long time ago

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Bronze Star

long time ago

Postby chelskill » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:09

hi,
I would like to ask if i can be unbanned. forget the reason as so long ago i was banned on this server. Just started playing on ps 5 and realised u had alot of other servers. tryed to connect but says im banned. Maybe it was my son as we play from the same ip connection. Anyhows i hope whatever the reason was that it is ok to rejoin now.

im sorry that i can not fill out your unban request form as i have no idea why/when it was :(

yours,

Chelskill.

Veteran

Postby Ponton » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:38

<src>chelskill
you were banned 10/26/07 by -|ps|-chicken
reason: aimbot! complaints go www.prime-squadron.com

That ban is on PS#1 if you use that nick so this is your's ban :P
Image Image

Server High Admin

Postby Oxyg3n » Tue Dec 09, 2008 13:13

Chicken is no more active on ET, anyway since the reason of this ban is cheating you have no chances to be unbanned, same on PS2, and in theory also on other PS servers.

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Tue Dec 09, 2008 15:26

Bronze Star

Postby chelskill » Tue Dec 09, 2008 19:09

hi again, well if it was for cheating it wasnt me. I have in past (and still do) got accused but never any proof against me and thats coz i dont. Maybe i was banned for that reason as said before. Please if i can ask where was the proof of my aimbot/wallhack that i promise u will never show of me playing because it hasnt happened.

If so i am still banned for nothing then so be it. i cant argue this if you say i am, without proof.

Server High Admin

Postby Zielobjekt » Tue Dec 09, 2008 19:41

its more then 1 year ago and now you came up and what to see a proof for this ban.
sry but this is ridiculous :roll:
Cry and you will cry alone, but laugh and the whole world will laugh with you!!!

Bronze Star

Postby chelskill » Tue Dec 09, 2008 22:52

On a new note like i said i get banned alot from servers for: 1- they say im aimboting because u cant shoot that good. 2- too good for our server. 3-dont like people who tweak there config!! ((that was qouted to me by old owl on dark alchemy). thats just some of reasons... maybe i should just play bad and then i wont get banned!!
Did not know it was a year ago so ok but, i still stand by what i have said. you have yawned me i see, or someone has so u see its all clear? what more do i need to say but i was probly banned for one of the reasons i have stated above... or maybe just cos one ps member says so. surely a decent cmmunity would have got a second opinion on something b4 banning. always best i think to ask another in the team what do u think and let them give there opinion towards whatever the descrepatency. ie im sure who ever banned me was convinced but did they confirm with anyone else? or just there decision was alone in the making of it.
Anyhows seems im deemed guilty and theres no other way to prove that its wrong but my word so i have to accept it.
Finally i say this, i have never hacked and never will... i live with truth to me, but can ur member who banned me say the same ... i know not.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Tue Dec 16, 2008 0:46

ok,

since the banner isnt around anymore to verify the ban
since no proof like demo or similar is saved here,
since the yawn history is very clean (for years) and also no signs of the guid or ip at pbbans
and chelskill comes after such a long time to talk about it instead of trying to evade
i see not much reasons to keep this ban on ps1 or ps2
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Veteran

Postby CrossYard » Tue Dec 16, 2008 13:44

I would mind either. if there should be a problem, what I dont think, we can still do something. ;)

Official Member

Postby Evil » Tue Dec 16, 2008 14:22

i might is this not a rule a bout The 1may Agreement ?
dunno the date of ban,
but i dont think chicken ban him for fun with reason cheater.

Srry to eighter get involved with this but i make a point.

btw: chelskill i see your unban request on ps2 aswell same reason?
hmz erm how about our other servers?
if ur banned from all of our servers then its simple clear that u cheat in past,
even u tell ur not ;)

The point has made in the past but if u banned from our servers!(dont say it is but if it is)
then i think this ban and unban request will be rejected!

Veteran

Postby CrossYard » Tue Dec 16, 2008 14:43

well he is not shown up in the pb list so 1st mai agreement doesnt realy count in this case as far as i know.

Veteran

Postby Viduus » Tue Dec 16, 2008 15:05

I agree with Seb here.

I checked him all out too. Could not find anything anywhere bad from him.

Except the ban from Chicken who could not even perm ban when he banned Chelskill.

Official Member

Postby Evil » Tue Dec 16, 2008 16:12

CrossYard wrote:well he is not shown up in the pb list so 1st mai agreement doesnt realy count in this case as far as i know.

Then i rly dont know.

Viduus wrote:Iam Agree With Sebbel

Then iam also agree with sebbel to unban him and give him a chance or juts unban for the cash he does nothing wrong presicly we all dont know whats happend in past about him ;)

Veteran

Postby CrossYard » Tue Dec 16, 2008 17:26

lets say he donate 258, 76€ for prime squadron and everything is forgotten. :lol:

juss kidn! ;)

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Wed Dec 17, 2008 14:49

:PUSH:
Agree with Vid and Sebb...maybe we have to clarify finally that post ? :p

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Wed Dec 17, 2008 16:10

thx for info :D

/closed
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008