[UNBAN REQUEST] Awn/Rena

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Noob

[UNBAN REQUEST] Awn/Rena

Postby brollysan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 19:24

I havn't played ET for a while (close to a year or more) and decided I want to have fun in this game, having a very nice PC and a PS3 I find myself bored with the new FPS games (seriously they are no fun).

Upon installation I tried connecting to a few servers and found out they are horrible/badly configured and wanted to try PS, I can connect to PS-3 just fine but PS1 autokicks me on grounds of me being banned. I don't really remember under what nick I played (I change them upon mood, I havn't taken ET seriously since I quit my clan 4 years ago) so it me either be Awn Rena or SPQR.

I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me for whatever mistakes I have made, I honestly can't remember why I got banned and would really love to play on your server again, oldskool clans/servers like yours have a stable and loyal playerbase and I would like to be one.

Nickname: Awn/Rena/SPQR
Date of ban: Last year? 2 years ago? Don't really know
The reason: Upon connect I get "ban evade" as reason
b& admin: Doesn't specify

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Wed Sep 15, 2010 19:34

From earlier this year;
http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... pic&t=9748

The message seems quite clear to me.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Spam Noob

Postby brollysan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 19:54

That is quite unfortunate I remember upon reading the link, whatever motive people can have for banning me for "behavior" :)

Sadly this is the internet and I can't change your mind, would have made a whole lot of sense if I were banned for say spawnkilling or cheating or anything else that impacts the game. All I did was rage off to campers and panzerkiddies, I even talked to some of your admins and told them that I can't change that, I hate campers/kiddies and asked for a mute so it wouldn't be a problem but someone was bent on being Christian and showing me the way and salvaging my soul.

Official Member

Postby St-Shadow » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:58

Sorry for interupting, perhaps it's not the case, but player known as SPQR (Norwegian) has been banned on Dark Alchemy for insulting administrators.

I believe it's the very same guy, he did ask about the permanent mute because he can't change himself (whining about campers and panzering)

Behaviour he has described concerning himself is consistant, ban has been set on February this year.

I personally tried to speak with him to make him change himself about the way he talks around, without success.

You may delete that post if it disturbes your standarts, which apply to the staying out of the topic if it doesn't concern.
Once upon a time there was a Drum and a Bass, on first date they kissed, second date they planned to marry, then they married and became Drum'n'Bass. On they honey moon they had sex and after 9 months DUBSTEP WAS BORN !

Spam Noob

Postby brollysan » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:48

Yes I am banned on DA for the exact same reason. I did not know so many ET players were such good Samaritans that they insist on changing my "behavior". Perhaps I have a wire off in my head but I can't see the purpose or the logic behind insisting on this, in what ungodly way do I have behave that so many people on the internet (where caring is the least known word) wants to change me? Or is this about the ego of the ones that want to change me?

Spam Pro

Postby eLemenT » Thu Sep 16, 2010 13:34

Banned on LL also, evaded bans aswell.

Website Manager

Postby warren-the-ape » Thu Sep 16, 2010 14:17

@ St-Shadow & eLemenT > PM please, when it's relevant.

@ brollysan
You have a mangled perspective on things.. There's clearly no point in talking to you, so I won't :)
Find yourself a server where rants & provocations are accepted, good luck.

/Locked
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." Image

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010