@ Ps.Carrot

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Spam Noob

@ Ps.Carrot

Postby 2rk » Thu Jun 23, 2011 18:55

First of all u are a dik hed mate,u dont know this game and administrations..if u were a good admin u wouldnt banned me..there is a reason WH?u could find only this?Lmao...I m paying this *beep* game since 2006 and I never used cheat,and I never had wh or sth.u dont have any video about it cuz I didnt cheat there.Just ı have got a good headset and I cAN PROVE I m playing with only sounds...and btw u suck boy..visit www.eft-clan.com and see how many cheaters I catched and learn how u must catch them.and here my videos on youtube.just see I m playing with sounds...I never played on NQ or PB nab servers before..I m etpro player and it wasnt new "ban" FOR ME FROM NOOBS SERVERS..there I was a aimbot.lMao and now wh'er and whats Next dunno reAlly...I was at here just for my friend "eda"...Anyway this topic wasnt for insult or unban me.just for say trues like u really suck and u dont know catch the cheaters...learn this game Moloz;>

RESPECT the 2rk^ich.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrQaoqFggLQ

Server High Admin

Postby PolygonWindow » Thu Jun 23, 2011 19:08

Hi 2rk first i would like to suggest to let us speak like normal people.
Jup i banned you (at ps#3 for mods*) after i made demos and watched them. I will post them in our member forum and it will be discussed there. If i wasnt sure i wouldnt have banned you. So replies will follow. If i was not right i can imagine you are pissed but these insults are not needed.

So far Carrot

Spam Noob

Postby 2rk » Thu Jun 23, 2011 19:14

dude first of all,I never had wh..ok?u cant be sure never cuz I never use damn WH...

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Fri Jun 24, 2011 0:19

just relax and wait for our final answer, when we checked the demos as well, thx.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:58

2rk,

If you not first apoligise for your highly inapropriate language, I will ban you anyhow again if I spot you on our servers. I don't take it from a stranger to insult my friends/admins from our community who try their hardest to create a peacefull and nice gaming invironment. Even if it occurs that you are not a cheater, your behaviour should change, otherwise there is no place here for you.

Quoting our rulebook:
Don’t Insult or Provoke

Insulting and/or Provoking the Prime Squadron Community, its members or any other player at our servers is NOT allowed and will result in a permanent ban. Respect all players, including the so called ‘noobs’ or ‘newbies’ so everyone can enjoy the game.

PolygonWindow (A.K.A. Carrot) will inform you if we made a decision about your case.

Regards,

Smad[/i]
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:23

Your words are unaccaptable, no matter the case. You had a ban but was never insulted, so you have no right to use such a words here on a public forum. You recieved Ploy's apologizes for his mistake, now it s your turn to do same. Such a request and words would not have a single concideraton in many other communities and cause you a perm ban , be happy that you have tolerant and responsable talkers here in PS.

@Smadje : you will have my support.

Spam Noob

Postby 2rk » Fri Jun 24, 2011 19:43

OMG what the fuk?apoligise?I guess u are 11 yo dude,cuz u are an idiot too...
look Admins!!

the firstt one: I am not here for apoligise or beg to admins for UNBAN me.I am 27 yo And I never apoligised if I wasnt blame about somethngs from someone...

second one: I m here of cuz I wanted to say ur friend is an İdiot and he never knows what Must he do about tthe cheaters if he thinks someone cheating...first of all u have to make demo and after this,share at forum and wait voteds for wtf others will say about mentioned person..but what did u do?Ban without being sure...just lol...I never had wh or another cheat in my Etlife.anyway...
And the Third is:
Do not unban *beep* me cuz I dont care here u nabs server.I can play on my server or other millions servers...if someone wanna see my game I can give my balls his/her hand on the another etpro servers..
now Ban my Memberships too from here..cuz I cant stand in da same Atmospher with some suckers like Smadje..so fu urself Kid.

Official Member

Postby Death » Fri Jun 24, 2011 19:49

27yo?

You sure know how to act like one.

Apparently you don't realise that people can make mistakes.
And you don't have to worry about us, we'll be fine without you.
Go play on your own great server then.

bb

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Fri Jun 24, 2011 20:14

/locked
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011