PS #2 having another heart attack?

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Veteran

Postby Sleyvas » Wed Jul 21, 2010 15:47

Well if only changing mod + maps make server full them it's ok for me. But we need also those rulebreakers, no skilled players. I support Smadje's idea that we can enable dj in some maps. Adre is not so big deal for me. I only use it to rush back to battle.

@Diamond I can play on every server if i wan't and when i want.

Official Member

Postby deep » Wed Jul 21, 2010 16:25

Sleyvas wrote:Well if only changing mod + maps make server full them it's ok for me. But we need also those rulebreakers, no skilled players. I support Smadje's idea that we can enable dj in some maps. Adre is not so big deal for me. I only use it to rush back to battle.

@Diamond I can play on every server if i wan't and when i want.

1. we dont want server to be full, there are too many reasons why (ask icy if u want to know them). id support reducing slots down to 30.
2. we dont "need" any rulebreakers- what tha heck talk is this? :D :D why do we need them? to ruin game for us? lolol
3. id prefer no dj, because of the way we play in ps2 and the atmosphere there. but that depends what maps are on. some tht doesnt have big obj advantages with it, could be set with dj- ofc with a forum voting from regulars.
4. adre is a big no no. its the arise of "headless chickens" being.
5. u can play wherever u want, never said u cant. but now that u answered to that part of my reply, why not do it to the rest of my text?

i got nothing against u personally, its just that i cant agree with most of your suggestions. and apparently there are some others besides me.

Veteran

Postby Sleyvas » Wed Jul 21, 2010 16:53

I don't also wan't that server is full all the time, but sometimes. I just don't like to play with low amount of players. I mean we need new players whose will be new regulars. I also support to lower slots. If we get PS#2 more popular we can always increase slots.

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Wed Jul 21, 2010 21:57

to be honest, with this setting at ps2, i would suggest 20 slots to the server. Maps are small and made for a good teamplay which can be provided by up to 20 peeps. With 20 slots the server would maybe be more tempting to people if they see 11/20 spots used.

I also second the points diamond made.

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Wed Jul 21, 2010 22:38

I agree with mees,

Only for sunday-wars we should make an little exception in the amount off slots I guess.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Veteran

Postby MIKE » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:32

+1

guys.

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:56

Things are not so complicated to get : Each server have its regulars who keep it alive and who also attract new players by their presence , so their suggestions and urges have to be the owner priority. Paco , mees , diamonds and all others who are realy attached to PS2 , i would suggest you to do a kind of brainstorming together, make a list of all things you like or would like to see on PS2 and how you think that all this could works again , then send it to Icy or Sley. What s is sure is that players nor owners could never change something without the help of the other part. This topics are good to make problems known by all but unfortunatly are not so efficient to resolve them. Discussions goes sometimes to the wrong way and "spammed" by some random players who are not realy aware about PS2 specifities/problems or just don't realy care so much about it. So, imo things can only be changed by those real PS2 "lovers" and those who exactly know what s good or not for the server looking to its population. Make a kind of PS2 fans club, consult each others, take measures and contact owners for the support and help. Icy is on vacation atm so you have the time to organize it , sure that he will concide your work after his comeback and i m also sure that you all together will surly boost the server :wink: .

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010