Ridiculous kick

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Noob

Ridiculous kick

Postby toivoa » Sat Aug 07, 2010 15:52

Got kicked today at approximately 15.48 GMT+1.
There was a lot of spawnkilling going on from axis on allies on last stage of eagles.
Unknown was kicking a lot because of spawnkilling and spawncamping.
I switched to allied side and within 15 seconds I get kicked because of spawncamping.
How the hell can I spawncamp within 15 seconds.

There is one axis medic flying past our spawn and I kill him just after I spawned. What else should I do? Ignore the medic and just run forward.

I appreciate kicking people for the massive spawnkill that was going on and spawncamp, but this is just overdoing it.

Unfortunately I don't have a demo.

PS. I was playing with the nick Dr. Zoidberg.

Official Member

Postby __Mr-Unknown__ » Sat Aug 07, 2010 16:04

Well, as you already said, there was massive sk/sc. I warned a lot of people and if that doesnt helps, I have to take harder punishments. I banned 2 persons for sk @ axis side and kicked all allieds who were sc-ing.

So i took the right punishment in my eyes. In your situation i cant judge, but I saw you were sc-ing. The players were pushing the limits, so im sorry for your inconvenience, because it was getting outnumbered. So thats why I kicked you without a warning, because I warned enough. But you're only kicked. You even returned when I left. So i see it a bit as overdone to post @ forum, because your not banned :)

Thank you,
__mr-Unknown__
Last edited by __Mr-Unknown__ on Sat Aug 07, 2010 16:12, edited 2 times in total.
Stay Tuned, Stay Prime-Squadron

Spam Noob

Postby toivoa » Sat Aug 07, 2010 16:11

@ Unknown

I really do appreciate the kicks because the SK and SC was horrible, but in my eyes I was actually trying to not spawnkill on axis side and just waiting around for something to happen, so it kind of hit me in my face that I got kicked while I was under the impression I was actually not doing anything wrong.

I thought it was a timeban so that's why I posted here, my mistake. I can live with a kick ;)

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010