[Dark_Angel] Banned.

Old server topics and posts from 2008, Read only
Spam Kid

[Dark_Angel] Banned.

Postby xShadow » Thu Nov 06, 2008 17:03

Hello PS Members.

Im Banned for 200000 Seconds For SK in Venice map. Idk why cuz i did nothing wrong.

1. Everybody was SK from Axis because Allies were doing nothing at SK and didnt move.
2. How can i get kills then cause i wanna get XP.
3. I was an Engineer ( K43 ) and i didnt shoot at the spawn.
4. Because they already walked out of the spawn and then i rifle grenaded them. They were much farther then the boxes in front of the spawn from allies.

Hope this is enough to get unbanned because there were many SK in that map at that time Like Mortars.

Hope i get unbanned. If i dont get unbanned i Cya guys in 2-3 days.

Thnx ( If u unban me ) In Adv. General [Dark_Angel] :cry: :(

/poll removed

Spam Kid

Postby xShadow » Thu Nov 06, 2008 17:10

Hello Guys I dont know if i need to do this for unban because i needed to do this at Flame-Guards Server from ET

Playername: [Dark_Angel] <3
Servername: Prime-Squadron #1
Ban Reason: SK ( Wasn`t SK. )
Date Of Ban: [15.58] on [06/11/2008]
Banned By: I think it was -|PS|- Bowdown

[ScreenShotIfPossible] -

Why should we unban you?
Because i did nothing wrong read 1st Reply. Dark Angel :roll:

Server Owner

Postby BOWDOWN » Thu Nov 06, 2008 18:02

First you are not in FG, i dunno how they work but no need run a poll here, only the banner can unban you anyway.

Second, your main argument is that "all axis were doin SK so i did same" , so if i get your way to think : if you see a dude with suicidal tendencies jump over a bridge, you will do same even if you know he do wrong? well amazing but not realy wise imo :arrow: weak argument.

Btw, seems many were buzy to do SK in this map but unfortunatly for you and for me, you are the only one busted in the demo :

http://www.prime-squadron.com/modules.p ... pic&t=7269

So, instead of openin usless polls and arguing about a surly deserved ban, i hightly advice you to check our rulebook to see each other only in server and not in another unban request here in forum.

Ban will be lifted automaticaly after 2 days .

Official Member

Postby wuju » Sat Nov 08, 2008 14:25

I think i can say sth here cause i made demo...

first think is what u said "3. I was an Engineer ( K43 ) and i didnt shoot at the spawn. " ..please dont lie... i caught one of your shot in spawn... but as i remember u got killing spree in this way so plz say true when u try to explain your behaving.

Second think is .. its not an argument for me that allies didnt do anythink... how coul we move out of spawn when axis was killin us in spawn... unfortunately i have no demo of what hapened there... but i can say there was massive sk .. and u was one of the ppl who broke most important rule.

Thats all in my opinion.
Wuju

Server Owner

Postby Sebbel » Sat Nov 08, 2008 14:55

wuju84 wrote:I think i can say sth here cause i made demo...

fail

case is already closed
sometimes you lose - sometimes the others win

Return to PS Forum Archives - 2008