SK or not SK ??

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Official Member

SK or not SK ??

Postby SturmGonzo » Fri Jul 09, 2010 0:01

1 sinple question, since i got attacked for telling mees to stop it, if an eng is building a commandpost where u can spawn and a soldier comes with panzerfaust and blows him away, is that allowed or not?? imo building a cp is like capturing a flag and in that area HW arnt allowed when an eng is there building or when cp is build.. short and painless.. i just think i told something to an untouchable and others attacked me for it!! jesus always the same!!

Official Member

Postby deep » Fri Jul 09, 2010 0:40

rulebook wrote:The SK rule does not apply to capturable spawns, such as flags or commandposts. As long as you are trying to (re)capture the spawn ONLY light weapons (SMG, knife, handgun, grenades etc.) are allowed!

rulebook wrote:SK & SC with heavy weapons (mortar, panzer, flamer, airstrikes, artillery etc.) is FORBIDDEN!

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:25

So, here we go.

First off, the CP wasn't built. I had the panza. I saw a engi building it, so i blew him away with it.

The point here is that there was no spawn there before the CP is built in the first place, so why relating it to a spawn area.

Official Member

Postby Ammz » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:41

It is not allowed. That is quickly concluded from Diamond's reference to our Rulebook.
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:42

mees wrote:So, here we go.

First off, the CP wasn't built. I had the panza. I saw a engi building it, so i blew him away with it.

The point here is that there was no spawn there before the CP is built in the first place, so why relating it to a spawn area.

an engi building a commandpost is like capturing it as spawn, ah and..

i quote from ps3 chat log

irc mees : "u re going to get humiliated in a few minutes"
irc mees : "Stupid ass"

u know what guys? that all started when i said stop panzafaust on cp pls!
and u know another thing? i just dont care talking with such "peoples" calling stupid ass u l get humiliated blablabla i play fair and follow the rules if some1 playing here shtload of time still ont know rules (or maybe think he can do what he wants cuz he knows evrey PS member and go lick his *** ) then i rly dont care anymore playing here, that's all! i wont argue here and i wont reply anymore i putted on a question about my opinion and interpretation of the rules, if i m right fine if not fine! i didnt call any1 stupid ass or did even be arrogant, only for the question can u stop panzer on commandpost?? (build or not our engi was building it and he killed him with panzerfaust) and here we ended with messing arround like kids, humiliate call me how u want imo i didnt anything bad in asking u to stop the HW on capturable spawn areas, if u take it that personal then go smoke some weed it maybe rellax u a bit dear mees!

Server High Admin

Re: SK or not SK ??

Postby Betinho » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:55

SturmGonzo wrote:1 sinple question, since i got attacked for telling mees to stop it, if an eng is building a commandpost where u can spawn and a soldier comes with panzerfaust and blows him away, is that allowed or not??

No, is clearly forbidden. Only ligths weapons are allowed, doesnt matter is the command post is constructed or not. You try to construct the cp, he must be use pistols or mp40 or grenades, but no panzer , flam, or whatever
of the heavy weapons. Maybe a little mistake, now he knows.

But guys calm down, try to think in a pretty girl or in a cold beer :D

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:59

First off sturm, i have never licked anybody's ass, 95% of PS members hate me, and that's a fact.

I have got where i am at by being straight and by not taking any bullshit. I say what i think and I never illustrate it.

If an admin says so that I did something wrong there, then i did. I apologize.

But there were 2 or 3 admins in the server that didn't say anything about it, so I think you can understand where I got my confidence that i was right.

Don't tell me to go smoke some weed if you are the one who is panicing around about 1 minor slip that you knew very well won't happen again by me since this was the first time in half a year i touched a heavy weapon.

Spam Kid

Postby tyfoon » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:26

Hihi.

By the way,
I rulebook doesnt say anything about it so it HAS to be allowed. rulebook doesnt say anything about spawns that are being constructed or anything.

And when a engi is constructing the command post it is not a spawn yet.

I may not be a PS member, but everyone that reads rulebook carefully can understand that I guess.

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:29

mees wrote:First off sturm, i have never licked anybody's ass, 95% of PS members hate me, and that's a fact.

I have got where i am at by being straight and by not taking any bullshit. I say what i think and I never illustrate it.

If an admin says so that I did something wrong there, then i did. I apologize.

But there were 2 or 3 admins in the server that didn't say anything about it, so I think you can understand where I got my confidence that i was right.

Don't tell me to go smoke some weed if you are the one who is panicing around about 1 minor slip that you knew very well won't happen again by me since this was the first time in half a year i touched a heavy weapon.

mees u maybe dont know me, i m not the guy starting an argue, i just told u to stop panza there, cuz it's against the rules, i might be rude if i feel attaacked i know but i m not that bad if u know me better, fact is dark started an argue with me defending u and i felt attacked, it's just my character nothing more, u dont need to apologize with me or any1, we had fun on that game and some1 (not telling names) started attacking me i was wrong, i done away on ps3 to stop the sht and some1 followed me then u too showed up it was finished for me, but u guys keeped it hot, so wtf i have to do, go away for asking some1 to respect rules?? it was over for me asking u what i asked, well, i hope there will e no hate between us cuz i m sure we can have fun, and i repeat u dont have to apologize, we re humans, not perfect, me myself too do mistakes, even worst then ur panzafaust on cp :D lol i m laughing by myself atm thinking about it, just keep it sexy and cool and try to follow bethinos wise words, beer and pu**ys :p , remember i m not a bad guy and i m sure u re also not that bad ;) c u arround!! :P

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:32

peace.

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:33

mees wrote:peace.

aye aye 8)

Spam Kid

hear what bruce has to say ;-)

Postby Bruce23 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:35

hmmmm,

in my opinion, you cant compare a flag with an commandpost.

A place where a flag is, spawn changes between teams, but its ALWAYS a spawn.
so no heavy weapons. never!!!

at commandpost, its just a spawn in that moment, commandpost is constructed.
so, if he could construct it before panzer hits him, it was Sk, if not, it wasnt a Sk.

Am i wrong??? think its logical

Spam Kid

Postby tyfoon » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:37

Bruce if thats ur opinion ur opinion is useless.. A flag and a cp are both considered as capturable spawns and that means you CAN compare em

Spam Kid

Postby Bruce23 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:52

tyfoon said, that rulebook said nothing about that. so think about it.

why are heavy weapons not allowed at capturable spawns???? because you can hit many players with one shot. right??!!!! that would destroy a good game.

but make it sence at a place without spawn??? nooo, right...thanks :P
and it isnt spawn at that moment.

give one example:

its forbidden to put dynamite or explosive charts in spawn, right??
so how can axis destroy the commandpost without breaking rules????
pls explain^^

Bruce

Official Member

Postby deep » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:30

Diamond wrote:
rulebook wrote:The SK rule does not apply to capturable spawns, such as flags or commandposts. As long as you are trying to (re)capture the spawn ONLY light weapons (SMG, knife, handgun, grenades etc.) are allowed!

rulebook wrote:SK & SC with heavy weapons (mortar, panzer, flamer, airstrikes, artillery etc.) is FORBIDDEN!

(re) capture- re is in colons, that means the rule goes for capture and recapture, just like flag. indeed there was no sk here, but as rulebook says, u cant capture, recapture or defend with hw. whether the command post is built or not- doesnt matter.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:34

hm

lets take supply or bremen for example..
in this case i see it like mees is right. before cp is built and becomes a spawn for one team its is kinda 'object'. lets call it secondar objective.. and in my opinion i see no problem to defend this object with all possible weapons... even if the cp is built 1 or 2 seconds i see no problem to kill the engi with every possible weapon.. the heavy weapon is only disallowed when cp area counts as spawn area to prevent "spawnkilling"
dont know if the rulebook in this case is clear or not, but thats the most logical explanation for me.
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:34

Sebbel wrote:hm

lets take supply or bremen for example..
in this case i see it like mees is right. before cp is built and becomes a spawn for one team its is kinda 'object'. lets call it secondar objective.. and in my opinion i see no problem to defend this object with all possible weapons... even if the cp is built 1 or 2 seconds i see no problem to kill the engi with every possible weapon.. the heavy weapon is only disallowed when cp area counts as spawn area to prevent "spawnkilling"
dont know if the rulebook in this case is clear or not, but thats the most logical explanation for me.

Word.
It was on map Bremen. I caught last part of 'conversation' cause I was on phone before.

When no cp, there is no spawn so no possible spawnkill.

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:53

Sturmy i started an argue??? By answering you that i think in my opinion it is not SK???I said that before Mees even say anything to you,so i didnt stand on any side and pls dot lie.Beside it was me engi building the CP i had no problems Mees blowing me up,and try to calm you both down saying it is not a problem to me,so you both if have nothing to do but both lying that somebody atacks you on PS5,pls shown me demos or go to PS2 and PS3 and shit there on somebody ok,and to you Viduus telling Mees:"they hate you??" what is that for a sentence,insttead of you telling them to cool off you said to Mees we hate him,who excatly on PS5 was rude to Mees or Sturmy?really would like to know and see some proofs since my dear PS community needs proofs.
rofl,it was to calm on Ps5 latley :)

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:16

well, next time i see some1 getting warned on streets of italy for nuking peoples away from commandpost area, even engi building it, i l just redirect the admin here then, cuz in that fact was a cvt blowed cp and an eng was going to build it and it was all in 10 seconds.. so panzafaust was there to prevent axis to take the spawn building cp.. how i said top imo it's like a streets of italy flag some1 going to capture the flag and gets blown away by a panzafaust, it s exact the same, it just taks 1 second more to capture a commandpost.. but but if when, idk arguing arround, just put it to an end, is it allowed or not, clear, so evrey1 knows what to do from now on :pv :roll:

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:06

DaRkMaN wrote:and to you Viduus telling Mees:"they hate you??" what is that for a sentence,insttead of you telling them to cool off you said to Mees we hate him

Mees asked ; Why the were always flaming me.
I answered; Maybe because they hate you? :-)

Dark, plz get slightly more perspective about ET. Go out and enjoy the sun and drink a beer.

Official Member

Postby SturmGonzo » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:40

DaRkMaN wrote:Sturmy i .Beside it was me engi building the CP i had no problems Mees blowing me up,:)

it s not about you having probs, it s about the rules, anyways this is going nowhere, i even gone away to stop the argue, gone to ps3 with tyfoon, u followed me asking me if i m pissed on you, i said no and u started again with that story, then mees shown up telling i was talking to his back, i m an ass, i l get humiliated etc etc, and all this cuz i said the faking sentence "could u stop panzafaust on commandpost?" jesus if u guys react like that for this, what if i call u ass or whatevr like some did???? calm down and stop harasing me with this damn story, idk ok?? i dont know how to say it in arabish u might understand it better I DONT CARE!! ok?

and dark, 1 hint, ur way to talking looks pretty arrogant even if u say u re calm and cool, viduus got it, go out chill with some friends drink some beers and take it easy, cuz i felt pretty attacked on ps5 and ps3 by ur side! ok? no need to follow me on ps3 if i go away to stop arguing!! :!:

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:41

^2ya i go too
23:56:41 ^0N^3u^0e^3s^0t^3r^0a ^3C^0o^3s^0a^3: ^2Bye.
23:56:45 ^1S^0turm^1G^0onzo^7: ^2always the same sht
23:56:46 ^1S^0turm^1G^0onzo^3: ^2Good bye.
23:57:06 ^4La^0u^7ri^3: ^2Yeah!
23:57:22 ^4La^0u^7ri^3: ^2No!
23:57:22 ^4La^0u^7ri^3: ^2Negative!
23:57:46 ^.-|PS|-Vid^0uus^7: ^2they dont like u Mees
23:57:51 ^7deep^7: ^2why not
23:57:51 ^.-|PS|-Vid^0uus^7: ^2:)
23:57:54 ^4La^0u^7ri^3: ^2Yes!
23:57:57 ^>vo ^7mees^7: ^2they can suck it
23:58:01 ^>vo ^7mees^7: ^2thats what i say
23:58:02 ^4La^0u^7ri^3: ^2Yeah!
23:58:05 ^>vo ^7mees^7: ^2i dont do anything wrong
23:58:11 ^>vo ^7mees^7: ^2they come jump on me
23:58:21 ^>vo ^7mees^7: ^2i try to make solutions in forum
23:58:27 ^>vo ^7mees^7: ^2they take it as i am shiting on them

So Vid as you can see my perspective is fine,only i said wrong is hate inseatd you said they dont like,no where to find MAYBE in my chat logs.so the point is you didnt say anything abaout rule but you said THEY,who the heck is they i wanna?
I mean instead of calming them you say something like that,and judging by Mees recation you can see what happend with that.
Yea thats my perspective,and was already on sea having 15 beers per day,so sun and beer had nothing to do with that.

Talented Spammer

Postby mees » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:52

i asked in pritvate to PS.

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:41

Your reply here is a good example, Dark.

Like I said Dark; It's a game, relax, get perpective. Don't go analizing under a microscope every little word or action. Thats what you do on server and on forum. It irritates players.

I made the comment to Mees just to blow out the fire with a little humour. Maybe it was a bad joke but I thought Mees would see it was a joke. But I am not accountable to you, Dark.

Btw this is my last reply here in this topic. I waisted already to much energy.

Official Member

Postby DaRkMaN » Fri Jul 09, 2010 13:24

My replay here is becuse Sturmy said i started to argue,which is totaly not true,i was very calm and trying to peace up those two,which logs can confirm,and thats why i replayed here,not an example but to get facts straight,and which you and Sebbel confirm i was right abaout CP,so was Mees.
Well Vid if i iritate you ok,i respect when somebody tells me in a face,not here to impress you anyway,but you will learn i tell too in a face what i think it is wrong.
You are great admin what i saw last month or two on ps5,but this time i think you where wrong thats all,no heard feelings or something like that.

Next

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010