You can also check in player list (tab) this man (from your team) he can be death.
  • 6. Always change playces when you are, NEVER stay in one playce. If you will kill somebody good a few times in this same playce they will go there and make some hunting for you.
  • 7. Try make all what ppl before me say in this topic.

Varoth's covert ops. tips:
Tips for a covert ops:
  • 1. when taking a disguise, throw a grenade or a satchel on the pantless corpse, so it gibs the corpse. if an enemy sees his dead teammate pantless, it will raise his suspicions.
  • 2. (this one works only if you have the executing skill) before you spawn as covert ops, choose to have a single pistol instead of two pistoles (do it in limbo where you choose weapon, only click on 1 and then you can choose whether to have single or double pistol). once you have single pistol, you can take off and on the silencer from it. if an enemy sees you with a silencer on, he will most probably shoot you, becuse he will suspect you are a disguised enemy (that is, if you are disguised). so go with a single pistol, with the silencer off (so your pistol looks normal), and grab yourself a uniform of the enemy. then infiltrate into the enemy's territory, and when none of them watches you, put the silencer on your pistol, get behind one of them, take your shot, and take it quickly off. if none of them noticed, keep doing it to the others. but if you see they start getting suspicious, just leave the place as if nothing happened. the good thing with executing is that with one shot you take out an enemy and he has no idea what happened, or he gets an idea when it's too late... so try surprising them.
  • 3. in order to infiltrate without raising the enemy's suspicions, try acting like one of them. first of all, when you run from your team's area to the enemy's, don't go with your face to them. try walking backwards, as if you face your own team. when you are together with the enemies, dont go around them if they look at you, because it'll get them suspicious.

Tactics for snipers:

• 1. always aim at head.
  • 2. don't shoot if your chances to hit are slim. every bullet you spare can save you later on. every bullet is important.
  • 3. don't camp at the same spot during the entire map, because the enemy will learn your location (after he gets tired of you killing him). changing your sniping spot once in a while can result in confusing your enemy, which makes it more difficult for him to take you out, which is what you want.
  • 4. when shooting, your sniperrifle's crosshair always jumps high after a shot, so use your mousewheel to zoom in and out for shooting faster, in this way: you see your target, you zoom in to the max till you have his head in your crosshair, and right after you shoot, zoom out quickly, and while trying to aim at his head again, at same time you zoom in again, you shoot again, and so on.
  • 5. try getting a disguise and infiltrate behind the enemy's lines. behind enemy lines you will almost always have the best sniping spots. but try not to shoot at the enemy's back if he, for example, hides behind something which wouldn't let you shoot him if you were in your team's territory, because it will most probably raise his suspicions and blow your cover/spot.

Tactics for objective:

• 0. teamwork.
  • 1. doesn't matter whether you are in the defending or the attacking team, always kill (and gib) the enemy's engineers first, otherwise an enemy medic will just revive him. after you kill engineers, kill medics (and gib as well), so they dont revive any other teammates.
  • 2. if you are medic and you gotta choose whether to revive your teammate which lies next to your feet or to shoot at the enemy in front of you, it's always better to revive a teammate (especially if he's also a medic), because even if you have full hp, you can still die, and another teammate by your side means more chances that you'll kill that enemy. unless of course the teammate is really far away from you and you know that if you just run to him without doing anything you'll die, then try shooting at the enemy and advancing at the same time, to get closer to your teammate.
  • 3. try informing your teammates on the whereabouts of your enemies. if you get killed somewhere like in the second tunnel on oasis then tell your teammates about enemies in the tunnel. this is good especially when you are in the defending team, as you know where you have to block the enemy at.
  • 4. if you are going to plant a dynamite and the enemy didnt notice you are near the objective (which you have to destroy), then lay down a dynamite, and dont activate it yet, because the enemy will be alerted and start running to you. lay down another one and then activate them together. then by the time the enemy arrives you might have a chance to lay down and activate another one or two before he arrives. the more dynamites you put, the more he has to disarm. and if you have teammates around, they can kill him before he disarms all of them.
  • 5. before you plant a dynamite near the objective, you can put a dynamite a little away from it, in a way that it wont dynamite the objective, but will just explode. after you activate it, quickly lay down and activate a dynamite on the objective. if you're lucky, it can kill the engineer which will come to disarm your dynamite at the objective, or perhaps even confuse him and will keep him busy with disarming a dynamite which wont even blow up the objective. you can also lay landmines before your dynamite.
  • 6. use covert ops to throw a smoke grenade on your dynamite. smoke can sometimes save you.

Legend:
Orange: The Author
Yellow: The Subject
Last edited by 3o6k0 on Sat Nov 24, 2007 19:02, edited 21 times in total.

Spam Kid

Postby hero2zer0 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 14:10

"I dont recommend other tactics" sounds like youre saying everything else is rubbish :lol: Good call on getting behind the enemy yet I would add getting above an enemy as it gives him less of you to shoot at and makes it easier for yourself to get a head shot :roll:
"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions." - Jules Winnfield.

Spam Lord

Postby 3o6k0 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 14:50

"I don't remember other tactics"

:roll:

Talented Spammer

Postby Scit257 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 15:11

Tactics for ladders e.g.

Long ladder: let lose of the ladder. fall down alonside and shortly before the ground grab the ladder again.

Enemy on ladder under you: Let loose of the ladder and jumpon enemys´ head = kill

enemy on short ladder you on the ground at the upper end of the ladder: Always stand that he enemy cant see/shoot you and if he climbs up you can kill him easily.

Spam Lord

Postby Zubaka » Fri Nov 23, 2007 15:47

3o6k0 wrote:I suggest to post some tactics, tricks and tips for newbies and for the progressive one :P

For newbies:

1.Tactic
When u fall in battle 1 on 1 (or 1 on 2 or smth) I suggest u always to use one adrenaline syrnige then u have move left and right (A and D) fastest as u can :) U have to aim in the head or more if ur accuration is not good in the body, BUT NOT IN THE LEGS (cuz u will never kill anyone ;) )

2.Tactic
When u do the first tactic i suggest u to aim only in one place.

3.Tactic
When u fell in battle 1 on 1 try to get behind ur enemy.

Those are my three tactics when I fell in battle 1 on 1.

Tips:
1.Tip

Always after battle reload ur weapon.It's recommended if u want to have a success in ur killing career :P

I don't remember other tactics.I will post some other if i come up with smth :P

I want to see Damelon's tactics :D

Hiho , 3o6 , Nice topic ->
Remember to check mine tho :]
Alot of info ,
Alot of text ,
Alot of crap ...

:]
Maybe we could write up one huge topic 2gether :]

Spam Kid

Postby hero2zer0 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 20:58

3o6k0 wrote:"I don't remember other tactics"

:roll:

8O :lol:
"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions." - Jules Winnfield.

Spam Lord

Postby 3o6k0 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 22:30

hero2zer0 wrote:"I dont recommend other tactics" sounds like youre saying everything else is rubbish :lol: Good call on getting behind the enemy yet I would add getting above an enemy as it gives him less of you to shoot at and makes it easier for yourself to get a head shot :roll:

;
3o6k0 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Shocked Laughing

Rolling Eyes

Pls delete those posts...Happy now ?!

Oh and BTW I'm waiting for more tricks and tips :P C'mon :D

Spam Kid

Postby hero2zer0 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:58

I don't have any good tactics apart from getting shot and calling for medic :( :lol:

Spam Lord

Postby Zubaka » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:01

hero2zer0 wrote:I don't have any good tactics apart from getting shot and calling for medic :( :lol:

Hero2Zero Shut up , please :P
If you don't like these tactics/tips then leave :).

Official Member

Postby Union » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:04

1. Learn to pull the mouse down when hit (first it won't work becouse you're out of sync, then some day it'll become a reflex...maybe :P)
2. never reload during a battle, pull out your guns and shoot (if they're empty you're generaly screwed)
3. never doublejump when in battle, this only makes you an easier target (as you can't strafe while in air)
4. conserve your stamina (i never do this becouse i'm a braindead dolt :P ) so you can use it in battle
5. during a battle use sprint every now and then (this generaly confuses the enemy)
6. when you feel that your gun is not hitting where it's supposed to, do a quick duck (enough to just tap the key), this will increase your accuracy

More tips after i come back from my coffee run o/

P.S. hope it will help...

Spam Lord

Postby 3o6k0 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:15

Added:
uni0n's tips
New design :P

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Sat Nov 24, 2007 13:13

Tacics of Harp ^^:
*Be diffrent then the rest of the bunch: Learn the maps by heart and always search ways to supprise the enemy. Take uncommon roads rather then massattack with the rest... many teammates attracks to many enemy's-> confusing battles. Know the common camping spots to chase them out.

*Be surprissing in 1vs1: Dare to do crouch and to prone in battle, move from side to side, jump over him, on him, stab him,...

*Listen to footsteps (use headset, not speakers)! Listen to the firing of guns! Lean around corners

*Gib ur enemy. Even in battle against a new enemy jump on your dead victime.

*If you take the same road as a teammate and both of you cover an other place, know the name of him so you know when he's killed, so the enemy cant backstab u...

*Be smart with capturing the flag--> take it just before spawning time

*Tune up your ET: -make your dream crosshair, dont stick to the old one
-turn off annoying graphic effects like bloodspatter

--> Little tips of mine ^^
Last edited by Harpix on Sat Nov 24, 2007 14:18, edited 1 time in total.
When you cry, we ll be there to sing to you

Talented Spammer

Postby Afterlife » Sat Nov 24, 2007 13:19

1. avoid (low)water/ladders/jumping infight, it gives u a disadvantage in aiming.

2. always try to hide somewhere when u reload.

3. turn autoreload off u dont wanna get reloading in a battle (or ur screwed)

4. with multiple battles, take out the medic first otherwise itl just keep reviving everyone.

5. always gib the enemy(do this as fast as possible), otherwise ur enemy will get revived, not only that but the enemys ammo might get in hand. just shoot at his dead body untill u see his gun, or use knife when u dont
feel like wasting any ammo.

6. when your in a battle and ur enemy takes a run get ur lazy ass after him, this means he's low in hp and thinks he cant win it anymore, get as fast after him and make the kill.

7. use selfkill at any time ur low in HP or ammo, as long as it isnt in battle its ok, besides who would take the time and ask a medic or fops.

8 . dont be a girl and use knife to backrape when ur close to a enemy with low hp or when he doesnt see u

9. this is a tactic for engineers, when u plant at a map like fueldump and u wanna blow the fueldump defences, put a mine in front of the dynamite to protect it.

10. the first 3 shots are the most accurate on where ur crosshair is, when u feel ur not hitthing any good just stop shooting for a sec

11. when u see a mobile gun on the floor, try to move around him since mobile guns cant turn more than 90? degrees

12. when u revive ur teammate just stay behind him till his spawnprotection works out, in the meantime u can just reload or heal

Harpix wrote:! Listen to the firing of guns!

this can be very tricky coz i like to use the enemys weapons to kill theyreself.

3o6k0 wrote:When u fell in battle 1 on 1 try to get behind ur enemy.

hmm yea so u kill ur teammate lol, i rather not, just hide behind him to heal urself or reload...

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Sat Nov 24, 2007 14:16

When i say listen to guns i dont only mean to know if its an enemy or a teammate: if you know where battles are you can prepare urself or hide. Knowing where your teammates are is also handy...

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Sat Nov 24, 2007 14:19

1. When you listen sound of gun or knife check the map maybe this is yours teammate
2. When you are ingeneering and make sth obj try hide behinde this objc (lay down) this boxes can rescue your live
3. If you arent very good in a battle never try be a hero or rambo just go with yours friends to the battle (chose this good like a Henry or Buu) :D
4 dont shoot to yours friends when they finght, when they dont kill enemy try help him and kill this ppl an rescue friend (if you are madic ). If there is more than 1 enemy and u think u cant kill this ppl and you are medic rescue yours friends at first they will gona help you.
5 When you see ppl and sth is wrong (not normal) like a red wrote (enemy) or live belt disapiered for a moment that can be covert. You can shoot for him but maybe that is yours friend, that better try to jump for him if he is escape and shooting that is covert (if you are sure in 100% dont try jump just kill bastard). You can also check in player list (tab) this man (from your team) he can be death.
6. Always change playces when you are, NEVER stay in one playce. If you will kill somebody good a few times in this same playce they will go there and make some hunting for you.
7. Try make all what ppl before me say in this topic.

Sry for englisch Mefisto

o one more if you want to use graneda before you throw just hold grenade a few seconds (but not to long you will hear when you schould throw out) in hand than throw. They will blow up quickly and enemy will not have chance to escape

Veteran

Postby Spyhawk » Sat Nov 24, 2007 14:38

Don't forget to read this nice guide :
WET Stragtegy guide

Veteran

Postby Varoth » Sat Nov 24, 2007 15:43

Tips for a covert ops:

1. when taking a disguise, throw a grenade or a satchel on the pantless corpse, so it gibs the corpse. if an enemy sees his dead teammate pantless, it will raise his suspicions.

2. (this one works only if you have the executing skill) before you spawn as covert ops, choose to have a single pistol instead of two pistoles (do it in limbo where you choose weapon, only click on 1 and then you can choose whether to have single or double pistol). once you have single pistol, you can take off and on the silencer from it. if an enemy sees you with a silencer on, he will most probably shoot you, becuse he will suspect you are a disguised enemy (that is, if you are disguised). so go with a single pistol, with the silencer off (so your pistol looks normal), and grab yourself a uniform of the enemy. then infiltrate into the enemy's territory, and when none of them watches you, put the silencer on your pistol, get behind one of them, take your shot, and take it quickly off. if none of them noticed, keep doing it to the others. but if you see they start getting suspicious, just leave the place as if nothing happened. the good thing with executing is that with one shot you take out an enemy and he has no idea what happened, or he gets an idea when it's too late... so try surprising them.

3. in order to infiltrate without raising the enemy's suspicions, try acting like one of them. first of all, when you run from your team's area to the enemy's, don't go with your face to them. try walking backwards, as if you face your own team. when you are together with the enemies, dont go around them if they look at you, because it'll get them suspicious.

Tactics for snipers:

1. always aim at head.

2. don't shoot if your chances to hit are slim. every bullet you spare can save you later on. every bullet is important.

3. don't camp at the same spot during the entire map, because the enemy will learn your location (after he gets tired of you killing him). changing your sniping spot once in a while can result in confusing your enemy, which makes it more difficult for him to take you out, which is what you want.

4. when shooting, your sniperrifle's crosshair always jumps high after a shot, so use your mousewheel to zoom in and out for shooting faster, in this way: you see your target, you zoom in to the max till you have his head in your crosshair, and right after you shoot, zoom out quickly, and while trying to aim at his head again, at same time you zoom in again, you shoot again, and so on.

5. try getting a disguise and infiltrate behind the enemy's lines. behind enemy lines you will almost always have the best sniping spots. but try not to shoot at the enemy's back if he, for example, hides behind something which wouldn't let you shoot him if you were in your team's territory, because it will most probably raise his suspicions and blow your cover/spot.

Tactics for objective:

0. teamwork.

1. doesn't matter whether you are in the defending or the attacking team, always kill (and gib) the enemy's engineers first, otherwise an enemy medic will just revive him. after you kill engineers, kill medics (and gib as well), so they dont revive any other teammates.

2. if you are medic and you gotta choose whether to revive your teammate which lies next to your feet or to shoot at the enemy in front of you, it's always better to revive a teammate (especially if he's also a medic), because even if you have full hp, you can still die, and another teammate by your side means more chances that you'll kill that enemy. unless of course the teammate is really far away from you and you know that if you just run to him without doing anything you'll die, then try shooting at the enemy and advancing at the same time, to get closer to your teammate.

3. try informing your teammates on the whereabouts of your enemies. if you get killed somewhere like in the second tunnel on oasis then tell your teammates about enemies in the tunnel. this is good especially when you are in the defending team, as you know where you have to block the enemy at.

4. if you are going to plant a dynamite and the enemy didnt notice you are near the objective (which you have to destroy), then lay down a dynamite, and dont activate it yet, because the enemy will be alerted and start running to you. lay down another one and then activate them together. then by the time the enemy arrives you might have a chance to lay down and activate another one or two before he arrives. the more dynamites you put, the more he has to disarm. and if you have teammates around, they can kill him before he disarms all of them.

5. before you plant a dynamite near the objective, you can put a dynamite a little away from it, in a way that it wont dynamite the objective, but will just explode. after you activate it, quickly lay down and activate a dynamite on the objective. if you're lucky, it can kill the engineer which will come to disarm your dynamite at the objective, or perhaps even confuse him and will keep him busy with disarming a dynamite which wont even blow up the objective. you can also lay landmines before your dynamite.

6. use covert ops to throw a smoke grenade on your dynamite. smoke can sometimes save you.

these are methods i use frequently. hope i didn't forget anything.

Veteran

Postby Harpix » Sat Nov 24, 2007 16:02

Sometimes a non activated dyno and an active one confuses the beginning engies^^ Then they try to defuse the unarmed bomb... (Only worked once^^)

A better trick is to put a dyno on a hard to see spot first and then put one easely to see. If you can defend a while the engie will first disarm the dyno that he can see easely and then he looses time to desarm your first one

Veteran

Postby Varoth » Sat Nov 24, 2007 16:27

Harpix wrote:Sometimes a non activated dyno and an active one confuses the beginning engies^^ Then they try to defuse the unarmed bomb... (Only worked once^^)

A better trick is to put a dyno on a hard to see spot first and then put one easely to see. If you can defend a while the engie will first disarm the dyno that he can see easely and then he looses time to desarm your first one

lol a nonactivated dyna is nice but you need luck for it to work. a player who played ET for at least a week will realize the dynamite is not activated if he sees the activating/disarming bar doesnt move when he tries defusing it :P but the reason i dont like using this way is because the dyna disappears after a while if not activated, and may even disappear before the enemy engineer even gets to the place :)

the other thing you said is a good tip. in the same way, i can add that it's (most times) good to go and defuse the dyna that is the farthest from you, because chances are that it was the first dyna that the attacking engineer has planted, which means it's the one which will explode first = which you wanna defuse first. by "farthest dyna" i mean, for example, if you are axis engineer in oasis, and you see a dyna on the ATG and a dyna right next to the door, then defuse the one on the ATG first, because usually people plant the first one in the hardest (even though it's not so hard in this case) place to get.

i remember once i planted on an ATG and on the floor of the room, and some engineer defused just the dynamite on the floor and left. he wasnt too sober i guess :P

Spam Lord

Postby 3o6k0 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 17:11

Added:
Harp's tips;
Afterlife's tips;
Varoth's tips;
Mafiesto's tips

And:
I'm searching how to put anchors :)

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sat Nov 24, 2007 18:02

You mean an ordered and/or unordered list?
  • one
  • two
  • three
  1. one
  2. two
  3. three

See: http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... e=bbcode#6
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Spam Lord

Postby 3o6k0 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 18:51

I mean i want to add links in my post and when u click on the link to lead u to for ex. to my tips.
Ex.
[link]3o6k0's tips=>leads to my tips
[link]Scit's tips=>leads to scit's tips

Spam Noob

Postby Alucard » Sat Dec 08, 2007 23:40

When you a Covert Ops and you covert don´t shoot your enemy´s will see you after shoot

Talented Spammer

Postby Ninyah » Sun Dec 09, 2007 0:38

Well it depends on your cov ops skill how often you can shoot till you loos your disguise.

Talented Spammer

Postby Scyther » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:15

Hehe, heres my Oasis(Axis) tactic:
You could try it ^^,

Medic - Oasis - (Axis 2nd spawn)
When allies got the old city, try to sneak behind it.
use the buildings above the old city water pump to jump to
the other side, you often be spotted by others.
Run away to allies first spawn, so you can heal yourself
then run back to the top of the building allies old city spawn.
mostly there is like 3 people shooting towards axis lines.
you can either make a multi-knife kill or shoot them in their head.
(please note when you are behind enemy lines there could always
be someone looking for you which saw you jumping over the walls.)
This is great for making killing spree's, since you got much chance
on 1vs1 duels. (if you can win them :) )
Also be aware that you never shoot inside the enemy's spawn.
Because that is spawnkilling. most recommended to stay on the buildings,
to prevent SK.

Oh, and one trick to keep me again and again alive in certain situations:
When your 1on1 medic and you killed him gib him immediately and stand on him. so all health goes through you, and you can kill now another
since your hp bar is back full! (I sometimes win a 2vs1 battles this way.)

Next

Return to Enemy Territory Talk