5%
It's alright, no change needed.
75%

Total votes : 20
Spam Pro

Field op Power Bar

Postby Audio » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:25

Now with extra peanuts and added glucose to give you that edge. >:O

So ummmm... I was wondering what you guys think about the cost of dropping ammo packs on the Field op powerbar.
I understand that the charge is kinda slow because of airstrikes; cant have that being spammed. :? However for the field op who helps the front line with ammo supply, you quickly run out.

Dropping deposits in a safe place works great as medic because they can drop a larger amount. As field op, i think it's roughly 7 or 8 packs. Each player can eat 2 packs at a time (which is when they reload and take another) and engineers with rifle grenades take double.
When there are two medics in your face screaming "I need ammo~" and your powerbar is blinking red. Soon as you get enough charge, you drop and pack and find that you accidentally dropped it on yourself. :roll: It takes so long to supply everyone, all you can do is feed them your own clips.

Is it possible to tweak the cost of ammo packs for the field ops?

As long as it doesnt effect the rate of airstrikes, I can't see anything that bad. Sure it might help the farmers but I don't see them that often. (gg admins :3)

Think about the artillery spammers who get in the way, they'll be able to drop packs (and actually be useful) too. The field op who stands about to feed the mortar should be able to pass on some spare packs to others nearby as well. Having that guy standing about feeding ammo to one person is almost like losing a player.

A field op that stands about with binoculars, ignoring cries for ammo is almost as useless as one that cant actually drop any more ammo.
What say you? :)

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Tue Jun 29, 2010 17:00

Charge bar is extreme fast here anyway. Bad idea
Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Spam Kid

Postby MoB » Tue Jun 29, 2010 17:11

St-Shadow wrote:Charge bar is extreme fast here anyway. Bad idea

+1

Veteran

Postby Ajit » Tue Jun 29, 2010 17:38

where is the option in poll to lower fieldops bar ?

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Tue Jun 29, 2010 17:47

I would agree with it only when 2 other settings would be implemented:
When you throw airstike when it is not available your whole bar gets empty, same for the artillery, that would work out good. Besides that you can also change the time when your artillery/airstrike is available right? Making that longer would go good together with faster loading bar.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Spam Pro

Postby Audio » Tue Jun 29, 2010 19:48

It's not about the speed on which the bar increases, its now much an ammo pack takes from it.
The airstrike situation is fine and this wont change it.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010