v2 factory tnt trickplant

Old server topics and posts from 2012, Read only
Official Member

v2 factory tnt trickplant

Postby xochi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 23:13

Hello all of you ps1 players and members,

Well few days ago a player of allies planted his tnt on top of the wall at the outside so he could blow the controls. Offcourse me and talib saw this and thought this is a trickplant because you only can get there by double jumping to get on the wall. Now my question is is this trickplant yes or no ? Falbik also knows of this and bezi also.

Greetz xochi

Official Member

Postby Death » Thu Feb 16, 2012 23:35

The map is designed in a way that you should be inside in order to blow up the controls, no matter if you get there with doublejump or singlejump or whatever, this is a trickplant and is not allowed.

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Spam Pro

Postby Dre_of_chaos » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:44

Death wrote:The map is designed in a way that you should be inside in order to blow up the controls, no matter if you get there with doublejump or singlejump or whatever, this is a trickplant and is not allowed.

Interesting, I saw a high admin do it and he said it was NOT trickplant (even though I still think it is).

Uhm, can we have an "official' ruling on this? :p

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:33

Dre_of_chaos wrote:
Death wrote:The map is designed in a way that you should be inside in order to blow up the controls, no matter if you get there with doublejump or singlejump or whatever, this is a trickplant and is not allowed.

Interesting, I saw a high admin do it and he said it was NOT trickplant (even though I still think it is).

Uhm, can we have an "official' ruling on this? :p

you actually saw a member trickplanting there and we already discussed it :wink: quick ending, it's trickplant and not allowed :!:

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2012