Ok now i have to say

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Spam Pro

Re: Ok now i have to say

Postby darkdevil » Tue Mar 13, 2007 22:31

Xander wrote:I'm fed up with ET......

This game destroy me....i'm sure that some health problems come form this game because i'm always thinking about this always stress because of this game because i hate loose and that my skills r gone now.

U know Horzy it's not the first time that i think to play very very less, not to stop because i have to be here as admin, that's what i love and i'm glad to see ps5 today. Our job is great mate and with Yo Yo too, and with all admins who help us.

I have discover that this game really make me sick, and that the only thing good in this, it's the ps community.Yes it's sure it bring me so many things : my english is better, i have discover how to rule ppl, and met u all my gaming friends and it's so cool to know many ppl from all these countries and i really think that i'm lucky for that.

But now i have noticed that the only thing that i want to make is kick or bann ppl and i'm scared to make some mistake and as i don't want to make a dirty image of PS i think i must take it easy and just have a look by far on the community. I just won't play anymore.

Now i really want to spend better times with ppl that i love and suceed in that new relation that i start with a girl (yes i'm not *censored*). I want also that my health problems goes now because of this stress....

So now i'll be always here for u because it's a way to thank you after all this moments, but u'll see me less and less until i stop definetly.

Sorry to let my friends but cya soon :)

This game is not evrything.. all think by urself what this game did ti yu yu can allways play 1-4 maps et day but yur real life is inportant!
Dont make a nerd of yurself do something whit yur life try biking whit friends or go to disco's yu can allway do things but think real life is much funner than a stupid game.. (i dont mean the nice players)
Maybe yu can meat whit a -|PS|- in a disco or some thing i understand yu Xander end yur stress first! think all yur own life is more inportant that a stupid medic healing people just spend more time to yur real life and 1-3 hour gaming.........

Previous

Return to Enemy Territory Talk