The Scrim?

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Spam Noob

The Scrim?

Postby Sreal » Thu Mar 29, 2007 17:28

Hello PS,

My name is Sreal, from the tribe FTP (Free Team Players )

I spoke with X-avier, and we agreed to have a scrim, of 8 v 8 on next sunday april 1st on 13:00 GMT (14:00 British Summer Time, 15:00 Central European Summer Time)

We talked about everything, TS allowed, I see you have your own server, changing players during the game, and how many as you like...

But there is only 1 thing we haven't discussed, and that is the maps...
We decided 3 maps, FTP would chose 1, PS would chose 1, and we would agree on 1...

The scrim would be held on our server :-)

Now the problem is that I haven't seen X-avier ever since...
So I thought I'll come down here and pay you guys a visit :P and ask what's going on?

Is the scrim still on? Do you guys even know about this?

I would like to hear from you guys :)

Greetz, Sreal http://www.freeteamplayers.com

P.S. I posted this here, since I did not know where else to post it :?

P.P.S. if you wanna contact me:
My Xfire is: Sreal
My MSN is: BulledJP@hotmail.com

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Thu Mar 29, 2007 17:52

huh oke i spoke with someone else sreal and he said it was off but i see its on :) nice too see

.. sorry not online so much anymore sorry about that but its on oke i dont play sunday.

but i wish my team best of luck :) and you too sreal ofcourse old bud ;) oke about maps just say what you choose we say ours and agree on third ..

Have fun both ;) ill keep in touch

Yours truly,

Xavier

Map of them : Braundorf
Map of ours :

Map of both :

Spam Noob

Postby Sreal » Thu Mar 29, 2007 18:05

I wanna give some more information:

Our IPserver is: 213.200.95.43:27971

Servername: Free Team Players XP Save (or we call it EuroBoobies (EB))
It runs ETpub

As for the map which we both have to agree on, we want to suggest: Supply Depot 2

If you want any more information, please post it here, I'll be reading this topic constantly :)

Greetz, Sreal :P

Spam Noob

Postby Sreal » Fri Mar 30, 2007 14:14

I acturly need to know your choise on which map you guys wanna play...
X-avier said he would post it on this topic yesterday evening, but he clearly didn't posted as ya'll can see, and we want to prepair ourselfes at first, and second we wanna prepair the server, so we need to know the maps, can we please know it a.s.a.p.

I'll be watching this topic all day long...

Greetz, Thx, Sreal :-)

Spam Noob

Postby Sreal » Fri Mar 30, 2007 15:56

This mind be sounding a bit harsh, but I haven't heard from you guys when my clock reaches 20:00 pm...

I am calling the scrim off....

It's not so hard to pick? I mean I'm seeing 20 ppl online all the time, I don't know which of you guys is playing, but my patience is running out...
Please contact eachother, talk which map you want and if you agree of Supply Depot 2, and then tell me which map it's gonna be :roll:

Or at least tell me you're missing a few guys or something, I haven't heard anything from any of you (except from X-avier yesterday)...

Clock's ticking, currently my time is 15:56 pm, you have untill 20:00...

Greetz, Sreal :roll:

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Fri Mar 30, 2007 17:13

offtopic:

just one of our rules :p

no double posting. Use the edit button. :P
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Spam Noob

Postby Sreal » Fri Mar 30, 2007 18:41

I'm sorry that I broke 1 of ur rules :P but at our school we say: Rules are there to be broken ;)

But seriously, if I just edited my post, you guys wouldn't have seen it as a new post, and would not have read it again, so that's why I posted a new post...

At our FTP forum we enforce this rule aswell, so I know why it excists, but I have to insist that you guys make a decision a.s.a.p.

'Cus you have only got one and a half hour left, and then I will just cancel/terminate the scrim in our schedule :twisted:

If any of you guys read this, please tell somebody who is part of this scrim, 'cus we truly hoped for a scrim with someone we haven't scrimmed before... :(

But oh well, it's up to you what you do with this information...

Greetz, Sreal :-)

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Fri Mar 30, 2007 19:57

Sreal wrote:But seriously, if I just edited my post, you guys wouldn't have seen it as a new post, and would not have read it again, so that's why I posted a new post...

that's not needed, we read anyway anything around and yea like said before it's not alowed :wink:

Sreal wrote:'Cus you have only got one and a half hour left, and then I will just cancel/terminate the scrim in our schedule Twisted Evil

why this timelimit? k i can understand a bit, cuz it's setted for sunday (1. april) if i'm right. well maybe we get a new date for clear everything up.

and what about doing the war on etpro? think about 8)

greetz
!cy
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Noob

Postby Sreal » Fri Mar 30, 2007 20:16

Okay the scrim that was set for 1 april is hereby officially terminated...
Since it is currently 20:02 on my clock.

If you guys read it? How come I didn't get any responce, not even something like: Yea we need to discuss it, please wait a few hours, or we will inform you tomorrow...

We need to know in order for us to prepair, people from FTP will be playing alot on those maps first, and second we will be talking on the forums about tactics etc.
Since we ain't very good shooters (yes I'm admitting it), we have to use tactics instead of gunpower, and second we prefer teamwork over shootingskillz, so that's why we play like this :)

As I was playing on your servers a couple of times I noticed you guys are very good shooters, that's why we wanted to prepair ourselfes, usually we wait untill 1 week in front of the scrim, and then call it off...

I'm willing to give it another shot, orginising another scrim, because we don't do wars, we only do friendly scrims, or if you call scrims wars, we only do friendly wars :P
So if you want to give it another try, let X-avier contact me, or any other of you guys,
Xfire: Sreal
MSN: BulledJP@hotmail.com

Greetz, Sreal :-)

P.S. I made the timelimit, 'cus we already talked about everything, except for the maps, and we would get in touch with eachother about this, but we didn't and we settled everything 2 weeks ago, now usually we take the time and prepair like 1 month ahead, so this was already an exception, ain't I ain't gonna make it a huge exception, sorry for the inconvenience.. :)

P.P.S. I'll be watching this topic, so you can also write something here in stead of contacting me :) although contacting me directly would be better..

Thx, Greetz, Sreal :mrgreen:

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Fri Mar 30, 2007 21:21

u got my responce and yea on friday's at this time most are out to drink a lot, using drugs, kill cops, steal cars or what all our mates gonna do on nights like this :wink:

it was maybe a bit unlucky, cuz we was ready and had a team for it and most things (except maps) was already discussed and our team was already setted. but then x-avier told us, that u guys cancelled it so i guess most of our mates didn't read the forum anymore. like x-avier said then, it was some missunderstooding or something else, ow yea here the quote:

x-avier wrote:huh oke i spoke with someone else sreal and he said it was off but i see its on Smile nice too see
.. sorry not online so much anymore sorry about that but its on oke i dont play sunday.

x-avier isn't online last days, maybe also a reason why it wasn't organized finally.

well doesn't care, in fact, we need a new date :wink:

so how much days / weeks before u want to know the maps? think we can do it whenever we want, but if u guys want some time to finish the teamwork on those maps, we also can agree cuz we could do the same then.

u still didn't answer my question about etpro :P

greetz

!cy on drugs <3 yihaaaa ( drugtest over :) )
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Noob

Postby Sreal » Fri Mar 30, 2007 23:05

lol, it's all ok, but I wonder with who X-avier talked to...
'Cus I'm the only person in FTP who knows him lol...
Oh well..

I'd say accidents happen :P

We always play on ETpub, that's why X-avier agreed on our server, since some of us are having some problems when playing with ETpro...

As for the new date, how does saterday the 21th of april 2007 sound? That's in 3 weeks, and we would preferably get to know the map you chose 1 week ahead :)

So, I guess we gotta start over again, do you guys mind if it's our server ?
Since I myself can't play on Jaymod, well, I can, but my screen is all weird :?

8 vs 8?

Teamspeak allowed? If yes, you guys willing to use your own teamspeak server?

Changing men during the game as many times you want? allowed?

If our server, we chose Braundorf, and do you accept as map we chose together Supply Depot 2?

Gees, lol, I'm having a déja vú :lol:

I probably forgot something, but I'll get back to you's guys :)

Greetz, Sreal :mrgreen:

4 april, midnight (so it's technicly 5 april):
Okay, this time I'm changing my post in order not to spam, since you asked me to above here, so I'm hoping that you will read this again, and will respond, 'cus I'm waiting again lol... I tried this 1 time with you guys, and now you guys have to respond, either you do nothing again, and the scrim won't go on AGAIN!! :evil: :/

Greetz, Sreal

Edited on the 9th of april, I thought you guys said you were reading the forums, even when there weren't new replies, yeah I can see that, so how come there aren't any new replies under this reply?? :roll:

Greetz, Sreal :(

12 april:
Well you guys really said the truth when you say you read topics multiple times...
I can truly see that, or have you been busy with other stuff?

I mean, what's so hard? just agree with us on a few things and you have yourselfs a scrim...

Sreal out... :x

23 april:
I just came back from holiday to see that you guys truly do what you say... not...

Sreal out -,-'

Spam Noob

Postby Sreal » Mon May 07, 2007 11:42

DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY: Change your post next time..

'Cus that's what I've been doing already for 1 month...

Just to say if you guys truly would do what you say, you would have reacted or contacted me already...

Bye... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Mon May 07, 2007 11:57

Ehm why didn't you contact Xavier (email, msn, forum PM) ?

I have nothing to do with this scrim or planning it, so I dont reply on topics I dont have knowledge off.
On the other hand I can understand your frustration, I think its a bit lame from Xav that he didnt replied or contacted you.

Perhaps some miscommunication dunno :wink:
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Mon May 07, 2007 17:44

Euhm i just see this topic now.. euhm i am been in active lately and got some more important stuff on my mind .. and my msn doenst work correct and if it does i am not much on it because i got some things to do .. sorry for my actions and my lame'niss how warren brings it..

Spam Noob

Postby Sreal » Fri May 11, 2007 21:37

yea and, what you want now? lol...

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Fri May 11, 2007 22:21

well to solve all my problems
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life

Return to Enemy Territory Talk