battery spawn

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Pro

battery spawn

Postby dirtyharry » Tue Jun 01, 2010 17:13

hello

a couple of day's ago i had a little ban from unknow soldier for spawnkilling.(5 minutes i think).......my question is ........the spawn is in the water and when you go on land and shoot someone dead is this than spawnkilling.????????........so how far is the spawn.........i shooted unknow soldier between boot and gun on the land.........i was covp on the other side of the map the side of the back door..............

greetz
dirtyharry

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Tue Jun 01, 2010 17:37

Yes, i kicked you because you kill me and Yoom in spawn area....we werent playing and we were only talking between us and you killed us.
Obviously we did 1 step for dont be drowned...
in all spawns you have to imagine a little circle around the spawn, the spawn area....
you are regular and kill 2 players in spawn, try to be careful the next time and watch more carefully this.

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Tue Jun 01, 2010 17:41

when they get to the mg then they are outside.
but when they cant get 1 step out of water i guess its sk

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Tue Jun 01, 2010 17:59

oke betinho i would next time look for this cirkel and be carefull next time ..........but i am not sure but i to think you was also giving medic packs at that moment and when you just stand there to talk than i can shoot you (not in spawn off course) because it is playing server not to talk server :lol: :lol: :lol:

oke thanks for reply

greetz
dirtyharry
Last edited by dirtyharry on Tue Jun 01, 2010 20:27, edited 1 time in total.

Official Member

Postby Yoschi » Tue Jun 01, 2010 20:12

hmm this map is know for much sk XD

but how about disable hw on this map?
cause much people shoot with panzer and flame at to the flag all the time, and allied motar always does sc.

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Tue Jun 01, 2010 20:32

i also agry with yoshi and maybe we can dissable hw on this map also........but what with rifle granaats???????????? it is also a problem than

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Tue Jun 01, 2010 22:06

Yoschi wrote:hmm this map is know for much sk XD

but how about disable hw on this map?
cause much people shoot with panzer and flame at to the flag all the time, and allied motar always does sc.

I don't think that bazookas or flame can be huge glitch. Few times in my Enemy Territory career I had unpleasant pleasure being hitted by mortars rockets in flag as axis. Missle every five seconds into there can be really frustrating though. All axis players defending flag and it's way have to leave bunker otherwise they are dead.

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Tue Jun 01, 2010 23:14

At the axis spawn in the bunker you have the spawn shield to run out, if you get killed there, it isn't spawnkilling since you have enough time to run out in the first place, just dont stay in the bunker if you dont want to. The bunker defendingcamping is a part of the map. Just my oppinion.

Spam Lord

Postby ErsGuterJunge » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:37

no needed to disable hw.
just watch where you shoot to, then we can disable airstrikes and arty too

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010