what about...

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Spam Pro

what about...

Postby DeXt3R » Tue May 31, 2011 11:18

on ps#3 we have !putbotspec cmd but its dont work correctly because when teams r like this: allies 2ppl + 2 bots and same in axis, when we use it, it put bots spec but then other bots connecting :P and if u want to put all bots to spec u have to use !putbotspec cmd few times :) its not big problem anyway

i saw on ps#5 that there they have some cmd like !putbotspec i dont know how its called (i dont have there that cmd, on ps#3 im 6lvl so i can use !putbotspec cmd) - it kicks bots or something like that, and one more cmd (i dont know name too :oops:) which brings back bots

and i thought we can here have this cmds ;)

DeX : )
Nothing is set in stone. Not even darkness.

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Tue May 31, 2011 11:30

yes there are also cmds !kickbots and !addbots

problem with kickbots is usually that they dont automatically come back after kicking them, and then the next morning bots are still missing. we are suspecting that [BOT]Vera is organizing illegal [BOT] parties somewhere at our server roots darkest corners that no man is brave enough to inspect.

there might be few ways to force them to return to their duty after few boot prints in asses, for example bribes, but i need to do some more research and think about which way would be the most effective

if we can find a peaceful solution with the leader of [BOT] there might be possibility to add commands like !kickbots and !addbots also to lower levels 8)
Image thx for diamond :D

Server High Admin

Postby PolygonWindow » Tue May 31, 2011 11:49

Deerman is right, Vera should be demoted and loose her [BOT] tag and rethink those parties and the absence on server as a [BOT] candidate. :!:

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011