some critics :)

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Noob

some critics :)

Postby Gummiklubba » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:01

I must say that ps 1 and ps 3 (were i usually play) is very funny, good players (some are really skilled) and some nice , friendly players to and the admins is really doing a good work
if theres trouble of some kind with settings or other ET related stuff u can always ask and get some help
if theres bad behaviour then its often solved quick

only thing for me is the lags i sometimes have but i think its from my shitty processor and old computer...

so you better start fear cos im about to get me a new one :) then im gonna frag your ass

so i guess you need to hear , sometimes that things are good.. not just the bad part
so you keep up the good work and the servers run smooth

you got yourselfs a swedish fan

Official Member

Re: some critics :)

Postby Evil » Mon Aug 30, 2010 13:16

Gummiklubba wrote:I must say that ps 1 and ps 3 (were i usually play) is very funny, good players (some are really skilled) and some nice , friendly players to and the admins is really doing a good work
if theres trouble of some kind with settings or other ET related stuff u can always ask and get some help
if theres bad behaviour then its often solved quick

only thing for me is the lags i sometimes have but i think its from my shitty processor and old computer...

so you better start fear cos im about to get me a new one :) then im gonna frag your ass

so i guess you need to hear , sometimes that things are good.. not just the bad part
so you keep up the good work and the servers run smooth

you got yourselfs a swedish fan

arent you a fan now ? 8)

Anyway thnx for sharing us your oppion how our player and we do,,

hope you will have pwnage computer so u get less lag.
might have something 2 do with your connect or something or pc.
since ps just got an new root.

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010