question about map poll

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Spam Pro

question about map poll

Postby DeXt3R » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:40

lets say that we play f.e. goldrush and when it ends how many maps we have to play to see this map(f.e. goldrush) in map poll? 2 or 3? can this "time" be longer?

why i ask? why i want to "time" be longer?

answer is simple all who plays on ps3 can say that on ps3 we play all the time same maps so i think if that time between same maps will be longer we have to play more maps :)

Dex:)
Nothing is set in stone. Not even darkness.

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:13

there should be 8 maps played before you can play same map again, but i think system that counts those maps which were played before you can play same map again is somehow broken. as you know tower is played alsmost twice in row, so it cat really work as it should work :wink:

i have thought few different ways to make that time longer, but those seemed to f*** up that counting thing even worse or had no effect... so dunno if it really can be helped :?
Image thx for diamond :D

Spam Pro

Postby DeXt3R » Mon Jun 27, 2011 13:24

Ninjadeer wrote:there should be 8 maps played before you can play same map again, but i think system that counts those maps which were played before you can play same map again is somehow broken. as you know tower is played alsmost twice in row, so it cat really work as it should work :wink:

i have thought few different ways to make that time longer, but those seemed to f*** up that counting thing even worse or had no effect... so dunno if it really can be helped :?

too bad :cry: so maybe return to campaign without map poll, what ps3 players think about it?

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 18:57

+1 Dex i want to return to map rotation i hate when i playing tower twice than street of italy twice and again tower and when on ps3 is spy tower is all the time:>

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Mon Jun 27, 2011 19:27

well we still got this place if you arent happy with maps that are currently on server :wink:

personally im not such a fan of ald fashioned rotation as it makes my job harder, ofc angry mob can change my way of thinking

but if some map is played way too often and there are some maps you would like to see just post some names on link i already mentioned :)
Image thx for diamond :D

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Mon Jun 27, 2011 20:24

lazy ninja :D NooB:>

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Mon Jun 27, 2011 20:27

Sometimes I've got a feeling that Streets of Italy are played over and over again :D (they are played very often indeed)
I remember funny situation (it could have happened on ps5, I don't remember), that 3 consecutive maps were: Marrakech, Operation Marrakech, Marrakech (other version). It was something like that, I can't recall exact order :D

Spam Pro

Postby DeXt3R » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:07

Ninjadeer wrote:well we still got this place if you arent happy with maps that are currently on server :wink:

we have good maps, i dont want to change it but play all maps from that list, but with this map poll we play only few maps all the time...

i create this topic to find idea to play all maps, like U (Ninjadeer) said before map poll dont work good so i ask ppl what they think about my idea - return to campaign

map poll should only change order of playing maps dont change list of playing maps :P

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Tue Jun 28, 2011 15:00

dex start poll on forum about this :> my vote for return to map rotation

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011