muting for no reason

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Noob

muting for no reason

Postby tupac » Thu Apr 08, 2010 15:22

I am now playing under the name: Trottl
some of you may know me, i whine quite a lot, and some people don't seem to like that. But nowhere in the rules i can find something that says whining or how i call it: telling the thruth. Is not allowed.

Today i was just playing like always when icy ice (he doesn't like me) made me die because he said i did sk in venice. axis spawn in the back of the map but pretty far away from spawn, if my victim would've taken another exit he wouldn't even seen me so i thought it was no sk and i told icy ice. That made him like me even less.

Then when i spawned with like 4 other people we where all pushing to get out of spawn and someone stopped and shoot me death. So i said: Wtf why you tk me? and then icy ice muted me forever, 141332525 seconds or something.

I think it is OK if you dislike me, but using your admin powers against someone you dislike when he is not violating the rules is not OK. So i would suggest that i would get unmuted.

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Apr 08, 2010 15:59

F.A.Q. wrote:Don’t Insult or Provoke

Insulting and/or Provoking the Prime Squadron Community, its members or any other player at our servers is NOT allowed and will result in a permanent ban. Respect all players, including the so called ‘noobs’ or ‘newbies’ so everyone can enjoy the game.

just a little quote from the F.A.Q., to open ur mind that u might will get it. yes, indeed u whined constantly and got allready warned by zombie some hours ago for some really hard insults which would deserve a ban allready but lucky for u i wasn't there that time back.

anyways, u can keep arguing but u was spawnkilling, i just was staying behind the guy u knifed in our spawnway, so u simply spawncamped to kill, forbidden in any way.

neighter i'm using my admin powers against someone i dislike, i just force ppl for there bad behavior, what i did in ur case, no matter if i like or dislike u, rules are there for everyone, so play with the rules and stop the constaltly whining and insulting, which is simply annoying.

mute will stay for now, except u gonna admit ur behavior and admit as well, that it won't happen again.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Apr 08, 2010 16:11

Ok , those who know you playing on PS1 will surly laugh when they will see the title of your post :wink: , wake up man, your whiner reputation and your constant complaints are known by all and the whole server bet on it each time you connect ...

I was here when you was muted by Icy, pity he was a bit faster than me . You ve got a warn from him for SK , sorry but i can't hardly see Icy warn a player for nothing, he he has better to do than having troubles with a dude he even don't know and care about you, after that you began a usual never ending discussion about and then began to complaints here and there which cost you a mute. Have to say that Icy was pretty patient in this case cause we would be many to kick you out of the server befor that.
Back to the topic, you are a whiner and with time it become boring , sure there is not a direct line about on our rulebook (it only show major lines about our rules and policies) but there are many lil rules a normal brain have to already know, and having a calm and polite behaviour on public is one of theme. Constatnly complaining about all craps which can happen around you can be taken as a spam and chat pollution and that s why you ve got a mure after many warns from admins and players. Now, i ve unmuted you to give you a last chance, chill out and calm down, if not don't be surprised to have another long mute and even more :wink: .

More globaly, the argument that you can whine and yelling around, disturbing all players cause there is no lines about on our rulebook is not a valid one and it also works for many other good manners you have to know and respect as civilzed dude, if not soon we will have to add a line and command people to use toilet papers when they finished their trip on W.C :wink: .

Ps: sry icy for the unmute (was befor i see your post), you can ass kick me for free next time, or add it again :roll:

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Thu Apr 08, 2010 16:29

wheee, 1 free asskick, sounds nice to me, np bow :wink:
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Spam Kid

Re: muting for no reason

Postby Keeks » Thu Apr 08, 2010 21:37

tupac wrote:Today i was just playing like always when icy ice (he doesn't like me) made me die because he said i did sk in venice. axis spawn in the back of the map but pretty far away from spawn, if my victim would've taken another exit he wouldn't even seen me so i thought it was no sk and i told icy ice. That made him like me even less.

Well, you do SK a lot, so if you get some extra warn, no harm done

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010