N.Q.>1.2.5.

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Tue Jan 05, 2010 0:37

maybe you didnt notice it, NOONE CARES ABOUT THIS NADE ! Your the >only< one who scream around because of that here!
If your friendships with people depends on the strength of the grenades im really sorry for you!

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Tue Jan 05, 2010 0:47

Look you litlle girl who with 19 years thinks she knows the whole world,i told you you are way to newbie to talk to me abaout ps5 and what i think abaout ps5 ok? I see now you now ps5 better then me? lol litlle girl way to litlle hours on ps5 to tell me abaout this things ok? But you know everything abaout everbody,that i already know abaout you!

Official Member

Postby deep » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:13

ya i think u should adapt new skills in the new environment darkman, after 1 month playing the mod, u wont see the bad sides of it.

Spam Lord

Postby Rainbow » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:15

Darkman wrote:Look you litlle girl who with 19 years thinks she knows the whole world,i told you you are way to newbie to talk to me abaout ps5 and what i think abaout ps5 ok? I see now you now ps5 better then me? lol litlle girl way to litlle hours on ps5 to tell me abaout this things ok? But you know everything abaout everbody,that i already know abaout you!

Okay Mylord of [s]this castle[/s] PS#5, i wont discuss with you about anything ever again.
You just ignore what i said and attack me personal. I wont go on this level.
I think you lost one of your friends at PS#5.

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:09

Diamond@thx for advice

Rainy@ pls,pls,you can show yourself like angel to guys who read this and dont know you,dont forget i was the first who knowed you on ps5,and pls dont tell me abaout acussing somebody,becuse you and me know that you acusse somebody without proffs,and then dont even say sorry,so i lost you as freind after that,not after this,and look at your last 4-5 posts i just provocations nothing else,i was talking to Sebbel,ok Warren is guy for settings,so he has something to say abaout this topic.So pls.

Like i said 6 posts before,Sebbel just let me know what you decied,thats all..

Website Moderator

Postby icefrost » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:46

could u guys stop attacking each other and go back to topic pls? u can solve these things in private can't u? else i gonna start deleting posts. thx.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I am very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:04

DaRkMaN wrote:Sebb if nade on baserace throws me back like 50 meters i doubt that is becuse my lvl engi is low,you are talking i quess abaout damage,but damage is higher then on 1.2.3. anyway i think,but never mind that,cant tell me that nade was throwing me back 50 meters on 1.2.3.,it is stupid,i am just flying in air,and then survive,thats even more stupid,or put it to kill me or put it as it was!Just let me know what you decide!

O yea and abaout that lvl engi and battlle sence i think i got it next day those lvls! :)

This (I believe) has nothing to do with the actual damage of the nades, but more of the ... "pusheffect"?? ... I never came across such a setting in NQ configure and I don't know if this can be changed.
But are you sure this is true Darkman? Because you might have mistook the experiences you are comparing.
F.x. if you jump and a nade explodes under you, you will be thrown a hell lot longer than if you hadn't jumped ...
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:14

or it was a baserace rocket with the nade incoming :D
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:57

Ammz@ :) i must have been my script i forget to erase with wich i can jump like air jordan in his best days :)
No ammzy,comn Sebb always plays with rifle,not that i saw rifle nade first time in my life,i know what rifle did before and what she can do now!I was more flying in the air then runing!

Sebb@and maybe you where there under some other name and !fling and !throw me ha? :)
But yes Sebb it was like nade and rocket toghter,good example.

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010