Allies morale in Siwa Oasis

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Noob

Allies morale in Siwa Oasis

Postby Waxlor » Fri May 07, 2010 18:37

Hi,i have next video after a short break.U must see it!!!!
http://www.xfire.com/video/2a279d/
Enjoy watching!!!

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Fri May 07, 2010 18:42

:lol: :lol: :lol: that's allies on drugs more then allies morale ( btw wtf is morale? )

Official Member

Postby Sidor » Fri May 07, 2010 18:45

haha Gonzo is a star movie nice

Spam Noob

Postby Waxlor » Fri May 07, 2010 19:02

Morale, also known as esprit de corps when discussing the morale of a group, is an intangible term used for the capacity of people to maintain belief in an institution or a goal, or even in oneself and others. The second term applies particularly to military personnel and to members of sports teams, but is also applicable in business and in any other organizational context, particularly in times of stress or controversy.
In a military sense, there are two meanings to morale. Primarily it means the cohesion of a unit, task force, or other military group. An army with good supply lines, sound air cover and a clear objective can be said to possess, as a whole, "good morale" or "high morale." Historically, elite military units such as the United States Marine Corps, British Royal Marines, Praetorian Guard, Napoleon's Imperial Guard, Hitler's elite Waffen-SS divisions and many Special Forces or elite units like the Israeli Golani Brigade, French Foreign Legion, United States Army Special Forces, SAS, Australian SASR and Spetsnaz, have "high morale" due to both their elite training and pride in their unit. When a unit's morale is said to be "depleted", it means it is close to "crack and surrender", as was the case with Italian units in North Africa during World War II. It is well worth noting that generally speaking, most commanders do not look at the morale of specific individuals but rather the "fighting spirit" of squadrons, divisions, battalions, ships, etc.
Try wikipedia first :wink:

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Fri May 07, 2010 19:19

AKA spamm ... lol waxlor ok i got it, so u wanna tell me there s no team spirit?? they was all drinking beer and shooting pistols in the air.. :D

Spam Noob

Postby Waxlor » Fri May 07, 2010 19:55

Ok if u think this is ok its your opion.I do not want to know what would be with Czech republic if this happened in second world war.

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Fri May 07, 2010 20:49

It's not okay Waxlor. Was there no PS on the server at the time this incident occurred? If not, you could have contacted PS on our other servers or through xfire. This behavior is not tolerated and if NoName is a regular player on PS3 I hope the admins there will speak with him regarding a thing or two. :)
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Official Member

Postby deep » Sat May 08, 2010 0:06

that was funny. i see and do these things as well occasionally :D, but not to ppl who will get really offended. remember: u cant take this game seriously on ps servers :P u cant compare a game to a real war.

imo punishing ppl for low fighting spirit is bit lame. but for tb its certified.

Spam Noob

Postby Waxlor » Sat May 08, 2010 10:23

Ok i can't compare it to real war,but it means that when it is not real war that everyone can do what he wants?

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Sat May 08, 2010 15:02

Ammz wrote:It's not okay Waxlor. Was there no PS on the server at the time this incident occurred? If not, you could have contacted PS on our other servers or through xfire. This behavior is not tolerated and if NoName is a regular player on PS3 I hope the admins there will speak with him regarding a thing or two. :)

it was 5 mins of fun, nothing more, i started shooting the ground in there with pistols, and evrey1 passing stopped and came back looking wtf i was doing, then the 2nd started and so on.. this sht started by me (not the tkills) but the crap doing yeh, i have sometimes this nosence fun sht doing but it's all for fun, when waxlor came in and said play pls i stopped it and gone spec cuz in that moment i really didnt want to play for obj :D

anyways noname just added, this started by me if some1 have to say something he can talk to me :p

waxlor u cant compare this game to 2nd world war lol.. i dont think axis running arround crying WUNDERBAAARRR!! :lol: :lol: let reality out of this game cuz at those times there was no fun and nothing comparable to this here :/
cheers

Official Member

Postby on1 » Sat May 08, 2010 20:21

Monkey see monkey do :) ...so i think it would be best to leave the monkeying around till late at night :P

Have fun all :banana:

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010