I don't know
4%
No, it's bad idea
53%

Total votes : 47
Veteran

Postby Ajit » Tue Nov 11, 2008 14:50

Daghel wrote:Cool weapon.
And argument that it will bring only tb/tk its very weak. Not more tb/tk than rifle nades, flamer, panza, MG, granades or arty doying already.
Not realistic? So?
Look at maps, ETtower for example... how realistic it is... :wink:
More weapons=more options of game=more fun.

totally agree with you more weapons more fun :)

Spam God

Postby nick » Tue Nov 11, 2008 15:47

MIKE wrote:
nick wrote:
dudes, venom causes less tb then a thompson...

U joking me? :D
Give me some results of researchin which are ur basic..

sorry mike i dont agree: venom ppls only use it from very close, and when u get spooked you cant shoot any bullets, (it has a warming up thingie on it :P) that way you WONT tb if you meet a disguised covert. from far away noone uses the damn thing and the only tb i can imagine is when ur teammate stands in front of you and you fire to hit the enemy behind ur teammate. this usually happens with a smg too... did i miss something??? (please dont see it as an offence, just my little add to the discussion :P)

MIKE wrote:
Smadje wrote:guy polls arent trustable, only the opinions written here are those who need to be counted.

Smadje I have doubs if there will be diffrence.
Poll and the opinions results are same.

and you are partly right, usually opinions and polls results are the same, but it is wise NOT to value the polls too much, simply because everyone can vote, and there aint no reasons given. so if you want to make a good decision you have to listen to the arguments given. a debate aint like : i say yes, you say no. no its about convincing. :P and usually ppls vote BEFORE reading topic :P

Talented Spammer

Postby ardzeiks » Tue Nov 11, 2008 16:15

i dont agree to add venom, from far distance some lunitic guy cn tk/tb all your team 8O

Spam God

Postby nick » Tue Nov 11, 2008 16:52

from far away you dont hit anything, or you've got to learn me that one...

Spam Pro

Postby Calabria » Tue Nov 11, 2008 17:41

nick wrote:from far away you dont hit anything, or you've got to learn me that one...

Nick, i respect your point of views on this issue, but i don't think you ever played on a venom-enabled server.

You know what; lets enable it on ps1 for a couple of days, i will be the director and make lots of demos which i will then post on the website; then you can c the teamdamage it does...

Anyway, i would prefer if ps1 stays the way it is, without venom that is ;)

polls+opinions=no

(kyu; since when did this become personal to you? lol)
Prime<_>Mate

Spam Pro

Postby Audio » Wed Nov 12, 2008 14:44

from what I remember, it gets mental at close range (like a shotgun) but sucks at range..so where is the teamkilling in that? mortar and panzer always have tk because of the explosion. Venom doesnt have that right?

I always thought Mobile MG kicked ass from prone but I think being able to walk with it, like the venom, would be too powerful :?

Official Member

Postby MiLady » Wed Nov 12, 2008 16:35

guys be elastic :X just test it and see tk or not... if to more tk can off it... just test it :wink:

Server High Admin

Postby Smadje » Wed Nov 12, 2008 16:55

MIKE wrote:
Smadje wrote:guy polls arent trustable, only the opinions written here are those who need to be counted.

Smadje I have doubs if there will be diffrence.
Poll and the opinions results are same.

When u c a poll most ppl usually just click or they like the idea or not, when u put reasons with it like in a post u know wich ppl( regulars or not) and also why just say no or yes isnt trustable :) and a poll with i dont know is also not a good idea because why ur here when u dont know :P sorry for the late replying and the non topico post, but i just want to make my point clear
quoting deep:
henksmadje please read topic more carefully and other topics too where u reply, then u get the point and dont have to make stupid posts.

Gold Star

Postby Ringio » Wed Nov 12, 2008 21:30

Its a good idea :D

Spam God

Postby nick » Wed Nov 12, 2008 22:02

Calabria wrote:
nick wrote:from far away you dont hit anything, or you've got to learn me that one...

Nick, i respect your point of views on this issue, but i don't think you ever played on a venom-enabled server.

(...)

first of all: no offence,
but o-m-g lol, :rofl: but sorry, must i see this as an insult, or what???
ive played my time on ps#5. venom is enabled there. and believe it or not, yes i've played with this nice little gun :) and i kicked some rambo-medics asses with it :) and best of all, my teamdamage was less then the average newbie does (and even less then most regulars) with a smg.

and as audio said, it only hurts from close range... kinda like a shotgun only more powerfull :D and from close range most ppl dont tk...
and im just curious, can you give me 1 situation where a venom does MORE teamdamage then the average smg??? (and not that one with a teammate in front of you while the enemy is behind him and shoot through ur teammate, most smg-ers do that, while a venom must warm-up)

Spam Kid

Postby xShadow » Wed Nov 12, 2008 22:24

Its nice wep add it:)

Previous

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008