incompetent admin???

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Official Member

incompetent admin???

Postby Yoschi » Sat Apr 10, 2010 17:40

hmm again an admin which does nothing!!!

Its about -|PS|-Innocent-

I just was playing Marrakech Streets and a guy called captain-soldier had no pb client and was lagging in spawn.Said he should get pb nothing happens.(5 VS 6 and lagger was in axis so 4 VS 6) (map endet fast..)

wanted to to spec999 but doesnt work,so i said it to innocent to spec him pls. but he didn't do anything.
i said him x times nothing happens .after saying 5 min i killed innocent one time but he dont react.

finally after 8 min captain gets auto disconnect cause server owerflow!....

So tell why this guy is admin if he does nothing?^^

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Sat Apr 10, 2010 17:48

Oh yoschi why so angry? :*
:P
I had such situations about 100x.
I ask for someone to do !maps. No reactions. i repeat it some times, i get /!Mute'd.
I ask to put someone afk. No reaction.
I ask to even teams. Other team with like 7vs5 and 2 -|PS|- in it. they continue to rush and finsh half of map obj. one time got the answer from a -|PS|- member like "why always we PS should even the teams?" no comment.
A -|PS|- guy decide to be afk for like 20 minutes. He stays in game, ruins a 4v5 (in fact it was 5v3, because he is afk). Why there no autospec worked? Noone was able to !put him (too high level for non-ps).

All situations happened with at least 1 -|PS|- member active (not spec+afk).

Oh and my personal faourite: a admin who love to come without PS tag, this behaviour is ridiculous, i dont like it when ppl behave like Stasi spys.

btw, a PS "innocent"not exist. i think its the same admin like i said above. dont do his job (or what i think is job as PS.) because he want to play match without a duty.

Veteran

Postby fantomas » Sat Apr 10, 2010 19:34

Wtf.....! :evil:

Yoschi ? Innocent Is me....! :wink:

I'm sorry Mr Yoschi, but labs time I was on the phone with my wife, my son (10 year) played for this period.....

It's my fault, I admit. next time I'll stay beside him... :?

innocent for mafia game :p

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Sat Apr 10, 2010 20:18

I wait for day when a admin makes an unban request
"ey it was my son/brother/father playing!" :twisted:

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Sat Apr 10, 2010 20:37

*cough* ... maybe next time without the PS tag Fanto? :D
Rainbow any mute of you is welcome!

"why always we PS should even the teams?"

Ya, why Rainbow??
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Sat Apr 10, 2010 21:09

Its simple Ammzy, because players wanna next lvls but dnt wanna change team when situation need it.

Exist in the whole world situation when even normal members have worst days, and just wanna play (:* Sebb). You are talking about duty, and I will told You that we also have wrigts to play and enjoy from playing here, not only listen all the smallest whining thousands of players.

1 case| Omg how much i miss for PS4, when there was real battle, and Lands throw/push out inactive players from allies spawn on the top in minasthirit. When nobody start whining when just in one team was lees one player, and when all fight to win, even when they dnt have chance!
Look Rainbow how much post and topics missed You to open and write about rullbreaking by us 'Bad' Members.

2. If some admin/member will gonna made unban request that will be satisfaction You Rain? You see there are ppl which wanna play in game, and ppl which just changing around on servers and catch the smallest rulebreak thinking that this is cool. I will told You that, this is only game, and 'playing' on this game longer in this style will crerate situation when You will got more enemys than friends.

3. About nazi, stasi (or whatever You called it) covert admins/members. I just will tell that ppl which play fair when on server are no members dnt have any reason to affraid. Maybe You are in the second group of ppl, thats only Your case if You feel afraid from this reason. All will for sure confirm what I will now wrote: JOIN into server without tag and YOU will for sure see how really people acting when on the servers are no admins!!. Thats why we all do this from time to time.

I got nothing to Yoschi topic. Its fine to me, He got wrights to creat it. But when I read so crap answears into it i just cant leave behind.
And one more Rainbow, when You so often see this situations create Own topic in Raport Admin Abuse forum, but remember one GET SOME PROOFS!. At this moment i see only cheap talking, nothing more.

Cya around Yoschi and Texas Ranger.
Imo this topic can be closed (If Sebb got sth interesting in TV). 'Nasty boy' Fanto enough make clear why He dnt react. :* Fanto next time told wife : sorry dnt have time, im on server where we got afk man and i must immidietly handle this ultra dangerous situation or whole ppl will die. I will recall to You in next week, when all will ok on servers, tschus. :*

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Sat Apr 10, 2010 23:21

@Ammz "why?"
my idea was something like "create fair matches". This should be goal, or not?

@mefisto
One side says dont create such topics for small reasons, now you say i should do? Im confused :roll: I dont need proofs for the examples i made, as all are confirmed already here. And i just mentioned them when i saw this topic. I wont make a topic for my little problems again, dont worry guys :!:

To the "connect without tag to see how people behave": i will PM you a chatlog tomorrow when im home again. It shows some PS member without tag just trying to provoce me with really stupid behaviour. <tinfoil> I think this action was just to collect some bad-looking logs of what i say (but in this case failed hard).</tinfoil>

edit:
2. If some admin/member will gonna made unban request that will be satisfaction You Rain?
I made just a joke.

hey, now shitstorm on me please. man the cannons!
#Rainbow out

Official Member

Postby Yoschi » Sun Apr 11, 2010 19:13

hmm fanto i only was pissed off cause nothing happened^^
but now i know y XD

and a 10 year old boy shouldn't play such games :-)

Server High Admin

Postby blazing » Mon Apr 12, 2010 13:43

Mefisto wrote:1 case| Omg how much i miss for PS4, when there was real battle, and Lands throw/push out inactive players from allies spawn on the top in minasthirit. When nobody start whining when just in one team was lees one player, and when all fight to win, even when they dnt have chance!

that were good times indeed ^^
i remember a match where we played 3 vs 6 almost the whole map and we noticed it when we won the game with 3 people:p

ok to be ontopic:

i don't see any adminabuse / etc. here
they want to play just be happy that they are even around here,
else there was no server = no fun

so what is more important?
having fun even with 2 guys less and winning the match?
letting a admin go spec to watch the afker and waste 3 minutes to put him spec which i think will ruin the map even more.

thanks diamond:)

Veteran

Postby wenszy » Mon Apr 12, 2010 19:05

next time get a normal topictitle, this one sucks really hard

not meant on a wrong way
well to solve all my problems
to get out of drugs
i'd had enough of that
i decided i was gonna'
find a new way of life

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Sat Apr 17, 2010 15:24

Ammz wrote:*cough* ... maybe next time without the PS tag Fanto? :D
Rainbow any mute of you is welcome!

"why always we PS should even the teams?"

Ya, why Rainbow??

u should set example of course not always even, but u should sometime :D
usually u should even teams skillwize and it ussually doesnt happen but i know its hard

Silver Star

Postby chimera » Sat Apr 17, 2010 22:20

Why are there always these anoying topics...

LOCK

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:05

sir, yes sir!

/lock
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010