Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Official Member

regulars behavor

Postby SturmGonzo » Sun May 23, 2010 15:41

http://free-gameserver.com/uploads/inde ... 9128cbd7f9

that's how regulars with lvl 3 - 5 act.. hf

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Sun May 23, 2010 16:11

Hehehe this is beautiful... even with these infantile videos.................... NO COMMENT ................... Ah I forgot you were an angel...........! :twisted: I'm tired all of you try to hinder the strongest players, why?????????? I do not know

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Sun May 23, 2010 16:48

i didnt exactly get this one, its about tj, uneven teams or?
if tj
well matumbo didnt do exactly right, but i cant see any super bad damage done
if teams
ya, usually players with higher lvl / experience are expected to even teams and help when its needed. of course it could have happened a lot faster than it did, but anyways good that u changed at last scar

anyways, everyone should remember that with fair play everyone can have some fun, and thats our main goal :wink:
Image thx for diamond :D

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Sun May 23, 2010 17:11

Ninjadeer wrote:i didnt exactly get this one, its about tj, uneven teams or?
if tj
well matumbo didnt do exactly right, but i cant see any super bad damage done
if teams
ya, usually players with higher lvl / experience are expected to even teams and help when its needed. of course it could have happened a lot faster than it did, but anyways good that u changed at last scar

anyways, everyone should remember that with fair play everyone can have some fun, and thats our main goal :wink:

usually i dont post some1 if he dont do it regular.. the tj happend, he took flag and ok.. it was more about teams.. some maps b4 it was allies camping on evrey spawn exit killing evrey1 and evrey1 leaving the server.. that s not nice, and it's same as emy and poker.. some respect maybe, sc4r say it's a baby video or whatever.. but he keeps not caring about teams fair play ( i mention sc4r cuz he cared forums and replied, not that others was better.. domy is another candidate) on ps5 some days ago the same sht, all good players in 1 team slaughtering others and evrey1 leaving, ps5 lost maybe 10 peoples this day. guy with over 200k xp on evrey ps servershould know this things better then others!! about the tj 10 seconds b4 scores asked no tj pls.. and there.. evrey1 jumping the wall getting flag and fragging.. and i cant remember if it s still on vid or i stopped b4, 5 peoples left the server after the 1st 2 mins cuz it was 4vs 7 or something like that and no1 cared about even teams called maybe 10 times.. congrats, that's how to kill fun and scare peoples away, not to mention childish...

just my opinion, i m not mad on any1 like some1 thinked, it's just some normal rules to keep the fun high and keep nice peoples on the server

Spam Kid

Postby Sc4r » Mon May 24, 2010 20:03

I do not know where you're going gonzo ... But do not belabor these stupid things. The fact to balance the teams I'm past the other teams twice ... more than this I do not know what to do ... I'm not an admin! And there are many players who choose the strongest team but I'm not one of these! I like playing with my friends (when connected) and talk with them about ts ... and sorry if sometimes I do not go into the other team for remain to play with my friends ... I'm sorry but I do not think of doing something wrong. However I think the ninja is a very good admin/serverowner and know what is right or wrong! For this reason every its decision for me is fine. Thx all and as always I am sorry for my imperfect English!

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010