splatterladder and trackbase

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Veteran

splatterladder and trackbase

Postby boemerang » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:42

Hi warriors,

Just to keep you thinking and busy,
what i miss on ps servers (except ps2) is a good score list mentioned as above, as far as i know becouse there is no anticheat protection on the other ps servers,
Is there a way to make something for the ps servers so you can see not on xp but on average points a minute where you are in the score list ????
it would give some competition and a good idee abouth your own score.

thanks already and meet ya soon

t HERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG,
t HERE IS ONLY AN OPINION !
watch out 2011 is gonna be a crazy year

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sat Mar 05, 2011 14:05

You could try GameTracker
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Veteran

oops

Postby boemerang » Sat Mar 05, 2011 14:09

And thats exactly what i dont mean becouse xp doesnt say anything at all...its abouth your score per minute that give you a rating wich is compatible for others...
trackbase and splatterladder are good but dont reconise ps1,ps3,ps4,ps5

t HERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG,
t HERE IS ONLY AN OPINION !
watch out 2011 is gonna be a crazy year

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sat Mar 05, 2011 14:18

On ps 2 not aswell sl only rate srvs with pb and if iam right ps2 has no pb enabled aswell so they dont rate nor rating all our srvs

Official Member

Postby deep » Sat Mar 05, 2011 14:59

Well there is Liberty Gaming NQ Stats Analyzer for server admins. But i doubt ppl care that much about stats here, so if there's no majority behind the idea it wont get applied.

Website Manager

Re: oops

Postby warren-the-ape » Sat Mar 05, 2011 15:48

boemerang wrote:its abouth your score per minute that give you a rating wich is compatible for others...

See the last column...
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Sat Mar 05, 2011 15:50

I'm not very knowledgeable about those sites. But I've checked out Splatterladder few times and I think stats there aren't very reliable and really show nothing. Most of top players play on jaymod, which I've never played. The second thing is that I checked many players from PS, our regulars. Their ratings were far from reality. I mean some average players had relatively high scores, while some really good people from our servers had comicly low ratings. On the other hand many factors may decide, for example the fact that someone had longer break etc. but anyway...

Nevertheless I once took a closer look at the 'algorithm' that counts the rating and it seems rational.

I think such stats would be nice thing just to know 'the numbers' (frags, hs, acc). Rather less useful in comparing players, cause there are many aspects of overall 'et skill', and in some aspects we are better than others and in some we are worse. Moreover when you play with other guys for some time you can judge yourself who is good or not, who is better/worse than you. And I think there s not much use in comparing to people from other servers, cause there is so high variety of settings on the servers, so many differences (on nq).

Official Member

Postby wuju » Sat Mar 05, 2011 16:36

warren-the-ape wrote:
boemerang wrote:its abouth your score per minute that give you a rating wich is compatible for others...

See the last column...

Looks like im on second place in PS1 :D

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Sat Mar 05, 2011 19:44

wuju wrote:
warren-the-ape wrote:

See the last column...

Looks like im on second place in PS1 :D

It just proof that all this stats are useless bullshits :D.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011