unban please

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Pro

unban please

Postby dirtyharry » Sat May 08, 2010 9:34

hi

guys you know i bin banned on server 2 in 2007 and i am busy to make it unban by pb.............i now play all ready 3 years on server 5 and today i think Falbik banned me till i know something from pb for server 2 ............why must i bin punisht for this on all servers and if some body take the time and read my previous messages from server 2 in 2007 you will see that i dint do this wallhack on purpose

please let me play on sever 5 i all ready to fight hard to get my xp and all other stuff and i only to play on prime squadron servers for many years

thx and greetz

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Sat May 08, 2010 9:46

icefrost wrote:guess for this ban u should be banned on all of our servers as well, since there's a pbban, so clearly no unban from PS 2 untill pbbans lifts your ban.

icefrost wrote:i am not angry, i just explained our rules which say, that ppl with pbbans have to get banned on all PS servers, just facts and no matter if u cheated on purpose or whatsever ur story will be :wink:

Rulebook wrote:No Cheating or Hacking

Cheats, hacks and scripts such as; aimbots, wallhacks, multihacks, namehacks, guidspoofers, anti-recoil scripts, etc. are NOT allowed at our servers, using them will result in a permanent ban!

Cheaters caught by Punkbuster (pb) will be reported to Punksbusted and PBBans

You have no chance to play here till you got a positive answer from PB. Just wait & see. :wink:

well.. if my post is not on it's place, feel free to remove it ^^'

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Sat May 08, 2010 9:49

than why i all ready to play much years on other servers.............if i dint ask to unban me on server 2 than i was still playing on all servers but not on 2.............

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Sat May 08, 2010 9:56

nvm wher i catch U dirty .. u be banned

i told u in PS5 wait for PBBans lift

if u appeal solved favorably

i unban u automatically

to this time BAN STAYS
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Sat May 08, 2010 10:05

oke falbik i understand but you all ready seen me long time on ps5 server for many years and why now the ban after many years ..........you all know i bin banned in 2007 but you all let me play for this time on all other servers..........i am trying to do right to unban me on server two and if i even dint speak about it than i was still playing on all other servers..............you all know i am sirious player and i never cheat.........sometimes i break the rulesbook with little things but we all do in fight...........but i never to cheat with other stuff...........oke falbik i all understand what you mean but i am sorry that you all dint banned me from start than.............so i only to wait till ban is lifted from ppbbans ??????????? and what happens if the dont lift it ??????????? i never to play here than on prime squadron?????????

greetz

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Sat May 08, 2010 12:07

thx sebbel but the fact is i bin banned on ps 5 also now and i really understand the ban for ps 2 and i am working on it but to ban me from ps 5 ????????? and falbik all ready told me when he to see me on other servers he also ban me ..........so what i must do now ...........i like to play so much on ps servers and i only to play here...............
Last edited by dirtyharry on Sat May 08, 2010 12:26, edited 1 time in total.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Sat May 08, 2010 12:11

use edit button in future ;)

shitty story u brought yourself into..

ur name is on some kind of banlist since it seems you downloaded wrong stuff or whatever in the past.

on the other side there is to say that the current guid is clean and you were never busted for cheating on a ps - server the last years.
tbh i dont see a reason to keep this ban since this problem is known since 2007
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Pro

Postby dirtyharry » Sat May 08, 2010 13:52

thx sebbel but the fact is i bin banned on ps 5 also now and i really understand the ban for ps 2 and i am working on it but to ban me from ps 5 ????????? and falbik all ready told me when he to see me on other servers he also ban me ..........so what i must do now ...........i like to play so much on ps servers and i only to play here...............

Server High Admin

Postby tomsen » Sat May 08, 2010 21:34

I've got the same opinion like sebbel. You've shown in the past (2 years or more) that you can play in a fair way. I don't see the need to ban you because you simply play fair.
We can turn it to and fro ... but our main goal should be to protect the server against cheaters in the present ... maybe you did a silly mistake in the past, a really bad one. But as i said before, i don't see any danger from your side.

I hope for you, that you'll come back soon.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Sat May 08, 2010 23:14

bla bla bla ....

meybe better write info for rest ppl

witch what year we can banned for cheating ? after 2007 ? 2008 ? 2009 ? or 2010 ?

simply/quickly solved problem :X

:!: sebbel
i dont see a reason to keep this ban

:!: tomsen
i don't see any danger from your side.

higher members decide

/unnbaned

/lock pliz
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010