Sniper leaving

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Spam Noob

Sniper leaving

Postby Sniper » Sun Apr 29, 2007 14:02

Ok I had enough of waiting and decided to leave. Just can't wait anymore for that !ce to respond. If you don't belive me !ce fine. Just wanted to tell that not everybody has that stupid excuse "My brother did it not me". Sometimes that is true but I guess you just don't care. I will find new server to play and I hope that admins will have more time for players's problem not like here. Telling you this cuz it's not good. But I can't do anything about it. Wrote un-ban request but nothing, spoken with you on x-fire again nothing send private message...nothing. It just pisses me off when someone doesn't reply!!
Take care and don't be like !cefrost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe some day see you players if that !ce remembers to unban. Bu I don't give a *beep* anymore I can stay banned but remember you banned inecent guy!!!
Good day.

Veteran

Postby ---Henry--- » Sun Apr 29, 2007 20:04

lol,good luck :wink:
What u do?

Henry

Spam Noob

Postby Sniper » Sun Apr 29, 2007 20:18

hm
I didn't do a shit it was my bro!!!!!!!!!

Spam Pro

Postby Carl0s » Sun Apr 29, 2007 20:19

Cya and good luck :)

Carlos!

Veteran

Postby ---Henry--- » Sun Apr 29, 2007 20:24

Sniper wrote:hm
I didn't do a shit it was my bro!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but what he do? :?

Veteran

Postby Pancake » Sun Apr 29, 2007 20:37

he poisened all his teammates (around 10 ppl) and didn't stop. there was a lot of trouble cuz of him.

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... ght=#27123

Greetz TOrte
stopped playing et. now lurking csgo. find me on steamcommunity with /id/pancookie1

Veteran

Postby Oma_Hans » Sun Apr 29, 2007 22:00

Sniper wrote:ouh yes easy for you to say: you account your problem no offense but really, but it's harder to tell my mother that my brother can't play just because it's my account. I think that his nick is Dragoon but not sure maybe just 1 o (Dragon) but not sure. I know that you are sick of brother storyes but this is real. And btw he doesn't speak english. But you have right it is my responsabillity but you know that I can't be right there every time he want's to play. ouh just Dragoon or Dragon nothing else.

so its hard to tell ure mother that ure borther should not play with ure acc?? maby it is for u but why he played on ps servers? why dont u tell him to play on another server than u ? u know our rules and if u know that ure little brother is playing to do shit like this why u let him play there? u know that we ban people for things like this u said he cant speak english but why dont u teach him our rulez bevore u let him play on our servers? if i let a freind play on my pc i tell him what he can do and what not cause its my responsibility wich person i let play there like ice said bevore!

btw i dont believe this "my brother storys" too. there just to many unbnarequests like this.... :roll:

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Apr 29, 2007 22:33

u began to tell me some different storys. u telled me that it wasn't ur brother i banned. u said can u plz unban this guy, it just wasn't me and my brother eighter. well sounds like lies and more lies in my ears.

sniper wrote:Just wanted to tell that not everybody has that stupid excuse "My brother did it not me". Sometimes that is true but I guess you just don't care.

well if ur story is true and it realy was ur brother, the ban still have to stay, cause >>your et account - your responsability<<. it doesn't change anything. like oma told above, u could create a new account for ur brother or just read with him together our rulebook or just let him play somewhere else.

sniper wrote:I will find new server to play and I hope that admins will have more time for players's problem not like here.

maybe u are pissed, well no reason to make our community bad. we do a lot to make PS to a nice place for everybody and i think we doing good work. but anyway, good luck and have fun in the future.

sniper wrote:Wrote un-ban request but nothing, spoken with you on x-fire again nothing send private message...nothing. It just pisses me off when someone doesn't reply!!

i'm very busy, i can't reply everyday, but the unban request was pretty clear i think and all was talked.

sniper wrote:Take care and don't be like !cefrost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude wtf?!... see there is some kind of behavior where u blame urself atm. thats realy not needed. nothing against discus about something, but this is just kiddy behavior.

sniper wrote:Maybe some day see you players if that !ce remembers to unban. Bu I don't give a *censored* anymore I can stay banned but remember you banned inecent guy!!!

i have not remember to unban u, cuz the ban simply stay.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Noob

Postby Sniper » Mon Apr 30, 2007 0:40

Of course I'm pissed. Sorry had a bad day. But it was my bro and I can't stand there every minute watching. hm can you tell me how to make a new account for my brother cuz I think only 1 account on 1 pc. My account my responsability hm that means that I have to buy new pc for my bro to play??? And once more that was my mistake to haven't told fast that that Black Dragon the psycho was not him. But please don't go all sweet "I don't have time" if you don't have time how could you read this topic. And btw I sent a private messege to you and you could reply man. Ok I might overreacted and sorry for insoulting the whole community. But it's just you give a chance to a guy that even I know that he will got banned again(no names). Hm I think that you should take a minute and look that banlist of yourse and find Dragon King. That the nick. But let's put this that way maybe just maybe you are wrong. Just think about that ok? And don't let me waiting 2 weeks ok?

Spam Noob

Postby Sniper » Mon Apr 30, 2007 0:48

Oma_Hans wrote:
Sniper wrote:ouh yes easy for you to say: you account your problem no offense but really, but it's harder to tell my mother that my brother can't play just because it's my account. I think that his nick is Dragoon but not sure maybe just 1 o (Dragon) but not sure. I know that you are sick of brother storyes but this is real. And btw he doesn't speak english. But you have right it is my responsabillity but you know that I can't be right there every time he want's to play. ouh just Dragoon or Dragon nothing else.

so its hard to tell ure mother that ure borther should not play with ure acc?? maby it is for u but why he played on ps servers? why dont u tell him to play on another server than u ? u know our rules and if u know that ure little brother is playing to do shit like this why u let him play there? u know that we ban people for things like this u said he cant speak english but why dont u teach him our rulez bevore u let him play on our servers? if i let a freind play on my pc i tell him what he can do and what not cause its my responsibility wich person i let play there like ice said bevore!

btw i dont believe this "my brother storys" too. there just to many unbnarequests like this.... :roll:

Yes it is hard. Do you think that my brother listnes to me? That's damn wrong. He said that he didn't break the rules. But why am I trying if I was lieing I would stop or try to be sweet like "ouh please unban me please". just please take some time and investigate this nick Dragon King maybe with some coulours. And reply. And yes tell me how to make 2 accounts on 1 pc please for the future.

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:04

You all have pieces of right...

First: I didn't ever see ANY little brother who listens to older.
Second: I don't know who do I need to believe :?
Third: When little brother want to do something he does... Stop blaming each other for that, people :!:

I'm pissed off for few months now and I am trying to stay with that and WAIT. Be patient dude, maybe you still going to school but some people here have got work, friends, family, little bros ( :P ), cars and pimps.

And relax people! Stop shouting :!:

Spam Noob

Postby Sniper » Tue May 01, 2007 17:52

I guess Frodo is the ony guy that understands me huh? Yeah right pimps...
Anyway isn't admins responsabillity to be there for players if they need help? Well I'm cool no more shouting by me k? Ok whenever you have time to look what he did please do it !cy ok? And of coure let me know it's all I ask. I've done much shit here trying to find out what he did (insoulting, taking shit.....), that I don't even have to try. But it sucks, haven't played on PS#2 for 2 months and whan I finally want to play... "You are banned form this server" I don't care anymore who belives who. I'm not going to start Wold War 3 because of this, don't worry(of just maybe).

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue May 01, 2007 23:35

sniper wrote:But it was my bro and I can't stand there every minute watching.

that's why i tell u to create a different account for him. i guess he get a other guide on this way (if i'm right, didn't try it) just for the future. think it's possible to create more then 1 account for 1 PC, but like i said, i have no experience with that, just ask google or try it out.

sniper wrote:My account my responsability hm that means that I have to buy new pc for my bro to play???

no, just create a account for him ^^
or like already said from me above, take care, tell him the rules, stuff like this that problems like this won't happend.

sniper wrote:But please don't go all sweet "I don't have time" if you don't have time how could you read this topic. And btw I sent a private messege to you and you could reply man.

well i read the forum when i have some time, yes my time is very rare last weeks. if u work 60 h / week like i do atm u probably can understand it.

sniper wrote:But it's just you give a chance to a guy that even I know that he will got banned again(no names).

1. this have nothing to do with this case.
2. i didn't gave him a chance, it's still up to schnecke to post the demo then we can do the final decision, anyway it's realy not your business...

sniper wrote:Anyway isn't admins responsabillity to be there for players if they need help?

thats why i reply here...

at all i have nothing to say anymore, ur ban simple stay. please no offtopic things about this ban anymore. its a good bye topic so i wish u the best and good bye. otherwise i have to lock it up.

!ce&frost
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Noob

Postby Sniper » Wed May 02, 2007 13:35

No problem and thanks btw but still dunno how to create another account. Created profile for him and he played on that profile, but still I banned too. Ah well
Bye bye ladies :P

Return to Enemy Territory Talk