Ban 4 SK

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Spam Noob

Ban 4 SK

Postby Wolfer » Sun Dec 07, 2008 18:48

Hello PS.

Im here to say sorry for my SK-s. I know I have to respect the rules ( and I will when you unbann me.) but you know when I'am on top of the mach the situacion is give itself and... So I have to say sry for this and for I evaded 2 times :p ... so sorry I am going to be goodboy :p
Varroth banned be 2 days ago.One day ago Daghel and today again Sebbel I think.

with respect: Wolfer
Last edited by Wolfer on Sun Dec 07, 2008 19:06, edited 2 times in total.

Server High Admin

Postby Daghel » Sun Dec 07, 2008 18:55

You was firstly banned by Varoth, so please wait for his reply.
Last edited by Daghel on Sun Dec 07, 2008 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
Chaos is the only true answer.

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Sun Dec 07, 2008 18:55

why damn me ? i did nothing in this case but to advice you to write here instead beeing busted again and again for evading

well its up to varoth now to clear up the sk thing, after that daghels to judge your banevades.

I will just let you know that this evade-thing is rly annoying and in your case sure much worse than the sk itself.

dont think about doing this again.... lets wait for the banners
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Spam Noob

Postby Wolfer » Sun Dec 07, 2008 19:04

I just say damn u becouse u didn't allowed me to wait in the server...(deleted in topic)

Veteran

Postby Varoth » Sun Dec 07, 2008 22:29

I banned you after watching all those demos that Cyrus posted the other day. Just because a player without -|PS|- before his nickname warns you, doesn't mean he shouldn't be listened to. You are a regular and you know rules very well, and it angers me how you spawnkilled so many times when admins weren't online. Anyway, if you had written your unban request before banevading, I would have probably unbanned you after a week, or at the worst case, two weeks. But since you evaded your ban, I believe there isn't a chance for unban anymore. At least I can't recall that we ever agreed to unban ban evaders.

Spam Noob

Postby Wolfer » Mon Dec 08, 2008 22:42

OK I can understand... there are other servers too...but i liked play in PS5 ...
can I have my starclips of my SKs?:D?

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008