unban me plz <3

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Spam Noob

unban me plz <3

Postby djazebille » Fri Apr 29, 2011 23:25

Hey guy's wtf i'm banned

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:00 - 10:05 pm

ik the map goldrish a guy killed me 2 times. first time we were allies and i was going to get obj and he shoots ma down without reason :s i say wtf what is wrong :s 2nd time he nade me :s i never killed him befor... then i get pissed en say : wtf is wrong with you ? he say !mute shimano 500... :s i don't know why he killed me 2 times... next map i get ban don't know why :s i got bazoka and shooting on axis to def tank... i know i killed an allies with my bazoeka but i don't want to kill him he jump infront of the bom i think...

my name was shimano extreme or aaaaaa...

unban me plz i like the server so much

Veteran

Postby Buu » Sat Apr 30, 2011 0:53

I olny kicked you. And really who told you this story ? I muted you olny because you said "stfu" to me after my warning because you made a lot of tk on goldrush after that defending talk lol you were allied ( attacking team) and you shooted directly at tank again few tks made on engys trying to fix tank after that i kicked you i hope you remember the reason don;t use damn bazooka if u can;t handle it !!!!!!!!! (About my tk yes once u were hanging as sold with thompson on axis spawn i thought u were covie said sry on teamchat) close plz
you say joe bros - i say Green Day
you say lil Wayne - i say Linkin Park
you say snoop dog- i say Bullet For My Valentine
you say britney- i say sum 41
you say soulja boy- i say blink 182
you say rap- i say LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC
you say pop- i say ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011