PB kicks on all servers of PS

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory discussion section
Server High Admin

PB kicks on all servers of PS

Postby GoldenBullet » Mon Jan 01, 2007 15:44

I hate to speak about PB, but...

I wanted to play some ET, and connected to PS#3 if PB has been removed. It seemed to be removed, but after some secs, Kicked.

Well secondary choise was PS#2. No PB... or it seemed. Kicked again.

My final choise was to try PS#1, but it had PB too.

SO there is NO no-PB servers in PS! so I kindly try to say, put one.

Edit: U cant fix PB problem with updating PB if U have Inadequated O/S privilegs.
Edit2: U cant fix that putting U into administrator of the PC either.
Last edited by GoldenBullet on Wed Jan 03, 2007 19:28, edited 2 times in total.

Official Member

Postby Damelon » Mon Jan 01, 2007 15:52

LOL
thats funny...yep its true yesteday i played on PS2 it seems its off but its kick 1 player for Violation AIMBOT :P
monster putted on for 1 min and again putted off but he forgot to restart a whole server so pb >> still on but it seems off :D
thats very funny ask the server admins :P

EDIT : oO kick? update your PB

Spam Kid

Postby Kumagoro » Mon Jan 01, 2007 18:53

Punkbuster is the worst crap i've ever seen...

Many aimbots are immune to it and it causes SERIOUS LAG! (and yes i've got the newest PB)

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:22

i think PB is a good thing, cuz not on all servers are all time around admins. maybe it doesn't catch any cheat atm, but much cheats / hacks get detected.

ow yea it's funny when the server shows there is no PB activatet and cheaters connect... whaha :lol:

agree with golden, a ps server without pb would be good, cuz some ppl have weird problems with pb without any reason. but i think on ps #2 is it the most time disabled.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Veteran

Postby jarski_1516 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:11

You can fix your inaquate o/s privileges but it takes some time.. Pb is good thing, yesterday it caught multihacker on ps2 and that guy was playing there many times before.. Just use google and read forums and you can get those privileges working. I had same problem, it took a week to solve that problem, but now its working :)

Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:12

jarski_1516 wrote:You can fix your inaquate o/s privileges but it takes some time.. Pb is good thing, yesterday it caught multihacker on ps2 and that guy was playing there many times before.. Just use google and read forums and you can get those privileges working. I had same problem, it took a week to solve that problem, but now its working :)

small offtopic: If U mean look2me destroyer, it didnt work. I think I just have to format my PC. it seems to be slower than before too :S

Server High Admin

Postby GoldenBullet » Wed Jan 03, 2007 17:48

Btw now every server has PB and I can see that they have. whats wrong? Cant U turn it off because of bug or ur trying new version of it or are U just trying to make me annoyed (apologizes)

Spam Pro

Postby Frodo » Wed Jan 03, 2007 18:30

You need to allow master administrator change anything and have allowed everything. Standard & Registry. Then O/S priveleges should don't show ass.

Return to Enemy Territory Talk