z_news_test.pk3 and etmain/school.pk3 are missing

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Spam Noob

z_news_test.pk3 and etmain/school.pk3 are missing

Postby XXX » Tue Nov 11, 2008 16:30

Hi mates

how can i join ps 1 again?
z_news_test.pk3 and etmain/school.pk3 were missing : I ve downloaded those files but it won t work...and i still get the message saying that those files are missing
can somebody help me ?

Admin:Topic moved to PS1 disussion section

Spam God

Postby nick » Tue Nov 11, 2008 16:52

first of all, this should be either in techzone, or in ps#1 discussion, not here: you hav'nt been banned. for the rest :

restart et, and connect to servers, if it doesnt start download automatically, search for those files in ur etmainfolder, if they are there delete them and reconnect to servers. if they are not there check ur noquarter folder; delete them and try to connect to servers. it should download them automaticaly.

folders are located in: C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory (standard folder )

Spam Noob

Postby XXX » Thu Nov 13, 2008 21:11

nick wrote:first of all, this should be either in techzone, or in ps#1 discussion, not here: you hav'nt been banned. for the rest :

restart et, and connect to servers, if it doesnt start download automatically, search for those files in ur etmainfolder, if they are there delete them and reconnect to servers. if they are not there check ur noquarter folder; delete them and try to connect to servers. it should download them automaticaly.

folders are located in: C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory (standard folder )

Ok Nick ,
Sorry if I placed my question at the wrong place...
Thank u 4 your answer, I try it right now !

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008