olivier

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Spam Kid

olivier

Postby WwoliVierwW » Sat Nov 15, 2008 17:12

salut oui c'est moi olivier je sk sur le serveur 3# moi? je m'en souvien pas la seul fois ou je suis vnu sur le serveur 3 c'était la map school dailleur jai fai 43 kills :D et oui je suis francais et je parle pas bien anglais donc je pe pas ecrire le message dans votre langue ^^ dsl.

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Sat Nov 15, 2008 17:20

English only...if someone could translate that PLZ DO!!

Spam Lord

Postby mephir » Sat Nov 15, 2008 17:32

alut yes it's me I sk olive on the server 3 # me? I remember the only time I'm on the server vnu 3 was the school map moreover jai fai 43 kills :D and yes I am French and I speak little English so I pe not write the message in your ^ ^ dsl language.

At least, this is what google says... :wink:

Veteran

Postby Millenium » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:23

"hello its me Olivier,do i spawnkill on the server 3 ? I dont remember, the only time i came there it was the map "school" and i did 43 kills :) and yes im a french, i dont speak well english so i cant write the message in your language^^ sorry" ( i tried to stick the most to the literal translation :p )

OK, i think he's refering to that post : http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... &t=7252....

@Olivier..man maybe you should add that reply at the following of the post i linked...AND you have to make an effort to speak english next time...lots of translator everywhere on the web to help you.

Btw, i'll try to explain him all of that on the server when i'll see him coz i really doubt he can understand what we're saying ( coz he's french and so cant speak english :lol: )

Spam Lord

Postby CheeKy » Sun Nov 16, 2008 19:16

I rather have tht someone like you can translate his stuff than tht he starts using translators because they are *beep* retarded and you will need to translate it even then...

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008