TK and then insult

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Talented Spammer

TK and then insult

Postby Spaceman » Sun Jan 03, 2010 0:01

i was quietly playing Paris Bastille and TK'd while warmup..nothing special..
Then ammz (maybe ammzbro i'm not sure) killed me after when warmup was over..he just knifed me in the back(obviously frustrated coz i owned him in the warmup lol)

Could you keep an eye on him? .. i've had other people's comments via /pm about him...
Thx

ok since i need SpooF or PooF or PRoof aaaaaah yeah :P

http://img341.imageshack.us/g/ammz1.jpg/

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Sun Jan 03, 2010 0:15

He knows the rules, my bro and I talked with him and it appears he mistook the warmup for a map that had already begun. Therefore he thought you tk'ed him on purpose those numerous times you tk'ed him during warmup.
Anyway, would you like for him to be punished?, because revenge tk is absolutely against the rules. It's up to you spacy :)

Ah, I've seen some of the screenshots and I am not pleased at all. I am going to mute him for a couple of days... and beat him a little too...
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Talented Spammer

Postby Spaceman » Sun Jan 03, 2010 0:30

Ammz wrote:He knows the rules, my bro and I talked with him and it appears he mistook the warmup for a map that had already begun. Therefore he thought you tk'ed him on purpose those numerous times you tk'ed him during warmup.
Anyway, would you like for him to be punished?, because revenge tk is absolutely against the rules. It's up to you spacy :)

Ah, I've seen some of the screenshots and I am not pleased at all. I am going to mute him for a couple of days... and beat him a little too...

Well thx Ammz for the quick response, all i'm asking is that he grows up a bit..
I won't TK him no worries lol (or maybe i did already? who knows :roll: )

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010