unban a esp

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Spam Noob

unban a esp

Postby ESP » Fri Feb 11, 2011 0:49

ESP hello have banned me for making an attempt to TJ which do not arrive please let reenter the server and established that will meet the standards, a very cordial greeting and thanks

Event Committee

Re: unban a esp

Postby FALBIK » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:43

ESP wrote:ESP hello have banned me for making an attempt to TJ which do not arrive please let reenter the server and established that will meet the standards, a very cordial greeting and thanks

Banned by

ESP 02/10/11 -| PS |-on1 PERMANENT so sick of your crap

wait for a replys
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Official Member

Postby DMG_Kowi » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:02

Heh, his post is hard to understand, but it seems he has been banned for TJ for obj. This is not reason for perm ban I think. However ESP is sometimes very annoying, when he puts airstrike/artillery on place where his teammates are. Probably unintentionally, but still very annoying.

Server High Admin

Postby PolygonWindow » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:42

1st sry to reply in this Unban-Topic. 2nd Its not only about Trickjumps but also spawnkilling, heavy weapons at flag/spawn-cp and so on. Always saying "I not english" isnt a apology at all since there is google translator and so on.
Then there is the permban at PS#1:
http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9920

ESP personally i think you had your chances when i look at the topics u had in PS#1-section but its up to the banner to decide..

Official Member

Postby on1 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 15:01

PolygonWindow wrote:1st sry to reply in this Unban-Topic. 2nd Its not only about Trickjumps but also spawnkilling, heavy weapons at flag/spawn-cp and so on. Always saying "I not english" isnt a apology at all since there is google translator and so on.

ESP personally i think you had your chances when i look at the topics u had in PS#1-section but its up to the banner to decide..

+1
no unban on my side...too many warnings, to many kicks.....2 servers left to play in esp..i suggest u learn our rules or find somewhere else to go.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Feb 11, 2011 23:19

on1 wrote:
PolygonWindow wrote:1st sry to reply in this Unban-Topic. 2nd Its not only about Trickjumps but also spawnkilling, heavy weapons at flag/spawn-cp and so on. Always saying "I not english" isnt a apology at all since there is google translator and so on.

+1
no unban on my side...too many warnings, to many kicks.....2 servers left to play in esp..i suggest u learn our rules or find somewhere else to go.

Seems it s already done since i see him playing on LL now, let's be honest ,it wont realy be a big loss :wink: .

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011