Automatically kicked from server , weird.

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Server High Admin

Automatically kicked from server , weird.

Postby pompidom_23 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 23:16

Hi,
I just played there on the server, it was Caen 2. First I got a warning for TK and it said something that when i did to much TK i can get in problems. But i looked in my console and I didnt do tk then. I tked nobody in whole the map. I never getted a warning like this. Then a few minutes later I killed 2 enemy's and then suddenly 'connection interuptted' and i then it says that i was kicked automatically for doing to many TK's and that my TKindex 3.5 was. But really i didnt do TK. Iam not angry or someting cause its only a kick but i wanted to say this cause i think it can maybe be a fault of server? Then i smoked a sigaret and i joined back and i said to Viduus the story and he said that he nobody has seen been kicked.

Greets Pompi.

Pompidom :)

teKno

Dont drink and drive, just smoke and fly !

Spam King

Postby Scary » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:54

I remember something similar on PS#1 ages ago. Thing was, that i saw teammates as enemies ( they had enemy suit etc) so i shooted em all and made alot of teamkills. I dont remember what fixed it sadly:)

Official Member

Postby Death » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:14

Well its just an error in ET,
i've had it once but i noticed it before it really mattered.

I reconnected and everything was fine.

I think things like this can happen when you connect and you connect just between the end of one map and the start of an other map. f.e. when that happens my name also goes to ETPlayer, just reconnect and its fine.

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011