Kick abbuse by Saukko

Old server topics and posts from 2010, Read only
Spam Kid
User avatar
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:00

Kick abbuse by Saukko

Postby Shenkyen » Wed Dec 29, 2010 17:54

The map, Minas, last spawn.
Falciano (axis) was shooting from the 1st floor of the spawn with his mortar (as Bradoc with scoped K43). I kill Falc with a rifle nade (only him) and Saukko kicked me for SK -> WTF ??!!!

2 of his mates (Saukko was axis) are scing since 10min, i try to clear this situation with my ways and i get kicked ?

Seriously what's wrong ?

Now I wanna know if Falc was kicked too, if yes, forget this post, if not, I really want explanations.

Shen, a bit disappointed.

Veteran
User avatar
Posts: 2713
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:00
Location: Finland

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Wed Dec 29, 2010 18:13

Yes I !kicked you for Span killing. I warned that next SK = !kick. You made spawn kill and and you were out.

And...
1. I wasn't SCing I was eating toast for 30 seconds in spawn.
2. I warned Falciano for shooting with mortar from spawn.

You should know the rules.

If you have something to ask then ask.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Spam Kid
User avatar
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:00

Postby Shenkyen » Wed Dec 29, 2010 18:57

I never said you were scing, and ok you said "next SK = !kick" but why you didn't also say "next SC = !kick" ? SC is unfair than SK ?

It must be this because Flac sced at leat twice and I sked only once but I get kicked and he was just warned ...

Bronze Star
Posts: 1206
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:00

Postby GokuSan » Wed Dec 29, 2010 19:12

SK'ers gets the priority to a kick than SC'ers. That's just a general rule everyone acknowledged.
Image

Veteran
User avatar
Posts: 2713
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:00
Location: Finland

Postby Plastic_Jesus » Wed Dec 29, 2010 19:15

Shenkyen wrote:I never said you were scing, and ok you said "next SK = !kick" but why you didn't also say "next SC = !kick" ? SC is unfair than SK ?

It must be this because Flac sced at leat twice and I sked only once but I get kicked and he was just warned ...

The thing is that SC isn't as serious rulebreak as SK. But if you keep SCing it may result in a !kick. But there was not many who did SC.

-*S
S.S.Atrocity wrote:Im pretty sure Saukko will have pages worth of bugs found before anyone knows about the release...lol

Official Member
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 0:00

Postby xochi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:02

You guys say that SC isn't as serious rulebreak as SK, but if you SC then you are provoking the guys to SK.
So in point of view the person that is SC ing is actualy the person who has to get the kick.
But in this case Saukko said next sk is kick so there he is right, he said what will happen. And shenkyen you were just the guy just at that time at that place.
That was just bad luck.

greetz xochi

Spam Kid
User avatar
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:00
Location: Vlodrop

Postby sjonge » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:45

xochi wrote:You guys say that SC isn't as serious rulebreak as SK, but if you SC then you are provoking the guys to SK.
So in point of view the person that is SC ing is actualy the person who has to get the kick.


I totally agree with this.

Server High Admin
User avatar
Posts: 510
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 0:00
Location: Germany

Postby tomsen » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:35

Ok guys, keep cool !

Saukko didn't abuse his commands. As you can see, there are always two sides of opinions but remember... he warned all of you and he acted consequently.

Maybe, MAYBE a bit harsh, but it wasn't a "funkick" abuse !

And, we (as PS Members) can't see everything. My advice for you, if you see someone who's camping in the spawn and shoots out of it... send us a short message, don't act alone and everything is fine.

@ Shenkyen: Don't be mad, you're still welcome at PS#1
Image

Official Member
User avatar
Posts: 2495
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 0:00
Location: In my pants (hopefully)

Postby Ammz » Thu Dec 30, 2010 13:06

sjonge wrote:
xochi wrote:You guys say that SC isn't as serious rulebreak as SK, but if you SC then you are provoking the guys to SK.
So in point of view the person that is SC ing is actualy the person who has to get the kick.


I totally agree with this.


If you see anyone spawncamping, you stay the hell out of there. If anyone shoots at anyone spawncamping I will personally ban that person off the server.
The rules are CLEAR.

If someone walks over to you and "provokos" you. Do you punch him in the face?
Is that what you are going to tell the Police? The person "provoked" you and therefore you are allowed to punch him?
NO, I didn't think so.

Spawnkilling is a tougher rulebreak than spawncamping. End of story.
Saukko's kick was fully justified.
You say: "Great Shot!"
I say: "aimbot"
-|PS|-Ammz

Official Member
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 0:00

Postby xochi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 15:46

I have no doubt about the kick, but in rulebook also stands no provoking so SC is also provoking to kill him in spawn.

greetz xcohi

Server High Admin
User avatar
Posts: 2665
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:00
Location: Netherlands, Utrecht

Postby Smadje » Thu Dec 30, 2010 16:02

That part off the rulebook refers to chatting instead off in-game behaviour.
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Server Owner
User avatar
Posts: 3268
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 0:00
Location: Avatar sponsored by Fantomas

Postby Sebbel » Thu Dec 30, 2010 16:11

provoke not allowed - but no reason to provoke back ( = rulebreak, too)
sc not allowed - but no reason to sk ( = rulebreak, too)
sk not allowed - but no reason to sc ( = rulebreak, too)
etc.. etc......


spawnkillers gets more often and more fast warned then spawncampers, call it unfair or not.. it is just fact... mostly spawnkilling or the camping around enemy spawn of stronger team is the reason for spawncamping, only in case mortar the sc guy is the one that provokes someone to kill him.. but its all detail crap bullshit discussion... saukko began warning spawnkillers and kicked then.. he also warned spawncamper.. and had done more if necessary.. thats not your business anymore then.
another reason for different judging is that mostly spawncampers are just scared beginners who dont dare to move away at once.. and its clear that a judgement of our members for "experienced, regular" players are more hard than for poor newcomer that tries to learn the game. (vice versa this nooby-bonus also counts for sk-rulebreak)

too much blabla, shenky, you are no newbie, so u knew the risk.. u had bad luck.. now u know better.. have fun playing.. next time use 2 mins to explain others what they did wrong.. is better then wating 2 mins for reconnect after kick :D

amen
and
enter
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Official Member
User avatar
Posts: 651
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:00
Location: Poland

Postby Mefisto » Thu Dec 30, 2010 21:21

Saukko wrote:2. I warned Falciano for shooting with mortar from spawn.


notice - Saukko take steps to solve this problem but as alwyas sb must take this in his own hand, dont give members like Saukko time to solve it. Kick surly correct.
SC isnt so hard as SK.

Now offtopis:
as im not very often here last times , now I wanna wisch You all the best in New Year (wisches in my name, i think Dagzornator name and Tekzornator also).
We remember about Ya all, and one more time ALL THE BEST MY SWEETS :D
Lands & rest dnt drunk to much to dnt have headake or alcofever...
Sebb stop thinking so much, drunk more :P

Happy New Year *** :beer: ***
ImageImage
`` I`m not full of fear 'cause I`m not really here I`m nowhere near here ...``
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... iia/simple come back to WoW Dagtard :)

Talented Spammer
User avatar
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:00
Location: Celje, Slovenia

Postby Es0 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:44

got noting to do with dis but as i know saukko as well as i do, he wont kick players for no reason. thanx for not deletening dis post.

aufiedersehen on PS#1.
Eso aka REDSTAR BELGRADE CCCC
Image

Server Owner
Posts: 5153
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 0:00
Location: Under your bed

Postby BOWDOWN » Fri Dec 31, 2010 14:03

Locky lock befor some more declaration of love :wink:



/locked

Server Owner
User avatar
Posts: 3268
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 0:00
Location: Avatar sponsored by Fantomas

Postby Sebbel » Fri Dec 31, 2010 14:43

BOWDOWN wrote:Locky lock befor some more declaration of love :wink:



/locked


i love you bow!
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2010

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest