i would like to be unbanned (player name: beunhaas)

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Noob

i would like to be unbanned (player name: beunhaas)

Postby beunhaas » Tue Sep 21, 2010 18:16

hello there,
I am playing on ps1 now for a week, and i got banned because of spawnkilling. I did a spawnkill in that map with those spaceships and the piramide-like buildings i forgot the name. but I just shot a riflenade into the spawn of the allied forces because they were shooting at me from there. Then i hitted prime squadron member Wuju who wasn't pleased about that, so he warned me and I think he accepted my appologize. But then when i wanted to connect again later it said i was banned for a week for spawnkilling. 8O i don't know perhaps a kick should be better for doing sk the first time or perhaps start with a 3 day ban? i would love it if this ban could be ended because no server in ET is as much fun as ps1. (i admit i was wrong, but i just think the punishment is too heavy for the thing i did)

and another thing, when i was banned at ps1 i tried out other servers and i tried to connect to ps5 but i said i have a lifelong ban? perhaps it has been caused by my brother who used to play ET on this computer too a couple of years ago... he said to me he played on lots of servers and got kicked from lots so idk perhaps that ban could be taken away too. but my major concern is the ban on ps1

thanks for your time,
Beunhaas

Veteran

Postby zombie » Tue Sep 21, 2010 18:41

Trottl,

I have banned you because Wuju saw you spawnkilling multiple times.

Cu in a few days
HTC Desire / Custom Build PC / Samsung P2250

Official Member

Postby wuju » Tue Sep 21, 2010 19:04

About your story, to make it complete i have to add some things what u forgot to say about. First time u was warned because u entered spawn and killed 3 ppl with mp40 - it was first warn. And like u said i accepted your apologize but about 5 minutes later
u shot with panza in spawn exit (that map was falcon - second alied spawn near obelisk) and u did hudge splash damage inside of spawn - killink f.e. me inside.
Now your story became a bit not real cause after your second serious sk u disconected from server (i was trying to put u spec and saw u disconecting). I can confirm your part of story about rifles inside spawn. Now complete story can explain why i called Zombie to punish u harder than i can. I explained him whole situation and thats why u recieved temporary ban. You wasnt kicked, when i saw u came back to server i called Zombie that u came, than u got ban.

It wasnt one situation when u sk thats why imo that is not too long punish for u. U was warned several times and you knew about spawn areas. So imo u should wait to the end of ban.

About rest of your story, u know - your account your responsibility :)

Just wait to the end of that temporary ban and cu in servers.

Wuju

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010