lil question about TJ and DJ

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Official Member

lil question about TJ and DJ

Postby SturmGonzo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:42

on the depot map, where u have 1st capture flag then blow up the gate, i think it's depot, i have a point, i seen many medics tjumping the wall and camping left and right side of axis spawn exits on the wall or near the watch towers , isnt it for obj preventing evrey1 from getting outside and defend the gate or side walls while allied engis can go for commandpost, walls and gate?? i mean, the map isnt done for allies to camp at this point, after the gate is blown axis dont have need to get outside defending.. i even seen on ps5 i think that DJ is disabled on some maps, like on depot, couldnt we do the same here? just cuz it kills the fun on playing that map, at least for me, even if playing on allied side... :roll:

Talented Spammer

Postby BamBoSzeK » Sat Jan 09, 2010 13:18

I think disabling of DJ is not good on PS3, rather tell players it`s forbidden anyway, cause for me its tj for obj, when You kill enemies with medic to make teammates plant dyno..

Server High Admin

Postby FlowerPower » Sat Jan 09, 2010 15:23

It's possible to turn-off dj on that map (and only in that). But it's up to server-owners :)

Server Owner

Postby Ninjadeer » Sat Jan 09, 2010 16:00

nq without dj sucks imo

either i dont see jumping at supply such a big problem or as tj/dj for obje. ofc fragging medics on axis side of wall affect a bit to obje, but if we would start searchig rulebreaks like that we could almost warn for everything imo.
ofc engis who jump over the wall to arm dynamite inside/construct stuff arent allowed
Image thx for diamond :D

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Sat Jan 09, 2010 20:59

no it s just on that map lame, cuz realy as eng is hard to get out if there are 4 medics on the wall shooting from evrey side.. but like flower said, it's up to the owners :D if u think it's ok ninja then it's law :)

bambo i m not asking to disable dj, but on that specific map when allies blow the flag gate they won to 80% there s noway in defending the obj anymore the watchtowers are not done for allied medics attacking evrey1 on the exits :) but it's ok, i l just jump the map :D

thx for intrestment

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010