Adre & Shield

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Official Member

Postby Nitro » Thu Mar 31, 2011 15:16

I will not argue with you guys. You will see for yourself, that we are going to have less players on ps3. That's a guarantee. People are used to adre. Right now - the limiatation of adre to 1 needle is above all pointless. Players will run to ammo cabinets all the time, instead of focusing on obj. It would be better to remove adre completly, if you want to make it fair. Limit to 1 just won't work.

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Thu Mar 31, 2011 15:27

Nitro wrote:Players will run to ammo cabinets all the time, instead of focusing on obj.

Seems like a good deal to me.. Those adre medics, that the problem actualy was about are at the moment also not the objective players.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Thu Mar 31, 2011 18:44

Nitro, don't be so negative. It's just a testing period.
I see that now on server there are 19 players.
Let them get used and they will keep loving the server as well, or even more.

Furthermore newcomers (who don't have adre at the beginning) have a more fair game with their low levels, instead of being surrounded of adre junkie

Spam Pro

Postby eLemenT » Thu Mar 31, 2011 20:45

Players will run to ammo cabinets all the time, instead of focusing on obj. It would be better to remove adre completly, if you want to make it fair. Limit to 1 just won't work.

Afaik it can be changed that ammo packs won't regain adre needles.

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Thu Mar 31, 2011 21:02

FlowerPower wrote:Nitro, don't be so negative. It's just a testing period.
I see that now on server there are 19 players.
Let them get used and they will keep loving the server as well, or even more.

Furthermore newcomers (who don't have adre at the beginning) have a more fair game with their low levels, instead of being surrounded of adre junkie

I dont think changing adre settings or amount would change anything for players :P

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Thu Mar 31, 2011 22:36

Nitro wrote:I don't really see your point guys. Everyone can use it. If it is an advantage, USE IT. Every single person can needle themselves... So, why not? Let's not make it et pro. NQ is fun mod to me. Let's keep it that way.

I really really agree with nitro... Also because I think the skill of a player not depends by adrenaline. This test is useless in my opinion flower! We have to learn to play better before pointing the finger! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Fri Apr 01, 2011 0:58

Sc4r wrote:
Also because I think the skill of a player not depends by adrenaline.

So true. So why are you complaining? You are a good player, you don't need adrenaline. I am discussing here in order to make the gameplay better, not for a single player, but for the whole server.

Sc4r wrote: This test is useless in my opinion flower! We have to learn to play better before pointing the finger! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Test is useless because you already know the result?
I don't understand... Pointing the finger to whom?

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:07

i suggest a poll...and only server owner can judge (i m coping icy`s style as ps2 polls :) ) which vote are considered valid and which not (i mean who is regular and who isnt). What Flower propound is a fair debate...just do what icy`s did and problem solved :D

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:47

Afaik it can be changed that ammo packs won't regain adre needles.

it can, but it wont be done :P

i suggest a poll...and only server owner can judge (i m coping icy`s style as ps2 polls ) which vote are considered valid and which not (i mean who is regular and who isnt). What Flower propound is a fair debate...just do what icy`s did and problem solved

and tbh, i cant find poll on forums very effective. most of ps#3 true regulars dont visit here often or have accounts...

:wink:
Image thx for diamond :D

Official Member

Postby deep » Fri Apr 01, 2011 13:40

As much as i would want to see adre removed from ps3, I got to say no to this proposition, because it doesn't work.

Spam Pro

Postby eLemenT » Fri Apr 01, 2011 15:54

it can, but it wont be done

Well, your decision.

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Fri Apr 01, 2011 21:11

FlowerPower wrote:So true. So why are you complaining? You are a good player, you don't need adrenaline. I am discussing here in order to make the gameplay better, not for a single player, but for the whole server.

In fact, for me nothing will change, my results are always the same... If you want I post some screenshot!! :crazy: :crazy:

FlowerPower wrote:Test is useless because you already know the result?

Yes for me will not change anything... this is my opinion and I feel free to say this at everyone. 8O 8O

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Fri Apr 01, 2011 21:29

I don't understand what you want to say Sc4r...
I don't want your screenshoot, I know you are a good player. Maybe you don't understand my point, so feel free to send me a PM in italian, so I can explain to you better. You feel like I am attacking you lol :D

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Fri Apr 01, 2011 22:38

There is also one more setting that can weaken rambo medics: they cannot heal while on adre. It means that they are just unable to pick up any medpack from the ground/crate, when they are on adre.
I played on one server with this setting and seemed reasonable and fair.

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Sat Apr 02, 2011 0:13

FlowerPower wrote:I don't understand what you want to say Sc4r...
I don't want your screenshoot, I know you are a good player. Maybe you don't understand my point, so feel free to send me a PM in italian, so I can explain to you better. You feel like I am attacking you lol :D

No I do not have it with you... I was just expressing my thoughts :) :)
however, I know you're a good admin flower, do not be offended when I tell you something because don't want to fight with you :) :)
It's just a misunderstanding I'm not angry with you! I love you :D :D :D :D :banana: :banana:

PS: Im not gay :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Spam Noob

Postby Uauaua » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:50

Sc4r : ban google translator....maybe better if you try using symbols and pictures how primitive mans...:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :party: :D

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Sat Apr 02, 2011 14:35

Sc4r wrote:
PS: Im not gay :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

yeah we all know and Makari is yours girl:) hehe joking

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Sun Apr 03, 2011 14:02

Uauaua wrote:Sc4r : ban google translator....maybe better if you try using symbols and pictures how primitive mans...:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :party: :D

Yes my english not is good... but not all have english like native language, I do not see why stress, little kid!

Sidor wrote:yeah we all know and Makari is yours girl:) hehe joking

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha nice 1 m8 :loller: :loller:

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Tue Apr 12, 2011 17:54

so, we have had 1 adre for almost 2 weeks now, there has been poll(s) running on server about shall we change back to 15 sticks instead of 1 or not. dunno if that was any better than running poll on forums, but i think it reached few more regulars than forums would do. both options had some votes but 15 seemed to win slightly this round. so configs has been changed so everyone has 15 adre sticks instead of 1. lets hope it wont cause much trouble with faster gameplay and everyone can enjoy their time on server :)
Image thx for diamond :D

Spam King

Postby Scary » Tue Apr 12, 2011 18:15

Low deer, low. :(

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011