Hazardous Environment Wallhack

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Official Member

Hazardous Environment Wallhack

Postby Hazardous » Sun Jun 13, 2010 0:02

Hello all.

A couple of weeks ago Smadje was kind and gave me a config that I could put in my etmain folder, havent been able to start the game now for quite some time.

But anyway I put the config files (autoexec.cfg)in the etmain folder and it didnt work unfortunately... I dont know what happened but now my whole ET is *beep* up everytime I start the game, but now I tried and reinstalled it again and connected to PS 1 server, (withouth my usual account because if I put my old etmain files in the new etmain folder, everything starts to lag and stuff like that)..

So yeah anyway, I tried and log onto PS 1 withouth my levels and all that stuff and now there was a little "warning sign" that said that I had been banned, for using wallhack, someone had written something like "learn how to use it...wh.." I didnt really see, so...I dont really know what to say, does anyone recognizes this?

Does someone recognize banning me or something like that?

Because the funny thing is that I havent played this game now for I dont know how long...it was some time ago I've been logged on to PS1...

And I swear that I am not using aimbots, wallhacks or something like that, I hope I will have some guys backing me up because I am really not a cheater and I hope some of you know it, I'm strictly against any kind of cheating.

Can someone please help me answer my questions?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hazardous

Official Member

Postby deep » Sun Jun 13, 2010 0:13

enable pb

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:42

Diamond wrote:enable pb

Yep, probably guy without guid was cheating and has been banned therefore all players without guid gets very same message. If you don't cheat - no worries

Official Member

Postby Evil » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:02

Hello hazard,

ive check the banlist out for you with no results that lead to u.
and its a bit strange of getting the msg: learn how to use it...wh..

i would recomment to save your etkey and reinstall everything from et.
and reinstall it back.

or try first to enable punkbuster.

anyhow u also remember perhaps the name u used when u got banned?
anything els i cant rly think off.
i wish that you keep in contacted about it !
and hope to solve it soon enough.

your best friend evil.

ps: /pb_cl_enable and /pb_cdkeyreg will perhaps do the work 2

Official Member

Postby Hazardous » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:20

Thank you Diamond, Shadow and Evil...

The game starts to work now a bit...
I have the pb enabled but there are still problems coming into the server, I have reinstalled the game and all and reinstalled the etkey but when I use my old account files that I get from the old etmain folder, the whole game lags and it got the wrong colors (Its almost the same colors as if I dont got a graphic card) and stuff like that...

its like somewhere in my old etkey I have one or two files that *beep* everything up...And I cant find which ones..

Thank you all again for your help, but I think I have to start it all over again, without all the XP, maps and the levels...

It really sucks to have to do that, but I dont know what else I can do now...

Well I guess I'll maybe see you guys soon...

Thanks again for all your help, I'll see what I can do now.

Spam Kid

Postby Keeks » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:30

As this is no real unban request, there should be no problem in posting :)

Anyway - your levels, exp etc are binded to etkey file. You dont need the rest, 'cause you'll download maps automatically when you connect the server, and if there is some file that messes your installation, you'll be sure you don't keep it.

Etkey file is the only important file from etmain folder, the rest can be trashed

Official Member

Postby Hazardous » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:45

Yeah well I thought I had been banned by mistake or that someone had in some way stolen my ip adress or something, I dont know.

Thanks for the info Keeks, yeah I also know that it downloads the maps when connecting to the server, but I would like to skip that part hehe, but now I have some good news, the game works again!

I dont know how but everything works pretty OK, just have to fix my name a bit and some other stuff and thats it...

Sorry all for the disturbing here, I really thought I was banned so thats why I wrote here in the beginning.

Thank you everyone for your help, I shall kiss you when I see you on the server.

Yours faithfully

Hazardous (Fatso) Environment

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:56

Sorry for the config hazardous ;) here it works totally fine..

be sure you always have /pb_cl_enable for having a guid ;)

Cya!
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Sun Jun 13, 2010 13:00

St-Shadow wrote:probably guy without guid was cheating and has been banned therefore all players without guid gets very same message.

Correct ;) That ban has been removed from the ban list.

Anyhow, problem fixed.

/Locked
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010