I'm afraid !!!

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Veteran

I'm afraid !!!

Postby Xander » Wed Jan 10, 2007 22:01

Holly damn fuking shit !!!!!!
What will happen next ?????
All good admins left this game and our community !!! I understand their choice but they r very hight admin and how servers will run now ?????
I have time to care about servers but i don't know how and if i have enought courage....but according to me some ppl who do that have to learn others because if it's not make only fiew admins could do it and they will have too much work :arrow: bad results :?
I don't know what do u think about that but maybe a second high admin generation have to spawn.... :idea:
-|PS|-*Xand3r'.....Cop for Prime-Squadron

Official Member

Postby __Mr-Unknown__ » Wed Jan 10, 2007 22:24

Xander
we know there is a leaving spree but there are enough admins only they go all on 1 server(PS1/2/3) we need to spreat this on the servers(PS#4/5/7)

and we need a second generation but not much
i think we need more ACTIVE-GOOD ENGLISH admins in the ADMIN FORUM
and admins need to play regulary and be active on forum!
we can fix the problem only we got some non-active or lame admins (not all^^)and because of those the community is falling in pieces!!

--------------
we got a kind of this discuisse on the AF

Veteran

Postby Xander » Wed Jan 10, 2007 22:37

Yep srry i told about ps4 and upper servers...no admins over here....
I think i'm good admin for this because of my english and the time that i give to ET (et=ps for me only ps servers and ps4 5 and 7) and the forum
I wanna try myself as "server owner" with horzy.
Tell me if u think that i will be good for this or if u think that someone else will be better.... be clear that's important !

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Wed Jan 10, 2007 23:10

I'm good in english :P and i donnu if i m a good admin (A) but i do wanna help if possible :) indeed most player play on ps1/2/3 and about the spread it out ye is good idea but i think most members stay at ps1/2/3 because they ''feel'' if it is ''their'' sever you know what i mean?:) but if i can help at any point just ring my bell and i'm there:)

Greetings Xavier ;)

Veteran

Postby Stormcrow » Wed Jan 10, 2007 23:14

If there is a necessity i could host a server too, i know about setting up et-servers, admin them, have a own root server (to conserve the ressources of the root ps2-psx are running on=> less lags)

I am not affraid, PS has much members, many of them are very compliant, stay cool :-)
Pls Foxxy, teach me how to "master-bait" :-P

Veteran

Postby X-avier » Wed Jan 10, 2007 23:24

ye stormcrow i'm not afraid too its just a shock too see so many having a break but they will come back like psycho did :) maby days maby weeks or maby months:) hehe but i think youre a good person too host a sever because as i read some other topics i saw you got a big brain and know alot about roots and things like that :wink: but how are you calling it then like ps[number] or isnt i t something of ps is it an personal sever ( i know stupid qeustion )

and if needed i can help you a bit too supervise youre sever:)

Greetings Xavier

Veteran

Re: I'm afraid !!!

Postby mem » Wed Jan 10, 2007 23:44

Xander wrote:All good admins left this game and our community !!!

Don't panic Xander, still remains people to carry out the boat !

Bowdown, Angel, Monster, Zildjian, Szeryf, Joky, Flex, Para, RapidHail (that made few times i didn't see him but he didn't post leaving topic^^), Nikita, Knatter, Oma Hans, Nic, DrSnyder, Warren, Boemerang, RedDevil, Doom... all of them are high admins if i remember correct (and perhaps i forget somes...), and old member Nemesis is back, even if he's not high admin... and obviously Landser !

that still made some people to manage the community, and somes like StormCrow and myself (and surely some others) can help if needed. Storm seem to know how to administrate ET server and he manages his linux server. as for me i manage a12s servers and that made already a few years that i have my home linux servers. so, if the high admins need help some hands can rise !

Don't be afraid Xander, we are in bad days, not in the lasts :wink:

Edit : btw, Dead just take a break, he don't leave the tag :D

Veteran

Postby Xander » Wed Jan 10, 2007 23:52

Memn u r right about all these admins :D
But see whome of them play on ps4 and upper ? None except doom ,oma and maybe one more....
I don't know most of them because they r always on ps1 or 2 and me 4 5 7.... i don't panic for our firsts servers but for our lasts.
Ppl always says that they will move their ass but do nothing i know i see it since i'm on this forum. I made my possible but now i want to take the upper speed !
and stop thinking that ps community is just ps1 and 2....

edit: whan i'm saying that i'm afrai i don't say that i'm dying lol be cool dudes !

Veteran

Postby phonix » Thu Jan 11, 2007 0:48

ya its such a shame all these peoples are leaving but like we do need people to replace them, people with the understanding of leadership and such stuff, i have been in ps for quite awhile now (nearly a year). but the new generations of admins will take off from where the others have left. but there are still plenty of admins left in ps that still do their jobs, but its still such a shame we are losing such good people but ohwell nothing we can do about it:)

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:19

phonix wrote:ya its such a shame all these peoples are leaving but like we do need people to replace them, people with the understanding of leadership and such stuff, i have been in ps for quite awhile now (nearly a year). but the new generations of admins will take off from where the others have left. but there are still plenty of admins left in ps that still do their jobs, but its still such a shame we are losing such good people but ohwell nothing we can do about it:)

i think old admins are 70% of better then currently exept someones who i dont wanan put their names here

for the future we need invitationsprees and check the person is really playing on PS servers for long time or they will leave like the old admins..

we miss the best admins in PS and its hard to replace then...ill try my best

Veteran

:)

Postby trG » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:53

its sad :(

i dont know if i am good admin,i am not highadmin, but i can try to help u, to help our community ... :)

Veteran

Postby Mobius » Thu Jan 11, 2007 19:04

Just a idea, maybe we can vote for new admins at the member forums? :roll:

one who knows about ET and speaks good english u know.

It's just an idea :)

Return to Enemy Territory Talk