enjoy :banana:

Official Member

Postby hdoubls » Sat Apr 24, 2010 16:08

Nice capture Spaceman!
The spawnkillers in the demo:
/cmd Own3r------ 1 sk
wiciu--------------- 4 sks
eXterminatOr---- 4 sks
CHAOPESCAO---- 1 sk (victim ->Nel!nexanders)
Big thanks to Falb!k

Spam Lord

Postby Xand3r » Sat Apr 24, 2010 19:00

hdoubls wrote:Nice capture Spaceman!
/cmd Own3r------ 1 sk
eXterminatOr---- 4 sks

yep i saw it too btw my cousine neline didn't sk so :)

Official Member

Postby hdoubls » Sat Apr 24, 2010 22:09

Xand3r wrote:
hdoubls wrote:Nice capture Spaceman!
/cmd Own3r------ 1 sk
eXterminatOr---- 4 sks

yep i saw it too btw my cousine neline didn't sk so :)

:D :D of course no !!! she didn't ,she was a victim, so CHAOPESCAO did sk not her ^^
Big thanks to Falb!k

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Tue Apr 27, 2010 19:18

All of them will recieve a punishement depending on their regularity on the server (newbie or not) . I ve only catched Owner for the moment and he had a 2 days ban.

Server High Admin

Postby Betinho » Thu May 06, 2010 2:33

i asked to this guy exterminator a lot of times to change his timenudge -50 but he never do it, all days the same with this guy. He dont answer me and he dont change that, after many warns i kicked him...but it is the same all days.

Official Member

Postby hdoubls » Thu May 06, 2010 13:23

Betinho wrote:i asked to this guy exterminator a lot of times to change his timenudge -50 but he never do it, all days the same with this guy. He dont answer me and he dont change that, after many warns i kicked him...but it is the same all days.

Yeah i was there when u kicked him, i think he's a French player but am not sure, I will try to explain him next time if that's the case.
Big thanks to Falb!k

Spam Kid

Postby Alan60 » Mon May 10, 2010 18:01

hdoubls wrote:
Betinho wrote:i asked to this guy exterminator a lot of times to change his timenudge -50 but he never do it, all days the same with this guy. He dont answer me and he dont change that, after many warns i kicked him...but it is the same all days.

Yeah i was there when u kicked him, i think he's a French player but am not sure, I will try to explain him next time if that's the case.

i translated into german in PMs for beti last night still no luck (even did in main chat but told beti in advance so not to get warned bow if u see it in the logs dont mind it pls mate)

hdoubls ill do a translate into french wen i next see him and see if that works but his country flag is german fyi

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Mon May 10, 2010 19:43

Alan60 wrote:
hdoubls wrote:

i translated into german in PMs for beti last night still no luck (even did in main chat but told beti in advance so not to get warned bow if u see it in the logs dont mind it pls mate)

hdoubls ill do a translate into french wen i next see him and see if that works but his country flag is german fyi

He's belgian you nerds! :twisted:

http://www.google.be/images?client=fire ... a=N&tab=wi

http://www.google.be/images?client=fire ... a=N&tab=wi

Tried to talk to him, he never reacted.[/img]

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Mon May 10, 2010 20:03

This dude is a full idiot , i tried to explain him about timenudge stuffs last night : no answer , so i followed him to see why he don't reply back, the shithead team killed a teammate on purpose and then disconnected :wink: So, intentional team kill+spawn kill + no freakin care about admins warns and advices, seems that his trip on PS1 is over. So, you can ban his ass as soon as you see him around and i will do same.

Spam Lord

Postby Xand3r » Mon May 10, 2010 22:32

BOWDOWN wrote:This dude is a full idiot , i tried to explain him about timenudge stuffs last night : no answer , so i followed him to see why he don't reply back, the shithead team killed a teammate on purpose and then disconnected :wink: So, intentional team kill+spawn kill + no freakin care about admins warns and advices, seems that his trip on PS1 is over. So, you can ban his ass as soon as you see him around and i will do same.

@ Bow yes about his timenudge i tried to explane but no reply's and one thing i can''t denied he has a wonderfull ping with that ''pinghack or smth cuz its around 2 and his timenudge is 0 so idk wtf happens but i like to see his ass banned :)

greetz,

Xand3r :twisted:

Official Member

Postby xochi » Wed May 12, 2010 9:39

Hey all well i find it very stupid that we still have people that hack and cheat realy that is no fun on the game. nice job catching them on video ;)
also nicely finished of them.
Hope that it will stop with this cheating stuff

greetz xochi

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Wed May 12, 2010 13:45

The dude is banned so time to close this topic since pretty all of those who were involved on it already recieved their punishement.

/locked

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010