Changings

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Official Member

Postby MiLady » Fri Apr 15, 2011 16:33

About PS#7: I would change mod totally for TJmod. Every time ppl whine that's etpro. I would also add more TJ map. Of course if you see PS#7 as tj server.

About PS#2: Well... There is a problem, what to do with this server. NQ and ETpro is totally fail. Maybe etpub? or jaymod? No idea. Atm ET is in crisis. Maybe you noticed that PS#5 is also empty since month, PS#3 is still running cause of new NQ. PS#1 isn't like before. At the weekend it isn't occupied as before. Even LL or Kernwaffe are better than PS. It's sadly fact :?
-=RapidHail=-: If something is logically for You, doesn't mean it's logical for rest.

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Fri Apr 15, 2011 18:47

Lady you are wrong in my opinion.
The only reason ps3 is more populair since they have a serverowner that is 24/7 online. PS2 it's problem is not the mod, but the inactivity off members/players. Noone connects to an empty server. Ninjadeer did/does this at PS#3 and so the server becomes more attractive. At the times Icy+others where active at PS#2 the server also was full. Don't blame the mod :)
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Fri Apr 15, 2011 18:49

But ninja is 90% time afk I think :)

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Fri Apr 15, 2011 20:47

Nemesis wrote: if enough people will want the return of etpro

8) .
looks like poll

ersy

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Fri Apr 15, 2011 22:10

maybe try removing the annoying dj :P i think it can help

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Fri Apr 15, 2011 22:18

Ok Smad... But PS#1 is fine even if Bow isn't around ;)

Anyway... So the main conclusion is "if you don't have time, don't take server" (icy don't get it personal... just generally <3) Of course nonsense is copy PS#1 settings. Imo it should be NQ setted like ETpro. At least we can discuss here nonsense, but the last word has server owner. So atm I leave it for Landser & Nemesis.

EDIT: It's just suggestion, but maybe we should make smth like "open event" to attract players. Dunno... smth like PS vs rest or small FW.
-=RapidHail=-: If something is logically for You, doesn't mean it's logical for rest.

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:02

@lady that's right. In the past we had Paco who organised PS#2 sundaywars. I guess these did attract new players from other ps servers. PS vs rest wars are always interesting.

It would be a good idea with some extra activities to promote PS#2. But before we organize such a thing, we should have a clear idea what mod fits to the server. Organizing a 'funwar' thing for PS#2 without right settings might be misleading future regulars :)
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:09

please put the bots back for now,
while noone will never connect at this time (2am :oops:)

and probally players come earlier when there is some activity to have

mod i really don't care,
i played mostly nq, fomokland had etpub, and i played a few times at ps3 when it had jaymod,

though i really think ps2 will become great again like those old days with monster en nemises and allooma.

looking forward to play active again (after this weekend monday and tuesday probally)

thanks diamond:)

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:27

if there is anyone who really cares about ps2 then it's deep. You can admin and set up the server however you like, but in the end it will be deep spending most of the time alone there anyway, waiting for people to connect.

Official Member

Postby deep » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:42

mees wrote:if there is anyone who really cares about ps2 then it's deep. You can admin and set up the server however you like, but in the end it will be deep spending most of the time alone there anyway, waiting for people to connect.

:oops: don't forget Callejon :P.

But seriously I'm done with PS2, at least for now. Most of the regs are gone with the gameplay we had and it's going to be very difficult (if not impossible) to get it back.

Before it was just empty, now it's officially dead. gl lands and neme, you're going to need it.

Veteran

Postby Nemesis » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:05

Well now it got small amount of players every day but its still not much better when it was etpro, true tho only a couple of days passed and some quircks still need to be sorted.

Anyway as usual people have different oppinions and there is progress but unless it starts getting more regulars there will definitly be a change.
Considering the replys of everyone, the way to go might be etpub with sort of balance between pub and etpro config :)

There were also some propositions of Nitmod and will look at that as well.

Do keep up with replys and share your desires :wink:

edit: thanks for support diamond helping out in time of testing and attracting new players with open mind and support.. :roll:

blazing <3 about bots i gonna have to poke landser about permission issue trying to change something there, but will make sure theres a couple at late nights just for you
:coffee:

@smadje: as you said not much point organizing events untill we hit the right settings

@fefe: high chance of happening if we end up changing mod

@milady: owner does have last word but everything depends of server regulars, our job is imho to do our best to find what pleases highest amount of people. I greatly appritiate every post in this topic and hope that in couple of weeks everyone will have a server where they can feel like home again :)

Server High Admin

Postby lis » Sat Apr 16, 2011 13:02

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Sat Apr 16, 2011 20:27

ive played ps2 more then ps1 even when it was version before 1.2.5>>> kinda ruined it for me it was just not as fun :P ps5 rullllzzlzllzlzlz :D

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:40

hi lis o/ sup? <3
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:12

guys on sunday i to ask some ps5 and some admins to join the ps v rest event and most of the answers i to get was that the wanted to play et-pro...........oke after some time the joined ps5 to play but i to think it is time to have a et-pro server........even it is to keep players and friends together..........for me there is only one server and it is ps5...........because i love to play there with all my naby friends.............sorry it is not only naby friends in some kind off way the all ready family :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spam Kid

ok

Postby Bruce23 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 15:22

et-pro on ps5 ???
would be ok for me if they save my xp :D

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Mon Apr 18, 2011 15:45

no bruce et-pro on ps2 en never touch ps5

Server High Admin

Re: ok

Postby Daghel » Mon Apr 18, 2011 16:25

Bruce23 wrote:et-pro on ps5 ???

just lol
Chaos is the only true answer.

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Mon Apr 18, 2011 16:52

Daghel wrote:

just lol

no lol..... just a fact NQ in et-pro style daghel :banana: :banana: :banana:

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Mon Apr 18, 2011 16:54

dirtyharry wrote:
Daghel wrote:

just lol

even bigger fail-lol
Chaos is the only true answer.

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Mon Apr 18, 2011 17:32

would be ok for me if they save my xp :D

:stupid: rofl

no hands on drugs bruce :D

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Mon Apr 18, 2011 19:47

Daghel wrote:
dirtyharry wrote:
Daghel wrote:

just lol

even bigger fail-lol

daghel dont understand me wrong i mean ps5 must stay like it is for always but what i mean is we "try" to play like et-pro style on ps5

Official Member

Postby deep » Tue Apr 19, 2011 0:19

dirtyharry wrote:
Daghel wrote:
dirtyharry wrote:
Daghel wrote:

just lol

even bigger fail-lol

daghel dont understand me wrong i mean ps5 must stay like it is for always but what i mean is we "try" to play like et-pro style on ps5

lol 8)

Official Member

Postby SpyCow » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:57

Absolutetly not :roll:
Rather ETpub then... :hyper:

PS#5 is fine as it is :)
It just need some players :wink:
Image :wth:

Server High Admin

Postby Leo_The_God » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:39

Diamond wrote:
mees wrote:if there is anyone who really cares about ps2 then it's deep. You can admin and set up the server however you like, but in the end it will be deep spending most of the time alone there anyway, waiting for people to connect.

:oops: don't forget Callejon :P.

But seriously I'm done with PS2, at least for now. Most of the regs are gone with the gameplay we had and it's going to be very difficult (if not impossible) to get it back.

Before it was just empty, now it's officially dead. gl lands and neme, you're going to need it.

the mouth of truth.
I always see before connect on other server if ps2 is empty or full. Before I connect despite I was alone, but after one hour without other player I left. Now I just see if someone else is there.
I agree with the idea that the problem is the no-admin (without offense to icy, my master forever and ever) because the meaning of admin is manage the server, and that steals time :>

Another regular is edhel, but now he (like deep, and me also) join ps3 or ps5 when ps2 is empty (always)
GoD is DeaD

PreviousNext

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011