Bowdown you must know ...

Old server topics and posts from 2011, Read only
Spam Noob

Bowdown you must know ...

Postby Bobek1200 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 20:26

Name:Bobek :S
Reason:Cheating
Ban Date: Tue 03 April 2008
Explantation:Hi, first of all I wanted to apologize for my behavior from 2008 when I could not admit to the fact that I used cheats. In 2009, I asked again to get me unbanned, when my request was rejected so i pissed off and insulted all community and admins.

But now i want to admit that the 3 April 2008 on the server I used MULTIHACK Prime-Squadron # 1. I was young and stupid and want to apologize all for it and ask for unban me (although I know its no chance for unban me )but i had to try again

and used Google Translator its really worst translator

Your Bobek1200 a.k.a Punii **

Banned by Bowdown
Last edited by Bobek1200 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 22:14, edited 1 time in total.

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 21:44

[note to mods/admins] Delete if you judge my post as bad-placed [/note to mods/admins]

Prime Squadron policy is clear :
Code: Select all
Players with a Dirty Guid are not allowed to play on Prime Squadron servers and must be banned permanently, after their Guid is confirmed; flagged.

In other words, you should appeal your ban from wherever you got banned from (PBBANS, Punkbusted, etc..) to get unbanned from Prime-Squadron.

Rulebook wrote:Cheats, hacks and scripts such as; aimbots, wallhacks, multihacks, namehacks, guidspoofers, anti-recoil scripts, etc. are NOT allowed at our servers, using them will result in a permanent ban!

This is about the cheating part, don't know anything from you besides that, which you pointed out by yourself

Spam Pro

Postby Diclonius » Tue Feb 01, 2011 21:49

GokuSan wrote:[note to mods/admins] Delete if you judge my post as bad-placed [/note to mods/admins]

Prime Squadron policy is clear :
Code: Select all
Players with a Dirty Guid are not allowed to play on Prime Squadron servers and must be banned permanently, after their Guid is confirmed; flagged.

In other words, you should appeal your ban from wherever you got banned from (PBBANS, Punkbusted, etc..) to get unbanned from Prime-Squadron.

Rulebook wrote:Cheats, hacks and scripts such as; aimbots, wallhacks, multihacks, namehacks, guidspoofers, anti-recoil scripts, etc. are NOT allowed at our servers, using them will result in a permanent ban!

This is about the cheating part, don't know anything from you besides that, which you pointed out by yourself

Dirtyharry.

Spam Noob

Postby Bobek1200 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 21:51

i don't get banned by PBBans or Punkbusted :) Three Years Ago i was banned by bowdown for hack

Veteran

Postby Ponton » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:08

Player with dirty guid are not allowed to play, also ppl who get spotted on cheating on our server. I think u dont get unban but this is case who can say only bowy. Rules are rules and we need to play via them... U break one of most important rule... So guess what happen :P
Image Image

Official Member

Postby Toup » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:57

Lol puni in french means punished, i guess that's what you get when you cheat, you get puni for ever. 8O

Server High Admin

Postby Oxyg3n » Wed Feb 02, 2011 13:34

Once again
If you have nothing to do with the unban request, stay out!

This is your last unban request:
http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... ight=bobek
the answer seems clear but whait for bowdown's reply to be sure, meanwhile guys, avoid replying here if you have nothing to add.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed Feb 02, 2011 16:35

Hey Bobek

I appreciate the polite and nice way you posted your request but me and more gloably PS have a policy about cheaters busted and banned on our server and i will stay straight on it. You seems indeed be a different dude i had to deal with few years ago and it s a good news, so i hope you good luck on other servers but unfortunatly for you the answer to your request will again be negatif :wink: .

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2011