One Post to finish it :)

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Veteran

One Post to finish it :)

Postby Deminwarrior » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:35

Greetings "ET friends",

During the past couple of hours I have taken notice of some issues that "some" (probably alot) have with me and with my "behaviour". First of all i would like to thank the persons who still value honnesty and congratulate them for it.

To come to the point quickly:
Some "people who will remain nameless" like posting things about me and I don't mind that, but I would appriciate that evedence is not tempered with like a good "friend" of you did. A screenie is nice evidence but deleting the upper part of it is not so nice. Or a slective use of tekst is also a bit strange.

So my conclusion is that most of you do not appriciate my staying here and I do not know why but other feel the need for me to be WARNED about my "potentialy rude, provoking and -oh of caurse- disrespectfull" behaviour.

Cause I am pritty much sick of beeing put in bad daylight constantly I come here to give my congratulations to those who did so well to get there well deserved Goal -> getting me out of PS servers for good.

I have talk to a few people about it and the most intresting reply was:
"Demin don't blow up all Bridges" -> Normaly I would have liked this and agreed with it but this time I just to be "rude" Don't give a sh*t about what people think.

As i am pritty capable of reading i also noticed that some question my motives for playing on PS servers and my doubt (if there is) about the capability's of admins
My reply to this:
I just play here cause i would like to experience the fun times I had in the past. But since somethings have changed and some assumptions in the past have changed my oppinion about certain people "The Fun" like you call it is not nearly as good as it was in July 2006.
About the admin part, hmm, I actually don't think anyone is doing a bad job, just that:
My oppinion -> Admins should make the stay of other players a joyfull time and if necessary they should do this by helping a team and neglecting all other possible positive things about the game
Morale: They should try to show how to play this game -> objective oriented and not kill oriented.

But in general I am not unhappy about the admin capability's that are currently online.

Then some persons think I am protected or something:
reply of me ->
I don't think I am protected :) I talked to some people who i know who would stick up for me and I came to realise that i am NOT protected. People who believ in me stick up for me cause they know the total story and know 'or accept' who i am, what i know and what i do.
When Bow banned me there where several persons who said they would try to get me unbanned. my reply was: Don't bother If he wants me to be banned its his choice. I did not ask for protection and i don't need protection cause i don't do that much wrong.

So my Final descission -> With this post i pronounce my final reply, though or what ever on PS. maybe I'll return some day to see how "friends" -if i have them here, not likely- are doing but you will not hear me no more. The truth is that I can not change my value's -and i won't- cause of what i stand for is what you accuse me of not having.

So I say my fairwells and I do not want to read any stupid post about i hate you this i hate you that. I just want everybody to look in the mirror and see what kind of person he is and what he could do to make a diffrence in the world.

If it is irritating me then so be it. cause i actually don't care, My mind is curantly on my exams and afterwards i am working (assisting)on a Project for ET (some will know what is about).

So bye bye and good luck in everything you do.

Be well and keep it constructed

Deminwarrior

EDIT: if you have further issues or questions there is something called MSN -> tom_vints@hotmail.com
EDIT 2: Oh forgot the people i refer to as nameless I would like them to stay nameless if that aint to much to ask. thx

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:00

so well to get there well deserved Goal -> getting me out of PS servers for good.
didnt you choose to leave yourself?
i dont really understand this post but take care in life and good luck in your exams.

Veteran

Postby Deminwarrior » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:08

NinjaPirate wrote:
so well to get there well deserved Goal -> getting me out of PS servers for good.
didnt you choose to leave yourself?
i dont really understand this post but take care in life and good luck in your exams.

lol I mean that i will not play the server

thx for the goodluckwishes on my exams

U will understand if you have access to AF :roll: (there the talk is going on)...oops that slipped

edit: (NOT YOU Ninja :P)
Last edited by Deminwarrior on Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:31, edited 1 time in total.

Spam Pro

Postby NinjaPirate » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:15

Ah okay :) is one of the admins me? lol i havnt played on a server with you in a long long time let alone playing on ET hehe

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Wed Jan 17, 2007 18:17

Hmm...well..to be honest..i don't have anny problems with you.
You just looked a nice person to me actually :roll:

To read this i really understand your problems to see that u have it that persons don't take u as you are.

None of my bussnis but, if i was you then i was quietted PS a long time ago if u are really iritated as you say.

Well the only thing that i can say; Take care man, and i hope u pass your exams. :D

Veteran

Postby Deminwarrior » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:08

someone wrote:and i remember once wensZ was saying that he was talking shit about PS.

one clear thing, the person who said this don't know what he is talking about. I never said anything Untrue about PS and Wensz knows that to.

-> just caught my eye recently. So stop b*tching about me and telling untrue's

I Never said In Public something bad about PS. Learn to gather intel buddy. and stop cutting away peaces of screenies. :lol:

The end -> Lock the topic.

Talented Spammer

Postby Stick » Thu Jan 18, 2007 14:48

in the "public" :P

Veteran

Postby Deminwarrior » Thu Jan 18, 2007 18:37

:) yes in public

Does not mean i say bad things about PS in private :)

Fact is that there are things I don't like and I talked to people about it who I trust completely. But nothing most people don't know.

And some person told me that backstabbing aint nice so I "almost" always keep my personal oppinions for myself :).

(people who want to know them can ask them) -> but i atleast give everybody the benifit of the doubt :roll: ... so plz lock the topic now.

Thx and ciao :twisted: (may God open minds and show you the light)

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Thu Jan 18, 2007 19:05

DeminWarrior wrote:may God open minds and show you the light

I don't believe in God :wink:

p.s. Yes you did insult PS in public (at the forum), remember this sentence;
to the others i hope u will all burn in Hell

And Yes you insulted PS in private, yes you cursed, yes you broke multiple rules and yes you are hypocrite.

To quote you again
i have a dutch saying about your maturity thingy

Miskend Talent :roll:

/locked
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to Enemy Territory Talk