BAN- PAJDA

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Spam Noob

BAN- PAJDA

Postby pajda » Wed Feb 09, 2011 19:00

Hello,

Im playing ET on this server for a long time and first time I was banned. In fact i really dunno why ? When trying to join server it says that I have been banned for SK ? And some 'Santa Clause' give me 4 days to relax without ET. Of course there is no problem to me to wait such time but I want to know what I did wrong ?

ps. There was not any warning before I get kicked.

with regards
Pajda

Spam Kid

Postby Keeks » Wed Feb 09, 2011 19:45

You're in wrong section imo.

Anyway, in this post your ban is mentioned:
http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... 219#147219

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Wed Feb 09, 2011 19:49

Hmmm let me think ...

im not suprise when u banned . 4 days ... ohhh not long but good to U .. have time to read very slowly rulez again :wink:
SK - spawn kill so rly need more explain ?
No Spawnkilling (SK) or Spawncamping (SC) Killing the enemy in his own Spawn (the players' starting locations) is NOT allowed and is considered Spawnkilling (SK), this includes; walking into enemy spawn, shooting into enemy spawn from a distance.

This rule applies to ALL weapons!

Spawnkilling is a serious offence and will most likely result in a warn (!warn, !burn, !gib) possibly followed by a kick, temporary ban or permanent ban (depending on the situation).

Deliberately hanging around (also known as Camping) Enemy spawn and/or your own spawn is NOT allowed and is considered Spawncamping (SC). SC will result in a warn (!warn, !slap, !burn, !fling, !throw, !gib) depending on the situation.

Im playing ET on this server for a long time

and did SK ... no comment

say no have before !warn !slap or smth .... sometimes admins not need warned specialy if break-rulez did regulars players .

have 4 days to clear/fresh mind ...read rulez ---print and put in wall faster remember .

urs from POland ...im wait for ya in X-fired or msn and explain U what u wants :>

we have 4 days 8)
Last edited by FALBIK on Wed Feb 09, 2011 19:51, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Feb 09, 2011 19:50

Thought the reason was clear looking to my ban message and even clearer since you just can not have missed your spawn killing on desert temple :wink: . Anyway , you had a 4 days ban which would be automaticaly lifted tomorrow but i will make it shorter and remove it right now. Be more careful in future about enemies spawns and also admins talks and warns on the mainchat. I ve already told it many times and will repeat it again; i m not used to and wont warn old regulars who are perfectly aware of our rules and risks :wink: . You can connect again on PS1.

Spam Noob

Postby pajda » Wed Feb 09, 2011 20:28

Ok guys, now I remember...but in fact i didnt know that I had run throught spawn. Sorry for my behaviour. Have a nice evening

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Feb 09, 2011 21:32

Ban removed.

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011