ps5

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Pro

ps5

Postby dirtyharry » Sat Sep 18, 2010 16:01

hello guys

whats the problem with ps5...........there almost no players any more.....
so what we can do the make it again attractive to get much players??????????

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Sat Sep 18, 2010 17:11

Some people already discussed about it in HERE

There is many reasons why there is less players. Other games, PS3 has sucked some players from PS5 and inactive owner and so on.

Lock ?

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:08

What inactive owner has to do with ps5?i dont get it Saukko,you said it alone,you dont play there,but you are competent to say abaout ps5 has a destiny of ps4 and inacitve owner!first of all,get some facts when you talk abaout something,then comment abaout that.
neither Sebbel is guilty,niether nothing,what is a problem???
since now i am back i dont see any problem at all,ps5 had in this 2 years bigger problems then now when it comes abaout number of players.
Well,since i learned hard way PS like to talk abaout facts,let all who comment here and on other subject abaout ps5 being empty before they comment get some facts insted of talking about some destiny and i dont know what.
Who wrote both of this Discussions? Fact number 1.
Woot and Dirty,dont get me wrong,i like them both,but fact is both of them are used to see ps5 full,like it was always full.??? ok,i get it,shock for them when they connect and ps5 is eampty.
Fact number 2. come to ps5,sit for 1h and count how many players connect and disconnect in that hour.you know how many??? you dont,since you are not there.
Nothing personal to you,but i will tell you,in 1h 6 players aprx conect and disconnect in 1h,if 3 out of 6 stayed and played instead of taking easy shit and connect to server who already has 13 players online,we would have 20 players in 3 h.(since Sebbel had to reduce number of slots just 3 months ago,and by the way,he was active then the same as he was now)
Fact number 3. people who play on ps5 are well,we used to joke abaout this but it is a fact too,are older,people who are older have more resposabilty then younger people abaout real life.
Fact number 4. Now i am playing for 2 weeks(since i took some time off) and i dont have any problem of sitting and waiting for 30 min and 5 or 6 people connect and we have a great game
Fact number 5. if 30 players are playing on ps5 like they are now playing on ps3 that doesnt mean they are regular players,becuse out of 30 players 20 players(including members) just connect where people are,so,easy come easy go.
Fact number 6. a problem is and only problem here is that few guys who where first in the morning and stayed connected waiting for other players or other nabs who like to come on a full server,just simply took a break or stop playing,and if all so called ps5 players could have some pationce of staying a 30 min on a server without disconnecting,server would be full like hell,which is in my opinion not good,but ok,everybody has opinion and taste of it own.
So i could tell you more abaout facts,but then i would write stroys again,and ps dont like storys,and trust me since nobody here has more hours then me on ps5,wheter someboy likes it or not,but bleaming on a serwer owner,maps and idk what is total crap.
Becuse dead server is server where nobody connects,and not like ps5,where a lot of people connects in small amout of time,but seeing server empty dont stay there.
We all know ET is not getting any younger,and Saukko is right in one way,new games are relised every day,and since on earth nothing lasts for ever and even if i am wrong and ps 5 is really going to hell,which i doubt in this giving moment,then there is nobody foult and nobody can do anything abaout that.

Spam Pro

Postby Fefe » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:22

Well then lets start by changing this crapy map rotation and see where things are going ?
I also understand u in a way , im here only on weekend and hollydays becouse im in the army and when im home im not gonna wait till server gets filled althou i like it the most :D

Veteran

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:59

DaRkMaN wrote:neither Sebbel is guilty,niether nothing,what is a problem???

I didn't say so that Sebbel is quilty to all of this but it's part of the whole thing, though I forgot to say that there is not so many active members in PS5.

DaRkMaN wrote:Fact number 2. come to ps5,sit for 1h and count how many players connect and disconnect in that hour.you know how many??? you dont,since you are not there.

I don't play anymore in PS5 because I have my reasons of course not because it's empty or anything. I played with bots 4 years ago in PS5 and it was fun. And yes tell me how many players.

DaRkMaN wrote:Fact number 3. people who play on ps5 are well,we used to joke abaout this but it is a fact too,are older,people who are older have more resposabilty then younger people abaout real life.

You shouldn't generalize this point because there are also some young people who has much responsibility.

DaRkMaN wrote:Fact number 4. Now i am playing for 2 weeks(since i took some time off) and i dont have any problem of sitting and waiting for 30 min and 5 or 6 people connect and we have a great game

I believe that and it's really good to know that someone likes playing 3 vs 3 or so. Everyone has his/her own taste in this point.

DaRkMaN wrote:Fact number 5. if 30 players are playing on ps5 like they are now playing on ps3 that doesnt mean they are regular players,becuse out of 30 players 20 players(including members) just connect where people are,so,easy come easy go.

Only thing what I like is almost full server or server which has 0 players but lot of bots. something like 16 bots vs. me. But yes, sometimes your point is true but only sometimes.

DaRkMaN wrote:Fact number 6. a problem is and only problem here is that few guys who where first in the morning and stayed connected waiting for other players or other nabs who like to come on a full server,just simply took a break or stop playing,and if all so called ps5 players could have some pationce of staying a 30 min on a server without disconnecting,server would be full like hell,which is in my opinion not good,but ok,everybody has opinion and taste of it own.

Yes like I you and I said everyone has his/her own taste how many players there should be in the server. Some like full and some like bit emptier servers.

DaRkMaN wrote:So i could tell you more abaout facts,but then i would write stroys again,and ps dont like storys,and trust me since nobody here has more hours then me on ps5,wheter someboy likes it or not,but bleaming on a serwer owner,maps and idk what is total crap.

You can't generalize this and you know that, I mean that first point you tell. I could bet that you don't have most hours in PS5 but yes you have a lot of them. And I'm not blaming anybody because of PS5 is empty like I just told above.

DaRkMaN wrote:Becuse dead server is server where nobody connects,and not like ps5,where a lot of people connects in small amout of time,but seeing server empty dont stay there.
We all know ET is not getting any younger,and Saukko is right in one way,new games are relised every day,and since on earth nothing lasts for ever and even if i am wrong and ps 5 is really going to hell,which i doubt in this giving moment,then there is nobody foult and nobody can do anything abaout that.

Ok first you say PS5 is not staying empty as it is sometiems now and then you say PS5 doesn't have chance. Did I get the point right ?

Generally speaking PS5 would have a chance to get up from the dust but it takes some time. But like I said PS5 has change too much for me so I won't visit there anymore but of course if something there could be a critical change then I would think about coming back to my second home server.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member

Postby -Drag- » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:46

Everything went down when daghel left..
Thats the answer sadly.

Event Committee

Postby FALBIK » Sun Sep 19, 2010 15:23

-Drag- wrote:Everything went down when daghel left..
Thats the answer sadly.

life is brutal

ehhh

All PS/Servers = everyone is different

all servers have many regulars players - different mod ,maps ,bots ,atmosphere etc .... we never make "perfect" server it is impossible .

read :
PS5 is damn gooood! this topic tell EVRYTHING about PS#5

im printing this text and put in wall .... always if feel like "shit" ..loks in wall and visit PS#5

8) :wink:

Spam Kid

dark

Postby Bruce23 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 17:16

well dark, thats right, im glad to see, that you protect our server :-)
you're often there as spec. so you spend most time, thats right. but you're also often afk. so if anybody connect, you dont realize and he goes away.

from time to time ps5 fill up with best players here and than its best game you can have. thats important and that you wont have at any other server here.
So. all the other servers are for training, ps5 is for playing :P

Official Member

Postby Mefisto » Sun Sep 19, 2010 22:16

-Drag- wrote:Everything went down when daghel left..
Thats the answer sadly.

+1 * n where n is number from R (i know math way to wrote this but cant find special symbols ^^)

Server High Admin

Re: dark

Postby Smadje » Sun Sep 19, 2010 22:22

Bruce22 wrote:from time to time ps5 fill up with best players here and than its best game you can have. thats important and that you wont have at any other server here.
So. all the other servers are for training, ps5 is for playing :P

Try PS#2 :D

Not right to say that other servers can't have good gameplay :) Just an opinion, so don't bring that as an argument..
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:58

Yes Saukko i have the most hours on ps5,yes you can check on that litle thigs belove servermonitor called gametracker and that other thing idk his name.Thats pure fact.So dont bet saukko.
Brucy@oo and before i hear again shit how much i afk,get it in your heads that if i am there all day i cant play all day i have to take break,if i afk so much how i have more XP then lets says ERS if he had more then me when i got back 2 weeks ago,and who will say Ers dont play? or count my XP which is now around 800 000 XP on ps5 and Tomsen and Yoschi have 1 mill and 1.1 mill and they play a year longer then me,you think i cant made 300 000 xp in a year?lol i just made 230K XP in 6 months
So that are facts,i am sad i even have to talk abaout that.

Saukko@i didnt say ps5 dont have a chance i said everything on this earth will die sooner or lather,the point here is how long ET as a game will be alive,only look at shoutbox with new incoming games.i wanted to say that you are right in one point.

I am angry becuse i see some of you declare ps5 dead,empty is one thing,,but dead is totaly other thing.
Yes it has a lot to do with Dag leaving,first he was good mod of ps5,5 mebers would come to ps5 just to have fun with him,he was HA,since nobody on ps play for lvls that fact wont matter.lol.

and when you say abaout taste Saukko,that what i am trying to tell you all along,you cant say it is partly Sebbel s foult,becuse he is here all the time,for settings,for maps,for everything else,what should Server Owner hold our hands??? or what? maps????shitier rotations we had when it was full,i am shure of that,my taste and others on ps5.

i dont like 3 vs 3 i just say people come soon so it cant be dead.i was on ps4 when it was deing and this and that has nothing to do with each other.i like 7 vs 7 like we had yesterday.

Maps talking abaout maps,thats why we have map sugestions,and people always,but always have some propositions and problems with current rotation,how can Sebbel pls everybody???

Saukko dont get this any personal way,just trying to comment on you replays which i think are corret only in some ways.like i replayed to Bruce shit i always AFK.

ooo and now what hurts the most PS members who came only to full server???
i will exclude Mefisto,Falbik,Nismo,Tomsen,i am shure i forget some,but the guy who suprised me the most is Dutchy,he didnt play a lot,but now when ps5 needs him,he is there more then he has been in a year all toghter.So instead of judging how ps5 will or not,press connect few times i am shure this subucjet will be forgoton in a heartbeat.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010