Strange behavior :)

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Noob

Strange behavior :)

Postby Gummiklubba » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:56

i have played a lot on ps 1 lately as Powderfinger... started as Gummiklubba i think :lol:
and i still have some problems with the ET behavior on ps1 from one day to another
for example : i can join on monday and play like hell.. nice and smooth and beat a lot of guys in fights, i feel free and fast in my movement(thoose days i have been accused of aimbot :)
I join on tuesday and its all gone i cant hit shit im slow etc etc...
that holds for 2 days or a week and then i join next monday and oh yes im back again
its hard to get skilled or use your skill when this happens to often and its been going on for quite a while and i theerfore have a little question do you admins change the server settings during play, from day to day ? or is this just my imagination

i have had 3 crashes of my computer and i have played for some months now... ive really tried everything with changing cfgs.. netprovider,graphixdrivers aso aso .... u name it
yesterday i joined ps 3 first and played for a while , then i joined ps1 and yes i could kill again...

is the hitbox so unstable at ps1 ? or what is it, is there a simple sollution for my problems.. i do hope so cos the server is really fun to play at if this (whatever its is "lag" perhaps , is solved

please help me if you know what i write about

Powderfinger

Bronze Star

Postby GokuSan » Tue Aug 17, 2010 17:00

It's just the root that can't stand that much of people, imo, I got those dirty skill-lag-drops too.
But as stated in this news article, we'd probably have a smoother gaming experience with the new root. :)

Official Member

Postby Death » Tue Aug 17, 2010 18:16

Also as been written in this topic:
http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... hlight=hit

There are more people who sometimes feel like they can't hit etc.

Guess we'll have to wait for the new root server wich should give better gameplay
maybe it'll will work smoother then.

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Spam Noob

Postby Gummiklubba » Tue Aug 17, 2010 19:06

Hello ! yes ive seen the posts here about not beeing able to hit but i say theres moore to it
its like im getting slower and my aim fly around and the guns get lower in damage
i hear myself hit hs, a lot but noone dies and i cant hit tagets from a distans..

then i log out and come back 2 hours later and it has all changed it feels different and its enough with 3 hs again or 4 on a medic as it should be :D

today ive counted to six hs and the medic didnt die :cry: kind a frustrating...

really hope the rootthing will change it :wink:

Official Member

Postby Death » Tue Aug 17, 2010 22:14

yeah got the same thing some times.
Today i had a feeling i couldnt hit anything :D

but sometimes if i come back later like 2 hours later its fixed.
Dno maybe it has something to do with server maybe not :?

<icy> seems a guy i know from seeing gave it to me on the mens toilet

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010